Your Search | at home rewards: passport to fun

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP This company sends mail to toll violators. They are hoping that you do not open the mail. The double and triple bill for the same violation or create violations that never occurred. Dallas Texas Author: , Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Esurance (Allstate) Deceptive Bait and Switch to bring in customers online Nationwide Author: , Texas Insurance Companies: Esurance Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility SCAMMERS! THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND GOT A CHEAP CHINESE CRAP!!! STAY AWAY FROM LEADERMOBILITY.COM AT ALL COST!!! Mesa Arizona Author: California Sporting Goods: leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility Mesa, Arizona

Apr 30 2016
Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Home Advisor is Little Shop of Horrors - Take, take, take and give nothing. Also lied to sell leads Golden Colorado Author: Humble, Texas Customer Leads: Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Golden, Colorado

Apr 30 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Left Hand? Right Hand? Doh! Phoenix Arizona Way Too Quick To Condemn Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Catastrophe Services Tim Cox 6 Months to get a roof, owner will not call you, bad roof job Orlando Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Roofing Companies: Nationwide Catastrophe Services Orlando, Florida

Apr 29 2016
saving makes money MMS I was looking for an online loan such as Money Mutual or Pay Day Loan i was redirected to a lender site that was affixiated to a coupon site called saving makes money that charges you a 100 dollers practically to use coupons you get in your local newspaper i was placed in that site while trying to be matched with a lender so my application was already pre filled when i arrived i saw their terms and conditions and chose not to check the box i left the sight not thinking i should erase my info they unauthorized a transaction to my account without my knowledge Author: Mankato, Minnesota Bad Check Writers: Sales People: saving makes money Internet

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
FC&A Publishing Sent Un-Ordered Items, then billed, threatened with further bills to include Late Fees Peachtree Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: FC&A Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Lending Corporation Sam Roser Robert Baller Sam Roser, Loan Officer called me with an offer to sell my timeshare. Could not verify any of his claims after he asked for $3200.00 good faith money. Irvine, California 92618  Author: Rancho Mirage, California Questionable Activities: Nationwide Lending Corporation Internet

Apr 29 2016
Sunset RV Sunset RV - Fife Major rip off artists know exactly how to screw you Fife Washington Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Auto Dealers: Sunset RV Fife, Washington

Apr 29 2016
Dish Network Inc. Syndicate of Thieves, Dish Network robs people and fails to stay consistent with educating their customers. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Dish Network Inc. Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
ACS Inc CashNet USA Threatening me with a lawsuit that I have to pay $776 or they will take me to court. Internet
Author: Aurora , Colorado Collection Agencies: ACS Inc Internet

pillar to post home inspections FLAWED HOME INSPECTION PALM BAY FL
Author: GRANT, Florida Home Inspections: pillar to post home inspections Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Morans Trucking Llc BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF Morans Trucking Llc STAY AWAY AT ALL CAUSE Elizabeth New Jersey Author: North Carolina Trucking Companies: Morans Trucking Llc Elizabeth, New Jersey

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Assist 2 Sell Randy Bowman, Realator Randy Bowman, Realator allowed a potential buyer to enter house while my wife was in the shower. Seminole Florida Author: Largo, Florida Real Estate Services: Assist 2 Sell Largo, Florida