Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

At Home Rewards: Passport To Fun

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
JC Pole Barns Built me a junk building in my back yard that leaks and has dents and scratches all over the metal and trim. Franklin Kentucky Author: Dickson, Tennessee Home Improvements: JC Pole Barns Internet

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
GainSaver Classic bait and switch chiselers; Gainsaver will short you on every exchange to their advantage. Signal Hill CA Author: Tomball, Texas Computer Dealers: GainSaver Internet

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet

Feb 27 2017
 Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hoa Community illegally towes residents vehicles and tampers with mailboxes and steals mail. Unmatchable harassment to residents. Illegal practices and procedures and behavior. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Home Owner Associations: Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hollywood Florida Hollywood, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed moved into home, got evicted, then destoyed home for $7000.00 Hemet California Author: Hemet, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
PayPal My Cash A purchase was made for $250 on a PayPal my cash.When trying to load it gives era 203. Internet
Author: Douglas, Georgia Questionable Activities: PayPal My Cash Internet

Feb 27 2017
John V. Morris Family Funeral Home MONEY HUNGRY CROOKS DRUNK RUDE OFFICE MANAGER Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania Funeral Services: John V. Morris Family Funeral Home Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Selman Chevrolet Failed to return parts removed from auto that were not part of the repair work. Orange California Author: Tustin, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Selman Chevrolet Orange, California

Feb 27 2017
Beth Steadman of Leslie Michigan caught on camera breaking into my home twice kicking holes in walls and pouring paint on wood floors, lieing to police also. Breaking and entering Leslie Michigan
Author: Mason, Michigan Police: Beth Steadman bro

Feb 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Claiming to extend my warranty on my 2003 vehicle...I smell a scam Plano Texas Author: Gurnee, Illinois Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Martalina Pumariega Oropesa This people are a total fraud I just ordered a free trial sample and paid for shipping they charged my account $89.63 not once but twice. When I places in aorder it did not said anything about cancelling withing 14 days and now they directed me to a diffe Charged my account without disclosing it on my original order Fountain Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Eye Care: Martalina Pumariega Oropesa Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Jeff Kilmer knows how to make an appoinment, knows not how to keep an appointment. Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Illinois Consumer Services: The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Illinois