Your Search | at home rewards ap9*athomerewards

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Dawn Sandin & Tom Wacker email scam for work at home positions offering $35/hr Minneapolis Internet Author: Katy, Texas Employers: mortenson, inc. Internet

Jul 31 2014
Josh Critchfield Front Range aircraft engine parts I sent him 5000$ for aircraft parts sorely needed for our business. He Led us on and lied repeatedly. loveland colorado, Burns Wyoming, Leesburg Florida Nationwide Author: homer, Alaska $$ REWARDS Offered: Josh Critchfield Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Earn4Share Scams people into promoting links for their business and claims to pay $10 per person who clicks the link but does not allow people to request a payout form after the $300 minimum payout limit is reached even after surveys are completed!!! Internet Author: Opa Locka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Earn4Share Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Kara Topolsky KST Consulting Not what she claims to be California Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Work at Home: Kara Topolsky Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Apex Solutions, LLC SCAM SCAM SCAM WORK FROM HOME SCAN Phoenix Internet Author: Medina, Ohio Work at Home: Apex Solutions, LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Apex Home, aka Fidelity Tax Relief aka Apex Tax Resolution Loan Modification scam/rip off tustin California Author: contra costa, California Consumer Services: Apex Home tustin, California

Jul 31 2014
MFL Rewards Hiding Behind Pizza Companies in order to get your info for Marketing Purposes New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Pizza & Take Out: MFL Rewards New York, New York

Jul 30 2014
Inmar Rebate Center 14 Hands Wine Rebate Refused - Duplicate Submission Del Rio Texas Author: Clarkston, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Jul 30 2014
Echo Media LLC scammed me out of $400.00 to become an amazon associate a total scam Phoenix Arizona Author: englewood, Colorado Work at Home Business: Echo Media Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 30 2014
Davsion and design davsion got over 12,000 from me and never did what they suppose to do pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Davsion and design pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2014
HOME STAR SEARCH DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, SCAMMERS LOS ANGELES, California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Realtors: HOME STAR SEARCH LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 30 2014
Sears Sears started a home improvement job in March and my house is a mess the material are not the material the salesperson put in the computer I still have not received a writing contract from sear and they refuse to fix the mess in my home. I have deal with False advertising misleading and cheap material unfinished job. Garland Texas Author: Grand Praire, Texas Rental Stores: Sears Garland , Texas

Jul 30 2014
1Sale.com terrible company service; no phone number; non responsive Internet Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: 1Sale.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Mass smart homes They hired me to do energy audits they messed around with my pay every pay period and I drove about 3500 miles in my own vehicle and they never paid me mileage reimbursement  Southboro Massachusetts Author: Soutboro, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Mass smart homes Southboro, Massachusetts

Jul 30 2014
Socal home benefits Frank Sanchez Fraudulent morgage Santa Ana California Author: Corona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Socal home benefits Santa Ana , California

Jul 30 2014
Appliance Product Service Got the Check for Parts and Never Showed Up Again!!! Worst company I've ever dealt with! Montgomeryville Pennsylvania Author: Broomall, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Appliance Product Service Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2014
Invitation Homes Rented a home and it was a Nightmare. Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Property Management: Invitation Homes Altamonte Springs, Florida

Jul 29 2014
jack reed Failed to install a granite kitchen countertop properly Frankfort Illinois Author: monee, Illinois Home Improvements: jack reed Frankfort, Illinois

Jul 29 2014
First american home warranty No SERVICE just collect your money and igore you Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: First american home warranty Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Protect America Protect America, Inc. Fraudulent Practices and Service Austin Texas Author: Oswego, Illinois Home Security: Protect America Austin, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Green Star HVAC Home Remodeling of Arizona Did not honor warranty or integrity of their product El Mirage Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Star HVAC El Mirage, Arizona

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC