Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

At Home Rewards. Today's Escapes, Dealpass

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Core Skin Care Scam at the Core Of Core Skincare Internet Author: Largo, Florida Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 28 2017
ROMANO, RAN S ROMANO, RAN S2400 N 57TH AVEHOLLYWOOD, FL 33021+1 (954) 330-3741ROMANO TRUCK TRANSPORT INC17023 W Dixie HwyNorth Miami Beach, FL 33160 Ron Romano of U.S Remodeling LLC is a Ripoff! No call no show after paying money to remodel bathroom, very unprofessional, Hollywood Florida Ft lauderdale, FL Hollywood, FL
Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Home Improvements: ROMANO, RAN S Florida

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
JC Pole Barns Built me a junk building in my back yard that leaks and has dents and scratches all over the metal and trim. Franklin Kentucky Author: Dickson, Tennessee Home Improvements: JC Pole Barns Internet

Feb 27 2017
 Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hoa Community illegally towes residents vehicles and tampers with mailboxes and steals mail. Unmatchable harassment to residents. Illegal practices and procedures and behavior. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Home Owner Associations: Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hollywood Florida Hollywood, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed moved into home, got evicted, then destoyed home for $7000.00 Hemet California Author: Hemet, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 27 2017
John V. Morris Family Funeral Home MONEY HUNGRY CROOKS DRUNK RUDE OFFICE MANAGER Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania Funeral Services: John V. Morris Family Funeral Home Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Beth Steadman of Leslie Michigan caught on camera breaking into my home twice kicking holes in walls and pouring paint on wood floors, lieing to police also. Breaking and entering Leslie Michigan
Author: Mason, Michigan Police: Beth Steadman bro

Feb 27 2017
DERMESSENCE BEAUTY THEY ARE ALSO WITH AMAZON THESE PEOPLE RIPPED ME OFF ALBANY Georgia Author: phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: DERMESSENCE BEAUTY ALBANY, Georgia

Feb 27 2017
Comcast They have been charging me for cable boxes that I did not have in my home for the last 2-1/2 years Atlanta Nationwide What is Ridiculous Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Choice Home Warranty Deceptive, Rip-Off Company, Con Artist Nationwide Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
PRS Homes, William Lucia Jr Rips off Sub-Contractors for remodel/construction jobs South Daytona Florida Author: Davenport , Florida Home Improvements: PRS Homes, William Lucia Jr South Daytona , Florida

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 26 2017
Larry Munchrath Dr ZoolittleMunranch Animal Farm903-887-6378 Eustace Texas Author: At Louis, Missouri Accounting: Larry Munchrath Eustace, Texas

Feb 26 2017
Lowe's Home Improvement Terrible Installation Services and Costumer Service Benton Harbor, MI Nationwide Author: St Joseph, Michigan Building Services: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Macy's , Macy's Furniture, Macy's Home Delivery Sold me wrong item Modesto, Ca Nationwide
Author: Modesto, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Macy's Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Advicars Car Advertizer Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide.This guy said my money will be refunded bu Jaime and his team had me to fill the cancellation form to credit my money back. I did but he had never refund my money back which was $250.00 His company was locate in Texas at that time. Texas Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Advicars Car Advertizer Texas

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Mike Stout Mesquite Metal Products Inc. dba DFW Siding & Patio Shafted Me!!! Forney Texas Author: Forney, Texas Home Security: Mike Stout Forney, Texas

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet