Your Search | at your service appliance repair, inc

Dec 10 2016
7cups 7 cups of tea They ask customers who visit their site to go for a free therapy trial. They take card details during registration telling it is only for safety purpose and we won't be charged. But at the end of 3 days trial, they deduct money without our knowledge. In fact, I didn't even get a 3 day trial because my therapist didn't even respond to me in that span. And I was charged $150. They claim they are transparent about it. But if that were the case there wouldn't be so many complaints on their forum. To which they never bother to act on, Internet Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Mental Health: 7cups Internet

Dec 10 2016
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc Unfair , Liars, Locked me out of my online acct., denied receiving documents for modification even with a receipt they where sent. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Columbus, Georgia Loan Modification: Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Click4fix Internet Author: Las vegas, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Click4fix Internet

Dec 10 2016
St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Ronda and Roy Doucette Incorrect order received - poor customer service - unreasonable time to complete order Augusta, Georgia Internet Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Gift Shops: St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Internet

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 10 2016
Cannar INC Xander's green good, Rainier on pine Don't trust Alex Rodriguez from Cannar Xander's green goods Tacoma Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cannar INC Tacoma, Washington

Dec 10 2016
papershelm.com Paid For an essay that I did not received Internet Not a school paper Author: Dallas, Georgia Internet Fraud: papershelm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Hiram Brown Hiram Brown Roofing Company 2001 Commerce, Houston Texas Texas
Author: Los Angeles , California Builders & Contractors: Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
REPAIR SKIN PLUS Coffee slim ProRenewAllure Dr Oz Not clear on calling within a certain time to cancel, charging your card with no notice. Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Eye Care: REPAIR SKIN PLUS Internet

Dec 10 2016
Personalizationmall.com Rip Off - Terrible Quality - Misleading - Customer Service - Non exsistent Burr Ridge Illinois Author: Beverly Shores, Indiana Gift Shops: Personalizationmall.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 10 2016
Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup My worst lifetime Nightmare Puyallup Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Abusive Parents: Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Dec 10 2016
GLOBAL MOVING , Inc SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS, Wayne, New Jersey Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVING Internet

Dec 09 2016
Forever rich clothing Rich mob clothing They take your money it's a scam you won't receive your items Internet Research the website before you buy Author: North Chicago , Illinois Sales People: Forever rich clothing Internet

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

Dec 09 2016
Barneys Police Supplies Poor Quality & Unqualified Customer Service Lafayette Louisiana Author: Marksville, Louisiana Customer: Barneys Police Supplies Lafayette, Louisiana

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
Lisa Stevens Psychic She moves back & forth from California to New Jersey & New York. She did the very same thing to me at more than $18,000. New Jersey Are you kidding me? Author: Glendale, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lisa Stevens Psychic Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 09 2016
aspire marketing I received a pop up screen and was shown to call this phone # to get all virsus removed . They said I will charged $100 to be cleaned Syndey New South Wales Syndey South Wales Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Computer Service & Repair: aspire marketing Syndey New South Wales,

Dec 09 2016
Exec Rank David Kavrell David Kavrell claims to be a U Chicago Booth School graduate and is associated with Exec Rank and uses them to cheat people Any self respecting company works with people to satisfy the expectations they create. Not #execrank They take your money and ne Ripped off by Exec Rank and David Kavrell NOVATO California Author: Wellesley, Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Exec Rank David Kavrell NOVATO, California