ATKINSON, ANDELSON, LOYA, RUUD & ROMO FRESNO HOWARD SAGASER BAD ATTORNEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo Fresno Howard Sagaser bad attorney
There may be more specific results for "Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo Fresno Howard Sagaser bad attorney"
For more specific results for "Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo Fresno Howard Sagaser bad attorney"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Harpeet Bali 1st continental mortgage Shawns Reality Biz 4 loans Starr Hub I was working for Harpeet Bali and her husband and I was working 2 jobs janitorial and grounds keeper and was only paid 300$ a month. Fresno California Author: Clovis, California Employees: Harpeet Bali Internet

Aug 21 2017
Freedom Pop Unauthorized charges, bad customer service, no assistance Nationwide Author: Russellville, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Attorney Shaun Smith The emails are coming from cashadvance2208@gmail.com but im told to email attorneyshaunsmith@gmail.com Email lawsuit New york Internet
Author: Rock hill, South Carolina Internet: Attorney Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 21 2017
ELLEYS WORLD Rip off Internet Internet Author: Hudson, New York Attorney Generals: ELLEYS WORLD Internet

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Charged for a trial and then followed with an order, which I have not received, and cannot reach them by the hone # or email address they provided name does not appear no state idnicated Author: Fresno, California Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Elly's World Ripped Off Internet
Author: Lawrence, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Internet

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Gatlinburg Falls Cabins of the smokies venture resorts Gatlinburg Tennessee Author: Holloway, Ohio Attorney Generals: Gatlinburg Falls Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Aug 20 2017
NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY - WHAT A RIPOFF BLAISE SHEASBY OWNER OF NAVIGATOR FILMS BASED IN CAPE TOWN - WHAT A RIP-OFF The owner of Navigator Films, Blaise Sheasby is dis-honest, unqualified, a liar and everything bad that you do not want your business to associate with. CAPE TOWN Nationwide Author: Cape town, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Dollar in Pocket I signed up with the belief that I you be paid to bring traffic to the website by sharing the tasks to be done. According to the site in my last login I had 165$. Today when I go back to the site another site pops up. Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in Pocket Internet

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
SweepStakesclearinghouse  Arlington tx Texas Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Bad Check Writers: PCH Arlington tx, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Reverse Mortgage Paperwork Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Painting Giant paintingiant.com Review very bad customer service! Nationwide Author: Garden City, New York Art Gallery: Painting Giant Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Traxxas Arthur I sent my xmaxx truck that had a factory recall to them they said they shipped it back to me but I have never received anything from them and now they say to bad not our problem McKinney Texas Author: Forks, Washington Hobby Shops: Traxxas Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Hiline Motors, Inc. A Bad Car Dealership That Will Rip You Off Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Hiline Motors, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Central Awards Distribution They told me that I won $2,000,000.00 Kansas Author: Corcoran, California Attorney Generals: Central Awards Distribution Kansas City, KS

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide