Your Search | atkinson, andelson, loya, ruud & romo fresno howard sagaser bad attorney

Jul 01 2016
Nicole Auguste Nicole Auguste, Northeast Philadelphia Bad tenant Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Nicole Auguste Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
Dfin Solutions, Alx, Lisa, Coby, Brian Dfin posed as as a company that found investors to loan money. Wire money to a Citizens Bank in a specified account. Total of $3050.00, $350.00 for an attorney fee, $2700.00 for the closing cost. Still asked for 6 months advance payments to complet the loan. Great Vallry Malvin Pennsylvania You were scammed - contact the police Author: Laurel, Indiana Loan Brokers: Dfin Solutions Great Vallry Malvin, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Nationwide Tax Consulting THIS COMPANY IS SO BAD THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME Jupiter & Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Income Tax Service: Nationwide Tax Consulting Jupiter , Florida

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
California surgical institute Dr tarick small Absolutely bad surgeon Upland ca. California Author: west covina, California Plastic Surgeons: California surgical institute CA

Jun 29 2016
PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS PERFEC FLOORS Crooks in business - Abusive and dishonest people West Hollywood California I don't mean any bad for them Author: Beverly Hills, California Architects & Designers: PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS West Hollywood, California

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
MWR construction Doesn't Pay there Subcontractors Writes bad checks. omaha Nebraska Author: Council B luffs, Iowa Roofing Companies: MWR construction omaha, Nebraska

Jun 28 2016
24 Hour Oxygen Overpriced, Inconsistent Information, Took advantage of a bad situation Breckenridge Colorado Author: Breckenridge , Colorado Medical Supplies: 24 Hour Oxygen breckenridge, Colorado

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 26 2016
THRIVE MARKET Bad service. Broken promises. Site did not work. Requests ignored. Avoid them like the plague! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Supermarkets: THRIVE MARKET Internet

Jun 25 2016
David Pierre Bad Tenant Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: David Pierre Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2016
Mobe 13506 Summerport Village ParkwaySuite 1004Windermere, FL 34786 Matt Lloyd Been trying to work with Mobe to get my funds back and they are stupid and will not help and refund my money. I agree to be charged $49.00 and they charged me $3,297.00... They are a bad company and should NOT BE A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. Kuala Lumpur · 50450 Malaysia Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
Colorado Property Management Group Bad management Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Home Owner Associations: Colorado Property Management Group Internet

17, Report #1312050

Jun 25 2016
Attorney Jonathan Zitney Rancho Cucamonga California ielawoffice.comSchwartzberg / Luther, APC Poor Quality Service Experience Rancho Cucamonga California Author: , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Jonathan Zitney Rancho Cucamonga California Rancho Cucamonga , California

Jun 25 2016
Emilio Tsokopoulos Captain EGTAimilios Tsokopoulos Captain Emilio Emperor Maritine Corp Fraud, bad checks false survey Santo Domingo DR, Miami Florida Caribbean
Author: Naples , Florida Bad Check Writers: Emilio Tsokopoulos Internet

Jun 25 2016
Reuel Christensen Reuel Burton Christensen Reuel B Christensen  Professional Con/Scam Artist Provo Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Reuel Christensen Provo, Utah

Jun 23 2016
iHealth Labs i health, ihealthlabs, i health labs, dean wong, ihealth dean wong lied about giving me free product because of bad review Mountain View California Author: California On-Line Stores: iHealth Labs Mountain View, California

Jun 23 2016
Her Imports Atlanta -Alberto District Manager Bad Closures and Bad Customer Service Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Her Imports Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 23 2016
Clever Girl Brands Bad Banannas I spent over $60 for wine glasses, and they sent me a product that was printed incorrectly. Although I have sent numerous emails (no listed phone number!) and photos of the incorrect glasses since May 13, nothing! California Internet
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Artist Galleries: Clever Girl Brands Internet

Jun 22 2016
Advanced Marketing False advertising and bad customer service! Libertyville Illinois To Bad You Did Not Research This Scam Author: Kansas City, Missouri Telemarketers: Advanced Marketing Libertyville , Illinois

Jun 22 2016
Attorney Jeff Morgan Michael Johnson and Chris Bowen threading emails stating that I will be prosecution if I don't pay money owed. Internet only Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Attorney Jeff Morgan Internet

Jun 22 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar has thousands of satisfied, repeat customers that feel confident when doing business. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri Wind and Solar bad products Author: Redding, Manufacturers: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. Seymour, Missouri