Your Search | audio express 1506 n. lee trevino

1, Report #1191595

Nov 26 2014
electronics8881@gmail.com eBay user name code silentbutdark10, machb355 dumb sucker report Internet, usa
Author: corning, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: electronics8881 Internet

2, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

3, Report #1191393

Nov 25 2014
Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Jaken Lin http://www.aliexpress.com/store/610166 Scammer that knowingly sent faulty parts but forgot to remove the FAIL sticker off of the item before sending. China Internet Author: Bellevue, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Internet

4, Report #1191333

Nov 25 2014
The FDA Nothing to me but they lie and scam people and their products kill people and they don't care! N/A Nationwide Author: Huntington, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: The FDA Nationwide

5, Report #1190815

Nov 22 2014
CA Audio Land CA Audio Land is really California Con Man Land Fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Audio Electronics: CA Audio Land Fresno, California

6, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

7, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

8, Report #1190612

Nov 21 2014
serve card american express American express prepaid card seve refuse to let me cancel account i never used, card they never sent, now they want more info to cancel. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: serve card american express Internet

9, Report #1190445

Nov 21 2014
Bluebird American Express They freeze your account and want your bank statment after normal use! Palm Bay Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

10, Report #1190353

Nov 20 2014
Installer.com River Oaks Car Stereo Failure to cancel order, shipped anyway, refused, failed to give credit Houston Texas Author: Mukilteo, Washington Stereos: Installer.com Houston, Texas

11, Report #1190262

Nov 20 2014
Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MYLENE ASTENCIO, CARLOS MANUEL GONZALZ QUEVEDO, JOSE RAMON REDERO, MYLOS CORP, ASTENCIO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC, XPRESS MAINTENANCE AND REMODELING LLC, NATURE PLUS NETWORK LLC, EXPRESS ADVERTISING, INC., UNITED EVENTS CENTER INC, ADVERTISING UNLIMITED CORP, SU CONVICTED FELONS SCAMMING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIAMI AREA. MIAMI Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MIAMI, Florida

12, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

13, Report #1190072

Nov 19 2014
Copy Express Barry Blum Disrespectful, Unprofessional, Rude, Liars Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: Copy Express Fountain Hills, Arizona

Nov 19 2014
JIM ROBERT, AHMED REDA HALAWANI, FINANCIALS SERVICES, FINANCIAL EXPRESS, KINGDOM HOLDINGS COMPANY NICOLE ROBERTSON $125M FRAUDULENT INVESTMENT, $89,570.34 BOUNCED CHECK AND FRAUDULENT HSBC WIRE LONDON, ABU DUHBI, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet Author: denevr, Colorado Financial Services: JIM ROBERT, AHMED REDA HALAWANI, FINANCIALS SERVICES, FINANCIAL EXPRESS, KINGDOM HOLDINGS COMPANY Internet

Nov 17 2014
Steve Lisson Steve Lisson Stephen N. Lisson Steve Lisson Stephen N. Lisson Beware of Steve Lisson Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: Steve Lisson Austin, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Cybergenica/Daniel St Pierre Cybergenica/Daniel St Pierre/ Christian Cybergenica, Daniel St Pierre Christian Photography, Internet Consulting Beware of this man and his company. He has approached me agressivly for me to hire him as a SEO. I have not hired him and will not because of his background in trying to hurt people and their businesses. St Petersburg Florida Author: Lee, Florida Animal Services: Cybergenica/Daniel St Pierre St Petersburg, Florida

Nov 17 2014
direct express From us treasury Took advantage of a person on disability San Antonio Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: direct express Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
The Gbox Shop - Jason and Tara Henfling scamming thieves, faulty equipment not replaced, emails not lived up to, lies to paypal, never answered BBB complaint, zero customer support, Kennett Missouri Author: ocean grove, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Gbox Shop - Jason and Tara Henfling Kennett, Missouri

Greenway Express Texas Complete Ripoff Houston Texas
Author: Centennial, Colorado Moving Companies: Greenway Express Texas Houston, Texas

Nov 16 2014
Dalian Shuangyang packaging products company Limited Dalian Jiujiang Printing company Limited, Lasing Lee, Yang Wang,http://dlshuangyang.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html Producer of the worst Toothpick box Liaoning, China ,Mainland, Dalian Author: London, Manufacturers: Dalian Shuangyang packaging products company Limited

Nov 16 2014
Extreme Car Audio Extreme Audio WORST STEREO SETUP EVER Morristown Tennessee Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Auto Audio Electronics: Extreme Car Audio Morristown , internet

Nov 15 2014
Gmc Resource Group Reliablehandyman.pro Bill Murillo, Gordon o. Lee, 203k loan consultant, Basically it works like this: Gordon O. Lee, is a H.U.D. 203k loan consultant, The Consultant’s role is to review and verify the accuracy of the contractor’s estimates and ensure that all required repairs are completed. They do not make a decision about which repairs should or should not be made.  San Antonio Texas Author: boerne, Texas Building Services: Gmc Resource Group San Antonio, Texas

Nov 15 2014
Flower Delivery Express Discount given, but final charges not revealed until payment has been made Commerce Township, MI Nationwide Author: New York, New York Liars: Flower Delivery Express Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
FUJI STEAKHOUSE Fuji Steakhouse2150 Northwoods BlvdNorth Charleston, SC 29406 FUJI STEAKHOUSE, BAD MANAGEMENT, POOR SERVICE North Charleston South Carolina Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Restaurants: FUJI STEAKHOUSE North Charleston, South Carolina

Nov 15 2014
Sizewise Rentals Lee Frickey Defamation Theft Lee Frickey Sizewise Should not be awarded scam artist of the year, craig miller in deceptive busines practice ring, tax evasion, Kansas City Kansas Author: Kansas Appliances: Sizewise Rentals Kansas City, Kansas