Your Search | audio express 1506 n. lee trevino

Apr 19 2014
SureShot 2k, Inc. SureShot BooksSureShot Books PublishingDerrin HarringtonDerrin Love TOTAL FRAUD! USES EBAY TO STEAL MONEY ONLINE!! Nyack New York Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: SureShot 2k, Inc. Nyack, New York

Apr 18 2014
NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC) JAMES CAMPOS - Manager Supplier Relations My Feb/14 Bill is MORE than $421.00 and Mar/14 Bill is MORE than $253.00 compared to PSE&G Rate. Fort Lee New Jersey Author: NUTLEY, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC) Fort Lee, New Jersey

Apr 18 2014
BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WALMART CARD WHAT IS AMERICAN EXPRESS DOING? TRYING TO HOLD ON TO OUR $$$ Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Internet

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Network Express Scriptfleet contract courier service Internet Author: CAPE CORAL, Florida Employers: Network Express Internet

Apr 17 2014
Casablanca Express Woodland Ca No service to phone number to reserve reservation. Deposit rip-off. woodland California Author: antelope, California Air Travel: Casablanca Express Woodland Ca woodland, California

Apr 17 2014
Zbiddy, Penny Auction Non-Deliveries Internet Author: Mt Prospect, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Zbiddy, Penny Auction Internet

Apr 17 2014
radio-code.com radio-code.com, bell south Ordered radio code for my car with express service, radio code received and did not work. The time frame to get the code was not as advertised. Emailed them for a refund, no reply from company. Called Paypal regarding a dispute. Paypal was their pal and did not favor on my side. Don't know what I was charged for as the radio code did not work nor did it arrive on time as promised. Internet Author: Burbank, California Computer Software: radio-code.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Fraud Deception Credit Card Fraud Unauthorized Con Deceit Scam Swindle Fake Poor Bad Customer Service Internet Author: , Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Internet

Apr 17 2014
First Class Vacations REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: N. Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania Cruise Ships: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Coastal Management Consolidators Roger Kenton Lilly Jr Karen Elaine Bowman Saver Express LTD Scam Artist Kent Lilly KKIC Holdings Cor Scam, Bilking Money, Fraud, Embezzlement, money laundering, deceptive practices, offshore money, tax evasion Chicopee Massachusetts Author: Chicopee , Massachusetts Travel Services: Coastal Management Consolidators Chicopee, Massachusetts

Apr 16 2014
Draper key n locks rip off!! Technicians don't know what they are doing!! draper Utah Author: draper, Utah Small Business Services: Draper key n locks draper, Utah

Apr 16 2014
Madrid Audio Madrid Audio Scam at Whole Foods parking lot in Houston Houston TX Author: HOUSTON, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Madrid Audio Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
CLEAR TV ANTENNA advertised on TV hdtv antenna NA Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: CLEAR TV ANTENNA Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
mintcellular.net mint cellular llc Complete rip off they steal money from you and you don t recieve product salt lake city Utah Author: St.Louis, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: mintcellular.net salt lake city, Utah

Apr 16 2014
Dream Audio Works Parking Lot/ATM Speaker Douches. Walmart, Parking Lot, Upsale, Takeaway Scam, Sound System, Speakers Grand Blanc Michigan Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Dream Audio Works Grand Blanc, Michigan

Apr 16 2014
crest I need help because I did my 28 days of training with them back in 2005.They said they would put my pay on a credit card that they gave me an nothing was ever put on the card. I left with an injury to my back because while in Texas my trainer parked at n I was doing my 28 days of training thru CREST back in April of 2005. My trainer an I had run loads from NY to California to Texas. I was given a credit card from CREST they said they would put my pay on that card an they never did. I didn't finish the whole 28 days because i left with a back injury due to my trainers negligence Nationwide Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Attorneys General: crest Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Mint Cellular LLC - John Mint - mymintcellular@gmail.com Total Scam Company - no merchandise, just stealing Salt Lake City Utah Author: Taylor, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mint Cellular LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 15 2014
AUTO SHIP TRANSPORT EXPRESS SHIP AUTO CARRIERS INC SCAM $2500.00 IN CREDIT CARD FRAUD MIAMI BEACH, Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Shipping Companies: AUTO SHIP TRANSPORT MIAMI BEACH, Florida

Apr 15 2014
Home Theater and Design by Kevin McEvoy and Cathy McEvoy aka white collar criminals who stole $3,076 from me. Winter Garden Florida Author: San Diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Home Theater and Design Winter Garden , Florida

Apr 15 2014
Nattional motor club intimidation n herrassment irvine texas Nationwide
Author: beaver, Oregon Travel Services: Nattional motor club Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
CALVERTS EXPRESS 2800.00 SCAM, RIP OFF FALSE ESTEMENT BLUE SPRINGS Nationwide Author: BLUE SPRINGS, Missouri Auto Repair Service: CALVERTS EXPRESS Nationwide

24, Report #1119469

Apr 14 2014
Leads2Results,Inc Micah Lee Deceptive, unethical business leads generation practice Boca Raton Florida Author: Marietta, Georgia Small Business Services: Leads2Results,Inc Boca Raton, Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Gregory N. Harney Shields Harney Lawyers Fraudulent Million Dollar Legal Bill rendered to steal our Family's Property! see gregharney.blogspot.ca Victoria B.C. Canada
Author: Tofino, British Columbia Legal Services: Gregory N. Harney Victoria, British Columbia