AUDIO EXPRESS 1506 N. LEE TREVINO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Audio Express 1506 N. Lee Trevino
There may be more specific results for "Audio Express 1506 N. Lee Trevino"
For more specific results for "Audio Express 1506 N. Lee Trevino"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
SHEPHERD DIET UNEXPLAINED INFLATIVE CHARGES Internet Author: N. Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SHEPHERD DIET Internet

Aug 19 2017
YS Cream Purest Cancelled order within time limit, billed by a different company. Internet Author: Lee, New Hampshire Skin Care: YS Cream Internet

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Phoenix Express LLC DRIVERS BEWARE!!!! Tempe Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: Phoenix Express LLC Temp5, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Geekbuying Did not refund my purchase Internet Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Geekbuying Internet

Aug 17 2017
Clinton Lee UK Business ukbusinessbrokers.comExperienced-people.netthe exit firm This company is an elaborate international scam london Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Clinton Lee Internet

Aug 17 2017
Alpha Monster Advanced AKA WELLNESS SUPREME HEALT SUPPORT@WELLNNY Free Trial will cost you $97.97 and recurring charge of $89.99 New York Internet or New York Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Alternative Health: Alpha Monster Enhanced Internet

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Willy Walt Printing 204 37th Ave N #424 • St. Petersburg, FL 33704 Jessica LIED and said she would make sure my order was a custom order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Myrtyle Beach, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Willy Walt Printing St. Petersburg, Florida

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
K&N ENGINEERING INC Refund policy , i ordered a K&N cai kit on 7/31/17 I never opened the box and called for RGN 8/1 RIVERSIDE California K&N Reund Status Author: reno, Nevada Auto Parts: K&N ENGINEERING INC RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 14 2017
Montana Capital N. Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Loans: Montana Capital N. Hollywood, California

Aug 13 2017
T n T Auto Group Aron They sold us a car that they knew had problems and lied to us just to get us to buy the car Clayton New Jersey Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Auto Dealers: T n T Auto Group Clayton, New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Patrick Family Chow Chow Josh Downey and Julie Castel Accepted a deposit on 2 puppies, could not produce, found o they n your w ebsite they said f you and that was it Cedar Park,  Texas Author: Franklin, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Patrick Family Chow Chow Internet

Aug 12 2017
Express Storage, Lacey, WA Horrible Customer Service Lacey Washington Author: Mockingbird Heights, California Truck Rentals: Express Storage, Lacey, WA Lacey, Washington

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

21, Report #1392070

Aug 11 2017
get me on media card they took money with authorization from me only on line base n/a Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Marketing Companies: get me on media card Delaware

22, Report #1391931

Aug 11 2017
Absolute Awsome Stuffs absoluteawesomestuff scam..not recieved product no answer to mail or call Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Absolute Awsome Stuffs Internet

Aug 10 2017
Electotronics Website Scam Brooklyn, New york Internet Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Electotronics Internet

Aug 10 2017
LEGAL LINK INC. Lee Usher We hired Mr.Usher or Legal Link to represent us in a divorce case he presented himself as a attorney and a private investigator well in no way shape or form is he a attorney he runs a ad in the Thrifty Nickel paper a local Atlanta paper where you can place ADS for services and buy and sell items ad advertises a divorce for $249 , We paid him $350 he stole the money and did nothing, and we found out he's not a attorney Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: LEGAL LINK INC. Savannah, Georgia

Aug 10 2017
Michael Lee Bowman Debit my bank acc. unknowingly Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Alternative Health: Michael Lee Bowman Internet