AUDIO EXPRESS 1506 N. LEE TREVINO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Audio Express 1506 N. Lee Trevino
There may be more specific results for "Audio Express 1506 N. Lee Trevino"
For more specific results for "Audio Express 1506 N. Lee Trevino"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381935

Jun 28 2017
Rocky Mountain Home Theater Pros - Cine McKay James McKay Faith McKay Jeff Hunsaker Mary Kinser Not Registered, Insured or Licensed to do Business Colorado and Georgia Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rocky Mountain Home Theater Pros - CineMcKay Internet

Jun 28 2017
PURECBD X DRIVE 1180 N TOWN CENTER DR STE 100 LAS VEGAS NV 89144-6363 FRAUD BASED UPON DECEPTIVE/HIDDEN SO-CALLED CUSTOMER AGREEMENT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Murphysboro, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: PURECBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Lucky 7 Customs This company completely ripped me off, and basically told me to deal with the finance company. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Lucky 7 Customs Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 26 2017
American Express Amex double-charging for premium car rental protection Nationwide Author: Portland, California Car Insurance: American Express Nationwide

Jun 25 2017

Jun 25 2017
Cavalier management Rich altman Made my family sick from black mold. No ventilation in bathroom Pittsfield Massachusetts Author: Lee, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Cavalier management Pittsfield, Massachusetts

Jun 21 2017
Bloom and Associates Samantha from company making me pay 150 mth to them for a n account i already paid Trenton Illinois Author: Spokane, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Bloom and Associates Trenton , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
DollarinPocket N/A I earned over $100 and the company isn't paying me. N/A Internet
Author: Newport, Arkansas Computer Fraud: DollarinPocket Internet

Jun 20 2017
mycar-reg.org deceptive ,confusing wwebsite for dmv assistance. n/a Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Division DMV: mycar-reg.org Florida

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBC 500 X Drive500 N RainbowSuite 300Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas NV Author: French Creek, wv, West Virginia Alternative Health: Pure CBC 500 Nevada

Jun 19 2017
Sterling audio services SAS AKA-JIMMY FERRANTE Aka-Little Jimmy Lies about what he's going to pay you and makes you chase him for months for your money . Lose this job after job by insulting the employer calling them idiots or dumb c***s Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Sterling audio services SAS JIMMY FERRANTE Middlesex, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
ROC7 $39.99 charge on my credit card for two taclights and bicycle mount. I neither ordered from them nor did I recieve said product from them. When I tried to call I got a hello, then a message we cannot take your call and a hangup! What a fraud! Internet Author: Brier, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROC7 Internet

Jun 18 2017
Las Vegas hypnosis center Kevin Cole Kevin Cole is a fraud. He states 100 percent guarantee but doesn't help you with any problems. Please don't give him your money Las vegas Nevada Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Las Vegas hypnosis center Las vegas, Nevada

Jun 18 2017
RoofCore International Hamlin Hills Hamlin Hills Farms Hamlin Hills Barbeque Fat Moon BBQ RoofCore International Roofcore CMR Manufacturing Gooftech SmartRoof Report-A-Leak Henry Lee Hamlin, III Henry Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Refusal To Pay Outstanding Bill Forsyth Georgia
Added information Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: RoofCore International Forsyth, Georgia

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 17 2017
P & O professional survey and research Group Reliable Express Delivery Inc., Shelly Gates Shirley/Shelly Gates you are a FRAUD! Austin Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: P & O professional survey and research Group Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
A1A Express Auto Shipping BUYER BEWARE! BAIT & SWITCH SCAM! F RATING WITH BBB Keyport New Jersey Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: A1A Express Auto Shipping Keyport, New Jersey

Jun 16 2017
Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society I purchased the siren song device. It's a piece of junk. It was supposed to be a gift but I was too embarrassed to give it away. After the purchase I noticed 8.95 being charged to my credit card every month. I called to find out what it was and the representative had an accent so I couldn't understand her. I had to yell that I wanted it cancelled after she kept making other offers to me. It's a piece of junk. It is not what they advertise. The volume is a joke and the only thing it scares away is my cat. SCAM! San Diego California Author: Freemansburg, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society California

Jun 13 2017
Super Dads Pool Service LLC Jeffrey Gallamore, SuperDads Pool Service Called me a N*r after refusing to refund my $80.00 loxahatchee Florida
Author: west palm beach , Florida Pool Services: Super Dads Pool Service LLC loxahatchee , Florida

Jun 13 2017
Radiator Express Manahawkin New Jersey Place an order with Radiator Express the same day 1 hour later via Mike the administrator stated the radiator required special inlet and Outlet openings that are screwed into the radiator functionality would not be possible in any event. I instructed MI Capt. Miscommunication Manahawkin New Jersey Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Radiator Express Manahawkin New Jersey Manahawkin, New Jersey

Jun 13 2017
Mike Farkas Michael Farkas Yard Designs Deck n Fence ProsPrecision Contraction shed, yard, gazebo, patio, deck Ottawa Ontario Author: Whitby, Ontario Property Management: Mike Farkas Ottawa, Ontario

Jun 13 2017
Amazon store card synchrony bank ---'Amazon store card Charged wrong card causing stress and over the limit without my permission. N/a Amazon store card Internet Author: Milton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Amazon Internet

Jun 12 2017
Animal Express Delivery Pet Movers Travelocity transport service department general manager: Pets department company tells lies and tries to get more money from you but will not deliver your purchased item. Dallas Texas Author: Rochester, New Jersey Air Travel: Animal Express Delivery Pet Movers Internet

Jun 12 2017
Bloom Residences Express Travel Solution, Brevan Asset Management San Jose Baja California Author: Montreal, Quebec Train Travel: Bloom Residences San Jose,

Jun 10 2017
direct parcel express. ,directparcelexpress.com/ Package Manager. Wilmington Delaware
Author: henderson, Nevada Work at Home: direct parcel express. Internet