Your Search | austin contractors, austincontractor.web, 5star

Oct 13 2015
Texas Real Estate Commission TREC is complicit in acts of moral turpitude for lack of ethics enforcement making them indirectly responsible for allowing Predatory Appraisers to continue unchecked and unsanctioned against home owners. AUSTIN Texas Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Real Estate Commission AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 13 2015
Simcor, Sam Simko, Ailene Corlin, Cunning Conartist who pulls you into construction fraud without you realizing it until it is too late. Commerce Twp Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Simcor Commerce Twp, Michigan

Oct 12 2015
Global Concepts Bait and Switch Con Artists San Antonio Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cruise Ships: Global Concepts San Antonio, Texas

Oct 12 2015
S & M Custom Builders Mike Does not pay his BILLS! Salem Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Builders & Contractors: S & M Custom Builders Salem, Oregon

Oct 11 2015
GREG CHRISTI Greg's Handyman Rescue, GDC Enterprises, Underground Performance, GHM Rescue wronged me in many ways. He spent money owed to me, wrote FOUR BAD CHECKS, FAILED to FULFILL CONTRACT, STALLED in giving my money back, THREATENED me if I told others of problem, proved to be DISHONE Long Beach, California We are experiencing the same with Greg Christi Author: Long Beach, California Builders & Contractors: GREG CHRISTI Long Beach, California

Oct 11 2015
Kraken Kustoms or A-Plus Marine Construction & Restoration INC Deceptive/Not Honest Davie Florida
Deceptive, habitual liar Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kraken Kustoms Davie, Florida

Oct 11 2015
Kraken Kustoms Jon Combs A plus Marine construction & restoration ,JC builders ,Riptide painting Liar , crook , dishonest Davie Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens., Florida Builders & Contractors: Kraken Kustoms Jon Combs Internet

Oct 11 2015
Outbound Engine Don't let these guts have your credit card info, they will never stop using it... Austin Texas Author: sugar Land , Texas Telemarketers: Outbound Engine Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Lonnie David Murphy, Eric Martin, American Eagle Construction, LLC Lonnie Murphy and Eric Martin scammed me out of a wire transfer of $1000 Lorain Ohio
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Lonnie David Murphy Lorain, Ohio

Oct 09 2015
Integrity Development LLCJohn Puplava John Puplava should be named Anti-Integrity Investments-stole $60,000 for renovations never started Tucson Arizona Character witness Author: Tucson, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Integrity Development LLCJohn Puplava Tucson, Arizona
11, Report #1202899

Oct 09 2015
RMD Sales and Service Robert Dow Incomplete job, Stopped answering phone, Left with no warning or explanation. late unreliable Edmonton Alberta RMD Took our $$ and Bailed Author: Leduc, Alberta Builders & Contractors: RMD Sales and Service Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
03:01 PM Gary Boomershine Cara, support person, Fraudulently charged $1,497.00 to my credit card and refused to refund it. Walnut Creek California Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Investing: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 09 2015
C & E BUILDERS Seth Droeker After damage by hail, siding replace , many problems GURNEE Illinois Author: LINDENHURST, Illinois Builders & Contractors: C & E BUILDERS GURNEE, Illinois

Oct 09 2015
ASHTON WOODS HOUSTON ASHTON WOODS HOMES BUYER BEWARE*** KATY Nationwide Author: katy, Texas Builders & Contractors: ASHTON WOODS HOUSTON Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Neighborhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida gary d Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighborhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Happy Contractors Google Adwords Marketing La Crescenta California
Author: meadowbrook , Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Happy Contractors La Crescenta, California

Oct 07 2015
George Cornea GC marble & tile Corp GC marble and tile Corp Michaels Stoica Construction contractor fraud run money West park Florida Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Builders & Contractors: George Cornea West park, Florida

Oct 07 2015
Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Didnt pay me for a job. I filed a lien on the owners property. they will not pay Pasadena California
Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Pasadena, California

Oct 06 2015
Kings Court, llc Russell Albright and Angelica Austin Liars and Bad Landlords Fullerton California Author: Orange, California Liars: Kings Court, llc Fullerton, California

Oct 06 2015
Steve Lisson Steven Lisson scammer, confidence man, con Austin, TX Internet Author: Lexington, Virginia Internet Fraud: Steve Lisson Internet

Oct 06 2015
Chris Williams Handyman Construction Work Charleston/West Ashley South Carolina Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Chris Williams Internet

Oct 06 2015
Redfield Electric Michael Hogue Doesn't pay sub-contractors REDFIELD Arkansas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Dead Beat Customers: Redfield Electric REDFIELD, Arkansas

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas