Your Search | avangate: north america corporate: redwood shores, ca;

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Leading With Your Chin Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 27 2016
Merck Bravecto fleaa medication Author: Healdsburg, California Medical Supplies: Merck CA

Apr 27 2016
Xavier James Xavier Brand Swindler, Unlicensed, Unskilled, Lier Wildomar CA or PA Internet
Author: California Builders & Contractors: Xavier James Internet

Apr 27 2016
Read America Inc ripoff mesa Arizona Author: Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Read America Inc mesa, Arizona

9, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

10, Report #1301931

Apr 26 2016
Yellow Pages United Yellow Pages United Scamming small businesses since 2009 - NOT affiliated with Yellow Pages Atlanta, GA Petaluma, CA Author: Petaluma, CA, California Computer Marketing Companies: Yellow Pages United Nationwide

11, Report #1301905

Apr 26 2016
HP Smartfriend Services Vast HP Smartfriend Scam Palo Alto, CA Nationwide Author: Nevada Internet Services: HP Smartfriend Services Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Skin Care Complex NEVER Informed that I would be billed every month, just that it ws a free sample Santa Ana CA Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: proskinmax CA

Apr 26 2016
Holiday Travel of America Richard Romanello eBay seller abuse Carlsbad California Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Rebates: Holiday Travel of America Carlsbad, California

Apr 25 2016
Appliance Warehouse of America, Coinmach Service Corporation Appliance Warehouse of America - Is nothing but an extortion racket 303 Sunnyside Blvd. Suite 70 Nationwide, Texas, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Appliances: Appliance Warehouse of America Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2016
HGT SKIN SHIMMER MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM fraudulant skin cream Santa Ana CA 92799 SCOTTSDALE, AZ Author: SCOTTSDALE,AZ, Arizona Nursing Homes: HGT SKIN SHIMMER Internet

Apr 24 2016
Skin elements Beauty impressions After using their product I realize they were falsely advertising it. I contacted skin element and asked what I could do to cancel my subscription. I followed their instructions after six weeks they build my account for $200. When I tried to get this issue resolved they would tell me they were having technical difficulties I would have to return my call. In the meantime they withdrew $200 from my checking account. This was after I'd done everything per their instructions to cancel anything to do with that company. San Fransisco, CA 94115 Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Skin elements Internet

Apr 24 2016
PennyMac PNMAC They overcharge their clients by requiring longer lock periods for those who apply the first half of the month Moore Park California Author: Montebello, CA, California Mortgage Companies: PennyMac Moore Park , California

Apr 23 2016
Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Very unprofessional & has no idea what they are doing Rocklin California Author: 3, California Music: Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Rocklin, California

Apr 22 2016
Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Buy Property for Rent to Own and Cover Up Problems with House Plano Texas
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Housing Rentals: Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Plano, Texas

21, Report #1205949

Apr 22 2016
Investment Properties Mexico Richard Houghton Wally Thomas Fraud and Thieves and Lies Playa del carmen Quintana Roo
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Kansas City, Missouri Real Estate Investing: Investment Properties Mexico Playa del carmen,

Apr 22 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS Fax Scam for All Inclusive Vacations Nationwide Author: WEST LINN , Oregon Resorts: AMERICA VACATIONS Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Lab Corp LCA Collections, Labratory Corporation Of America Year after year they over bill my Insurance then i get a bill for a 100% covered annual physical. FRAUD burlington North Carolina Author: monrovia, California Clinics: Lab Corp burlington , North Carolina

24, Report #1201230

Apr 22 2016
Investment Property Mexico Richard Houghton and O'Neil Invested $40 thousand dollars into 4 hectarias everything looked legit, lawyer and everything! After I left Mexico never heard from them ! Still to this day ! The investment was made in November 2011 Playa Del carmen Nationwide
The Truth of Why Sean O’Neal Left Mexico and Investment Properties Mexico Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: Investment Prperty Mexico Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
TIME WARNER/CBS NEWS ET AL ALL MEDIA COMPANIES IN AMERICA DEFRAUDING US TREASURY/BANKS /US CORPORATIONS NY New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois News Media: TIME WARNER/CBS NEWS ET AL NY, New York