AVANGATE: NORTH AMERICA CORPORATE: REDWOOD SHORES, CA; Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Avangate: North America Corporate: Redwood Shores, CA;
There may be more specific results for "Avangate: North America Corporate: Redwood Shores, CA; "
For more specific results for "Avangate: North America Corporate: Redwood Shores, CA; "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
General Electric GE Brand new dishwasher - never used - motor fails and GE won't replace Costa Mesa CA
Why did they deny the claim? Author: Costa Mesa, California Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Prudential Insurance Co of America loophole fell through the cracks, oops didn't file the bookkeeping your job was suppose to keep up with the bookkeeping; Prudential didn't covert or port the policy Missouri Nationwide Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Insurance Companies: Prudential Insurance Co of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Mid america Motorwworks Will tell you anything, take your credit information but not tell you they didn't order the parts. Effingham IL Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Parts: Mid america Motorwworks Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
National Brokers of America Liars and mis represent insurance Reading pa Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
StopIRSDEBT.com 10100 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90067 Absolutely nothing Los Angeles California Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Income Tax Service: StopIRSDEBT.com

Jul 25 2017
Glamor Trends 27 west Anapamu St. ste #398 Santa Barbara Ca. 93101 Santa Barbara, California Author: Westerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends Internet

Jul 25 2017
Axiom America Unknowledgeable, Inexperienced to Repairing Equipment they Sell/ Horrible Customer Service DEVON Pennsylvania Author: Antioch, Illinois Printing & Copy Services: Axiom America High Point,

Jul 25 2017
Bank of America HSA accounts Failure to pay filed claims doesnt appear Internet Author: Eastport, Michigan Health Insurance: Bank of America HSA accounts Internet

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Collective Agency Keith Moore, Keith Osbourne L Moore Theft of Artiste Deposit - Acts as a Booking Agent for Reggae Artistes Antioch, CA Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: Collective Agency Internet

Jul 24 2017
Radix eye cream PO box 25380Santa Ana CA. 92799 Cancel auto order Fountain valley California Author: Ponte vedra, Florida Attorney Generals: Radix eye cream Fountain valley, California

Jul 24 2017
Xium Corporation Greg Dockery CEOXedia Technologies XECO Energy Corporation Greg Dockery and his girlfriend is a scammer first class. They collected money from people and disappeared. Corona Internet CA Author: West Covina, California Electronic Manufacturers: Xium Corporation Internet

Jul 24 2017
Allura Serum Fountain Valley, CA. 92728 California Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Home HealthCare: Allura Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Aqua Refine Fountain Valley Ca. California Author: Waycross, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Aqua Refine Fountain Valley Ca., California

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront sent me a collection notice for a product I never recieved. The bill was for $98.71 I will not pay for something I did not order. Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91423 Internet CA. Author: covington, Kentucky Skin Care: Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 23 2017
PeoplePerHour.com SuperTasker.com Scams Freelancers PayPerHour asked for freelancer's resume, portfolio, driver license, credit card then blocks access to freelancer's own info and block freelancer from working for profit. What are they doing with the freelancer's personal info?? claim to be in all cities Internet Author: North America, Other Employment Services: PeoplePerHour.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
POSHMARK STOLE MY MERCHANDISE AND HAS NOT PAID ME!!! WHERE ARE MY PROMISED FUNDS??? AND NO CALL BACK AFTER MESSAGES LEFT CA Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: POSHMARK Internet

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
One Main Financial Loan Approval Scam Nationwide You misunderstand Author: St Clair Shores, Michigan Accounting: One Main Financial Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet