AVION, PROTRON TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Avion, Protron TV
There may be more specific results for "Avion, Protron TV"
For more specific results for "Avion, Protron TV"
Showing 1-25 of 17,373 Found Reports For more specific results for "Avion, Protron TV"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2017
DirecTV & Asurion False Advertising Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cable TV: DirecTV & Asurion Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
SET TV Most horrible customer service experience. Internet based. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Television Parts & Services: SET TV Internet

Sep 21 2017
Spectrum Charter, brighthouse Shady sales Tatic and horrendous customer service Tampa Internet Author: St Petersburg, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Internet

Sep 21 2017
Showplace rent to own I purchased a Tv fall 2016, the tv went out in a week. They brought me another and it was very old and didnt work, than brought me a third, same problem, i had already paid 387.00 , Than said they would make me a good deal and get me a New tv abd sell to me for 1,000. I believed them, took several weeks to get it. Because of the verbal deal they offered i waited. Also, the VP said he WOULD deduct the 387.00 i had already paid. The employee that kept bring me bad tvs damaged my 659. New entertainment center. Anyway, i paid a over of 1,600. l stopped paying, now they refuse to honor their agreement. And are harrassing me. With calls, and threats from attorney wating the tv back. They have lied and decieved me. Not sure what to do. When i finally got the new tv, the delivery person layed a paper in front of me to sign, i signed and he left with all paperwork. I asked on several occasions for a copy, without success. Now they want tv back or another 479.00! They also lied about the value and age of tv. Mansfield Ohio Author: Lexington, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Showplace rent to own Mansfield, Ohio

Sep 21 2017
Abes of Maine Westpark Electronics, LLC1805 Lower Rd Linden, Nw Jersey 07036-6590 - Ripoff business, scam artists! Bait and Switch, ripoff company. Linden New Jersey Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: LA, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Abes of Maine Linden, New Jersey

Sep 20 2017
Sling TV Sling charged for pay-per-view that I didn't order Nationwide Author: Connecticut Internet Services: Sling TV Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Michael Shannon Telekom Pros Teleworker Scammer Toele UTAH
Author: Lima, Cable TV: Telekom Pros Fair Oaks, California

Sep 18 2017
Equifax Inc or Equifax.com Equifax Ripping off Consumers with FREE Dark Web Scan TV Advertisement. Atlanta Gerorgia Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Equifax Inc Internet

Sep 17 2017
nowflashlights.biz TV Fox Antenna Ordered 3 HD TV Antennas. Credit card was charged $96.00 & some change. They are useless. Tried the different methods of installation as stated in instructions, but no luck. Cannot get ahold of the company for return instructions. Internet Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: nowflashlights.biz Internet

Sep 17 2017
sc enterprises tv fox antenna. sold 2x tv fox antenas dont work no reply from award winning customer service agents. london england Author: christchurch, Tennessee TVs & VCRs: sc enterprises london w1h 1pj,

Sep 15 2017
Madison Van lines IVL international Van=lines Joshua Morales PRESIDENT scammers!!! SCAMMERS BEWARE!! DONT BE FOOLED WITH ALL THE FAKE COMPANY WRITTEN REVIEWS LOOK AT BBB Margate Florida Simply Untrue Author: plantation, Florida Moving Companies: Madison Van lines Margate, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity After having services in our temporary house we attempted to transfer the to service our permanent house. Comcast told us it wouldn't be a problem. Then they told us that they didn't service our subdivision. When we moved we canceled our subscription and turned in our equipment. When we cancelled we were told there wouldn't be a penalty since Comcast doesn't offer services in our area. Three months later we received a bill for early termination of our contract. Numerous phone calls later with the rudest people you would ever want to talk to and still no resolution. I would never recommend Comcast to anyone. Nationwide Author: Rincon, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
professionally customized tv TV box master, email is professionally customized@hotmail.com Paid for IPTV etransfer once payment went through never heard from him again. Buyer beware the guy is scum canada Internet Do not send any money Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: professionally customized tv Internet

Sep 15 2017
Tickbox TV refund hassel not received Sandy Springs Internet Georgia Author: Davenport, Iowa Computer Mail Order: Tickbox TV Internet

Sep 15 2017
WOWW Fashion WOWWDE On August 1st. 2017 I order via internet a steam hair straightner for the amount of $49.97. And until this day I have not received my merchandise yet. Internet Author: Ocala, Florida TV Advertisements: WOWW Fashion Internet

Sep 12 2017
Phill Autelitano MediarazziTv A scam artist who will create a Roku Channel and steal it. Knoxville tennesses
CocinemosJuntos.com: Oswaldo Chamorro is a LIAR and a CHEAT Author: La Puente, California Internet Fraud: Phill Autelitano Internet

Sep 12 2017
Direct TV very unprofessional customer service Nationwide Author: Nevada, Texas Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Sling TV Forget the billing, you can't even watch TV if you pay full price. Castle Rock Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Sep 11 2017
Professional Tv Installer TV Install Author: Leander, Texas Consumer Services: Professional Tv Installer Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
Merchant Services Inc. Canada REVIEW: Merchant Services Inc Canada focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in Canada*UPDATE: Merchant Services Inc. Canada pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Merchant Services Inc. Canada recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Federated Payments - Federated Payment Systems - info Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MSI Canada | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MSI Canada takes consultative approach to developing long lasting relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), & Cash Advance Partners, assisting in the enhancement of businesses. MSI Canada provides credit card processing & related merchant services for small to medium sized businesses, specializing in helping merchants gain tools needed to grow. Nationwide

Sep 10 2017
Walmart Product Care Plan When I called the telephone number on my Walmart Product Care Plan I spoke to a lady named Sylvia. She asked me for the Product Serial # and the name of it. She said it was a 60 Element TV and that it was covered. I told her the problem and she took all that down. She said it was covered under the warranty. She gave me a service request #: 105096591. She said she was putting me over to the claims processing department and for me to hold on until a representative answered me. I was on hold for over 20 minutes with them. Louisa, Kentucky Nationwide Author: Fort Gay, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Walmart Product Care Plan Nationwide

Sep 10 2017
Ella's hair straightener I paid for 2 steam hair straighteners off of Facebook and money was taken out of my account but I never received anything! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Ella's Hair Straightener Internet

Sep 10 2017
At&t uverse Bait and Switch Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Cable TV: At&t Internet

Sep 09 2017
TV Fox Indoor Antenna I ordered one antenna and received and was charged for seven antennas. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania TVs & VCRs: TV Fox Indoor Antenna Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Elly's Elly's Would.com Fraud from a tv show Internet Author: Pacolet, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Elly's Internet