B&D TOWING & RECOVERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: B&D Towing & Recovery
There may be more specific results for "B&D Towing & Recovery"
For more specific results for "B&D Towing & Recovery"
Showing 1-25 of 28,738 Found Reports For more specific results for "B&D Towing & Recovery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Through a family member in Canada i was given the contaxct for Willard Simons in regards to business loans. I reached out and ovr two weeks on a daily basis i emailed with Willard in regards to business money. He decided he would take a 2.5 million d willard simons shields financial ericson visser charlotte? Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bait-and-Switch: willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Internet

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
John Ryan XL Host, Smart Business Recovery SCAM ARTIST...DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM Richfield, UT Nationwide Author: Smithfield, Utah Collection Agency's: John Ryan Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Response to Lauren's and Other Users' Comments Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Recovery in Motion, Intervention 911 Billy Gregg is a fraud that preys on the fear of vulnerable families Nationwide Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
D & D Cement Ralph Dicamillo Terrible Work Concrete All Cracked Highland Heights Ohio Author: Highland Hts, Ohio Building Services: D & D Cement Highland Hts, Ohio

Oct 15 2017
Allied Recovery Services Threatened to send the police after me if I don't pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Allied Recovery Services Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
VGR AGRIFARM Ordered Dwarf Blue Sunshine Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count, Sharp Blue Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count.Order Information - Order #21923,PayPal status: Complete d @ 05:06:15 May 13, 2017 PDT. Trans ID:3W879078TF4528117, Amount: 41.45 USD. Product still not received. Their website is not accessible. I send email to them, but they didn't replay. Alappuzha Kerala Author: Alappuzha, Other Nurseries: VGR Agrifarm Internet

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Wisconsin Towing Wisconsin Towing LLC or Wisconsin Towing Services, John ,no last name, I was charged $542.68 for changing a tire and putting on my spare. The service rep would not take my care off the jack and let me leave unless I paid! Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin Author: NEW BERLIN, Wisconsin Auto Towing: Wisconsin Towing Internet

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
B. Ralph Landscape; B. Ralph Landscaping; B. Ralph Landscape and design; B. Ralph Landscape Inc. The owner of this company was extremely rude and impatient. The commence operating very loud equipment before legally aloud causing a disturbance on our street. They block our street with materials causing traffic jams. Richmond Ontario
Author: Alabama Landscape Companies: B. Ralph Landscape Richmond, Ontario

Oct 11 2017
NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY INSTITUTE NANETTE ZUMWALT TOLD US TO GET A JOB WE HAD TO PAY HER TO TRAIN US IN HER FAKE CERTIFICATION. NOT EVEN RECOGNIZED BY ANYONE HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM HUNTINGTON BEACH , California

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 10 2017
Ultimate Collision, Inc. Ultimate Collision Charged me $500 for a $136.03 tow, refuses to refund Staten Island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Auto Towing: Ultimate Collision, Inc. Staten Island, New York

Oct 10 2017
Morris and Sons Towing - AKAs- Morris & Sons Towing Damaged my car by employee under influence and overcharged me San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Auto Towing: Morris and Sons Towing company San Jose, California

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 09 2017
AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Charged my credit card without my approval $175.90. I only agreed to pay for postage of $11.00 for trial sample. I called company b Fountain Valley,CA Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Internet

Oct 09 2017
B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Tara and Ben Walter Company will not pay for piloting loads. First trips were okay then downhill. Lethbridge Alberta Author: Blaine, Washington Trucking Companies: B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Lethbridge, Alberta

Oct 09 2017
Worldwide Real Estate Michael Bright / mike Mr.D mikedavidlosangeles@gmail.com / Mr mike D numberoneinhomes@gmail.com BEWARE!! Worldwide Real Estate / Michael Bright is a Scammer!! Sherman Oaks California Author: Simi Valley, California Realtors: Worldwide Real Estate Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 09 2017
Blue line crate They charged my account. I have been calling and the d*** numers dont work. No one ever answers. I dont want there rip off service. No ever calls back . i dont want to continue to be charged. Conroe tx 519 todd st 77385 Internet Author: LA MARQUE, Texas Consumer Services: Blue line crate Internet