B&H PHOTO VIDEO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: B&H Photo Video
There may be more specific results for "B&H Photo Video"
For more specific results for "B&H Photo Video"
Showing 1-25 of 36,965 Found Reports For more specific results for "B&H Photo Video"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
inventel.tv Fraudulent TV Commercial Internet Author: Connecticut Cameras & Video: inventel.tv Internet

Oct 13 2017
Hulu False Advertising and No Customer Support Internet Author: Magna, Utah Video Stores: Hulu Internet

Oct 13 2017
NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. I ORDERED A COMPLETE DVD SERIES OF FRIENDS THROUGH EBAY.COM. WHEN I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE IT WAS EMPTY JUST A RED EMPTY BOX WITH NO DVDS. JACKSONVILLE FL. FLORIDA Author: milton, Florida Cameras & Video: NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. JACKSONVILLE , FL

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Millennium glass Millennium glass I think these used to be Joe Toby is they were named Jay and Al glass I think he’s working again. Is there anyway you have a photo of him I think he’s working again Nationwide Author: Sun city, Arizona Glass Repair Shops: Millennium glass Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Octa Video Text Message Spam! Internet
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Octa Video Internet

Oct 11 2017
B. Ralph Landscape; B. Ralph Landscaping; B. Ralph Landscape and design; B. Ralph Landscape Inc. The owner of this company was extremely rude and impatient. The commence operating very loud equipment before legally aloud causing a disturbance on our street. They block our street with materials causing traffic jams. Richmond Ontario
Author: Alabama Landscape Companies: B. Ralph Landscape Richmond, Ontario

Oct 10 2017
Karsa Fixer Upper Joanna Gaines Did a trial of Karsa suppose to have been $4.95 S/H. $322.96 later find out its a scam. Newark Delaware Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Adult Care Facilities: Karsa Newark, Delaware

Oct 10 2017
Dan Herring Sr. Daniel Herring H&H Crooked Contractor Ft Edward New York Author: Ft Edward, New York Building Services: Dan Herring Sr. Ft Edward, New York

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 09 2017
AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Charged my credit card without my approval $175.90. I only agreed to pay for postage of $11.00 for trial sample. I called company b Fountain Valley,CA Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Internet

Oct 09 2017
WOW Gears Ordered two mini WiFi camera for $69.94 July 21st and have yet to receive out our any information add yup delivery date as promised by the company wow gears. Los Angeles CA Author: Clyde, Ohio Cameras & Video: WOW Gears Internet

Oct 09 2017
WOWGEARS.COM WWW.WOWGEARS.COM  I have submitted an order for a USB CAM mid July 2017. I got my order confirmation stating will be received within 4-6 weeks. Nothing happened...They don’t reply my emails and they don’t have Telephone numbers contact posted. What can I do? Internet
Author: BRONX, New York Cameras & Video: WOWGEARS.COM Internet

Oct 09 2017
B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Tara and Ben Walter Company will not pay for piloting loads. First trips were okay then downhill. Lethbridge Alberta Author: Blaine, Washington Trucking Companies: B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Lethbridge, Alberta

Oct 09 2017
flashlights.biz (44203) TV FOX Antenna I ordered this product on 9/13/17 as a new antenna for my TV when I received it there was no invoice or anything to let me know how it worked I pluged it in and started to prorram my tv it did not get all of the channels as stated it would I keap moving it from place to place the programming got worse everytime I have not returned it because there was no retuen address Internet Author: Pomona, California Video Stores: flashlights.biz (44203) Internet

Oct 09 2017
coinbase.com coinbase Company won't release my funds so i can close acct. Ripping my off. Cannot buy sell or transfer money out. Ask me to verify acct and id, but can't due to their shady practice. Keep trying to verify by drivers lic,photo,selfie, live camera which i bought specifically to use and still won't verify. i just want my money and get away from these crooks. San Francisco California.
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Services: coinbase.com Internet

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide