Your Search | b&h photo video

Oct 20 2016
Vestel Logistics Stanley B. Lawson Scam New York City Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vestel Logistics Internet

Oct 19 2016
Small Engine Warehouse Sells Defective B&G Engine Refuses to make it right Does't honor warranty Muncie Indiana
Incorrect.... Author: Bargersville, Indiana Hardware & Tools: Small Engine Warehouse Muncie, Indiana

Oct 17 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC None known My name is William B,  and I am seeking to get my return down payment of $120.00 from Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC, for my 1971 Olds Cutlass they were supposed to ship on July 22, 2016 from Chicago Illinois to Ajo Arizona.  Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Ajo, Arizona Auto Transporters: Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC , Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Oct 17 2016
STEPHEN H DARROW Law office of Stephen Darrow, Darrow Law Center, Marlene Darrow Lier,Cheat, THIEF Temecula California Author: None ya, California Attorneys & Legal Services: STEPHEN H DARROW Temecula , California

Oct 15 2016
james johnson copy my commission He sent me email about an internet business, there was a video Internet Florida I was wrong about the company Author: HARTLY, Delaware Internet Fraud: james johnson copy my commission Internet

Oct 14 2016
AOL SHOP / VISTA STORES ONLINE SCAM ITEM, deceptive, inferior carrollton, texas Internet Author: lakewood, California Cameras & Video: AOL SHOP / VISTA STORES ONLINE Internet

Oct 14 2016
VUDU Inc.600 W California Ave Sunnyvale, California 94086 Violation or Rip off, Not allowing service, or to veiw owned purchased Movies Sunnyvale California Author: Kissimmee, Florida Video Stores: VUDU Inc. 600 W California Ave Sunnyvale, California

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 13 2016
C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I They promised to do SEO and IT tasks for my website ,850 USD,  they did not have the knowledge and did not deliver anything and kept my money saying they paid their people Flat-14, B Block, 1st- Floor, BMC Bhawani Mall, Sa Bhubaneswar Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I Internet

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
RN-SAKHALINMORNEFTEGAZ Mr Mark Howard FilerAgencies: SILVERSTONE & CompanyEuropa Ultra Agenturen B.VSilverstone Master Issuer Mark FillerMark H. FillerMr. Kang Shin MoonELIFNG Consultant LLC DAYGUL NATALIA VLADIMIROVNAFAACO CONSULTING LLC. ndruzhba@gmail.comM.N DRUZHB Scam Fraud Scammers Fraudster Liar Russia USA UK Nationwide Author: Alabama Liars: RN-SAKHALINMORNEFTEGAZ Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
K9 Fit Club Patricia A Montgomery Patricia A Hoffman Patricia A Lewis Patricia Hoffman Lewis Patricia A Lloyd Patrica Montgomery Patricia Anne Lewis Patricia H Lewis P Montgomery Patricia A Louis Patricia D Lewis Patty Hoffman Anne Montgomery Patricia Tricia Montgome K9 Fit Club's founder has 14 aliases ( Hinsdale Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: K9 Fit Club Hinsdale, Illinois

Oct 10 2016
Evolution Worldwide DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Hong Kong Nationwide Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: Evolution Worldwide Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
getFit and healthy life free bottle- just pay s&h internet Author: Clintwood, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Darren Whittemore irving, Texas

Oct 08 2016
R & B Fiance R & B auto sales Total ripoffs, big lairs,heartless ppl took my last 400 . For down payment. Dallas Texas Author: Kennedale, Texas Car Financing: R & B Fiance Dallas, Texas
19, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide
20, Report #1331989

Oct 06 2016
g&b tile and plaster Looked great, but buyer beware, any issues are YOUR fault no matter what Lewisville Texas Author: Irving, Texas Pools & Saunas: g&b tile and plaster Lewisville, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 02 2016
ktpservice digital solutions Sritharan Katthekasu alias Thomas alias Patrick BEWARE service providers of KTPservice digital solutions BELGIUM alias GERMANY Wilrijk Antwerpen,nl
Beware work With KTP service and Author: NorthWest Territories Video & Film Production: ktpservice digital solutions Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 28 2016
The Herrera sindell grup Juan H Herrera, Richard Sindell, Hector Garcia Hydee Meza They offered me do a modification and they took my property Sherman Oaks California Author: Altadena , California Unusual Rip-Off: The Herrera sindell grup

Sep 28 2016
First East Circular Elliot Osagie, Lorielle Broussard An entire film crew did not get paid for shooting a music video Los Angeles - Atlanta California
Elliot Osagie also goes by Osaro Osagie Author: Los Angeles, California Media: First East Circular