Your Search | baltimore county.city, police, fire department , community associations, fusion centers. fbi,
There may be more reports for "baltimore county.city, police, fire department , community associations, fusion centers. fbi,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "baltimore county.city, police, fire department , community associations, fusion centers. fbi,"

May 31 2016
Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services Lori Laplante/Emberland vs Mark Bardo DCSS incompitence and Unbelievable Judment. They Have taken a Good Man Down. San Jose, California
To The idiot in the last rebuttal Author: Georgetown, Texas Court Judges: Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services San Jose, California

May 31 2016
XtremeSPD, INC. Rob Urbanek This person want to hire contractors to work on his projects then steal your man power and then not pay the sub contractors. Do not work for this man be sure you have all your paper work in a order. Sue this man like we are doing and keep filing liens if you have worked for this man before. This man is a con artist. He makes deals and in the middle of the deals he keeps changing prices and doesn't want to pay you. This con artist is basically robbing Peter To Pay Paul. This mans company has bogus addresses all across the country acting like he is a huge company with satillite offices. These are all bogus offices when we did our investigations. If this guy calls you to work anywhere in the country call the FBI, Federal Trade Commission, and warn the people in any city USA about this guy. He has not paid us and is reluctant to pay adn we are filing against this con artist! Bogus Addresses in Indianapolis, Florida, Texas... Nationwide
Author: ANY CITY USA, Kentucky Consumer Services: XtremeSPD, INC Nationwide

May 31 2016
Southern Property Management SPMLynn Collins HOA Property Management Oakwood Georgia Author: braselton, Georgia Home Owner Associations: Southern Property Management Oakwood , Georgia

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 31 2016
fibromyalgia - arthritis centers of america fibromyalgia -arthritis centers of america mesa Arizona Author: Scottsdsle, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: fibromyalgia - arthritis centers of america mesa, Arizona

May 30 2016
Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) A Company that deserves to be Shut Down because of its dishonest practices and thievery. Catsonsville Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) Maryland

May 30 2016
Fibromyalgia-Arthritis Centers of America FACA Fibromyalgia Centers of America - SCAM Mesa Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia-Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Baer Furniture Stay away of Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Pinecrest, Florida

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Snyders used cars Gave me the best service ever We returned again to repurchase!! Essex Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: Snyders used cars Essex, Maryland

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
Camping World bait and switch on repair estimate Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Dunlap, Tennessee RV Repair Centers: Camping World Nationwide

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 27 2016
SFMC False management MANASSAS VA Author: Manassas, Va, Virginia Home Owner Associations: SFMC VA

May 27 2016
The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Chrystal Office Personnel $3300 Management put on Crédit Reports. I NEVER LIVED HERE Lewisville Texas File a police report Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Landlords: The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Lewisville , Texas

May 26 2016
Education Futures Corporation Doctrina Tutoring Defrauding employees San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Education & Learning Centers: Education Futures Corporation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Clumsy?? Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 25 2016
Fusion Sleep Center Dr David Pitts, Denise Layman Gray Fusion Sleep Unethical and corrupt company Suwannee Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clinics: Fusion Sleep Center Suwannee , Georgia

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Miracle Ear of Shreveport Louisiana Playing and setting up my 86 year old deaf mother into conning her to retest and buying another pair of $4000 new hearing aids after only less than 5 year purchasing of her $5000 pair ..... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Hearing Aid Centers: Miracle Ear Shreveport, Louisiana

May 24 2016
Ace Settlement Department Internet Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Ace Settlement Department Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida