BARGAIN NETWORK 2 800 333 1815 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: BARGAIN NETWORK 2 800 333 1815
There may be more specific results for "BARGAIN NETWORK 2 800 333 1815"
For more specific results for "BARGAIN NETWORK 2 800 333 1815"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
swim n play pools 2 year old above ground pool rusted panels to where the liner is visible. Warranty is useless as they attempted to 'credit me' 200 dollars -reporting to better business swim and play pools Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Public Relations: swim n play pools Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Owl Books discover-books (eBay) FRAUD - SCAM - CONS - LIARS - RIP OFF! FAKE TRACKING - EXCUSES - Wait 2 weeks then cancel without reason. Hammond Indiana
Author: Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Owl Books Hammond, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
dish network fals advertisement palatine illinois 60055-0063 Nationwide What??? Author: Yerington, Nevada TV Advertisements: dish network Nationwide

WWE Entertainment, INC. wwe network app stamford Connecticut
Author: eolia, Kentucky Public Relations: WWE Entertainment, INC. stamford, Connecticut

Apr 25 2017
DISH network DISH a deceptive devil!!! Nationwide Author: Lutz, Florida Adult Web Site: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
PrimeSeller Leads IVortex Media PrimeSeller Leads - Horrible Service & Charged For Service Not Received 800-325-3678 Bonita Springs Florida Issue fully resolved Author: Washougal, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: PrimeSeller Leads Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Radix Eye Cream Rip off, operators lie, does not work, 1/2 oz Fountain Valley California Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Sales People: Radix Eye Cream Fountain Valley , California

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow Charged my cc $84.95 & $89.95 , twice for 2 bottles of Parisian Glow moisturizer and 2 bottles Parisian Glow serum. I have been charged $349.74 and you have reported the price, that others were charged, was $19.99 each. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cheney, Washington Sales People: Parisian Glow

Apr 24 2017
charged for item 2/6/2017 I did not order. Please refund my $46.10 . I was in the hospital at the time. Riverside California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: 1947 Riverside, California

Apr 24 2017
Tacasset - Ibex Tumblers Saw this ad on Facebook that they were over stocked and was giving away tumblers for the $6.95 shipping. 2 weeks later I was billed for $39.95 for the tumbler. Called and was told that was a trial periodonly and that I had to call, or return the tumbler by the 13th. Internet Author: Harahan, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Tacasset Internet

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Home network reality HNR Con artist...liar... Killeen Texas
Author: Harker heights, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Home network reality Killeen , Texas

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Apr 22 2017
Home Network Realty Charges for things they never fixed Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Home Inspections: Home Network Realty Killeen, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Karl Lang , Matrix Medical Network, Coventry Health Insurance Entered my 95 year old mother's nursing home room unidentified, unauthorized. Was there to give a physical. Nursing home unaware of the NP, Karl Lang, and totally unfamiliar with Karl. He was confrontational, brazen, and narcissistic and lacked sensitivity on Mother's behalf. Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Karl Lang , Matrix Medical Network Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
K styles on facebook I ordered 2 sweatshirts for$40 and they will not get back to me Internet
Author: Ogallala , Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: K styles on facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 21 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | GRN and Global Recruiters Network ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Chicago Illinois Notice to Unknown Person or Persons Author: Dallas, Texas Franchisors: GRN and Global Recruiters Network internet

Apr 21 2017
Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Andrew Abraham, MdMedical Institute Network Boat, Auto, RV purchase Internet
UPDATE TO MEDICINE INSTITUTE NETWORK Author: Vevay, Indiana Boat Dealers: Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Internet