Your Search | bb&t bank

Jul 28 2014
Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Tari Stratton Auburn, California

Jul 28 2014
Patrice Golceff Meixner used to work with someone named Patrice Meixner or Patrice Golceff at Comerica Bank in San Jose, Ca. This was in 1985 and she once borrowed $300.00 and never paid me back after she promised to.  Modesto California Author: Arizona Liars: Patrice Golceff Modesto, California

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, BG&M Associates, BG&M Funding, Edward T. Weber Attorney at Law, Edward Weber Threatening voicemails to serve papers at work and home; SCAM Collections, Illegal and Fraudulent Company *REPORT TO FTC and Local Authorities* Riverside, California (Harasses Nationally) California Author: Texas Collection Agencies: BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, Riverside, Texas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
lunar sleep stealing money from my bank account phoenix arizona Author: gresham, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: lunar sleep Internet

Jul 26 2014
SnarfDogZ SnarfDogZ T-shirts Purchased a t shrit. Have since been charged $7,000. They are using printful.com, shopify.com the neat company and many other to rip you off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Orlando Florida Author: hoksett, New Hampshire Internet: SnarfDogZ Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Genesis Lending Services fraudulently pulled funds from my bank account. Internet Author: clever, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Genesis Lending Services Internet

Jul 24 2014
Wells Fargo Bank Personal Banking Fraud Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Billings, Montana

Jul 24 2014
Start Vaper Ecig Fulfillment House tapping bank account over $118 reaccuring for a free trial kit Orem Internet, utah Author: hudson, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Start Vaper Ecig Internet

Jul 24 2014
TD bank Orlando Garcia supervisor led me to believe i hadf a loan and gave me a closing date of july 14th 2014 which was a lie tamarac Florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Financial Services: TD bank tamarac, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Fast business cash JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAM IT WILL NOT WORK.THEY WILL TRY T UP SELL AN A BUSINESS THAT FEELS WRONG WHEN YOU SHOULD GO TO A PHYSICAL BUILDING FOR A SMALL LOAN,,STAY AWAY I DON'T KNOW THE STATE Internet Author: san diego, California Loans: Fast business cash Internet

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
IMA*TheSociety The Secret Society23550 Commerce Park Road, Suite 5000 Full names not given: Bill (seen everyday on TV)? Beachwood, Ohio and Dallas Texas Ohio & Dallas T Author: Woodstock, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: IMA*TheSociety Beachwood, Ohio

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
MidFirst Bank Construction Lending Department Oklahoma City Oklahoma/ Gilbert Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: MidFirst Bank Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Bank of America Bank of America should go out of business. Worst bank ever. This is my second and last time with them. Renton Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
T-mobile Mobile crooks Nationwide Author: Wellington, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: T-mobile Nationwide