BB&T BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: BB&T Bank
There may be more specific results for "BB&T Bank"
For more specific results for "BB&T Bank"
Showing 1-25 of 87,623 Found Reports For more specific results for "BB&T Bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

Sep 23 2017
Woww I ordered a steam flat iron from a company called wow fashions online. I paid with my debit card $49.97 and never received the product. After looking it up on my bank statement to make sure that they did take the money I got online and found this website. My wish is to complain very loudly so they can't do this to other people and of course I would like my money back. Thanks Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Woww Internet

Sep 22 2017
T-Mobile Ripped Off & Lied too! Fitchburg, WI Nationwide Author: Fitchburg, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Cash Advance USa Cash Advance America Had to give all bank account information and idenity information as well as had to buy multiple ITunes Cards totally 350.00 and they wanted another itunes card for 100.00 for insurance Chicago Illinois Author: La Mirada, California Cash Services: Cash Advance USa Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Debit amount of $14.82 showed up on my bank account, never did business with them...ever. Fairfield New Jersey Author: Hawthorne, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Fairfield, New Jersey

Tmobile Block my I phone, so I don't get any text or email. Los Angeles,
Have you considered.. Author: Glendale, Arizona Internet Fraud: Tmobile Los Angeles, , CA

Sep 22 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com , Logobands.com Mashnoon LLC They Counterfieted LIVESTRONG wristbands and are currently infringing on other national trademarks. Stafford, Texas NetBrands Corporation NOT Net Brands Inc. Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Miscellaneous Companies: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Stafford, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity Fairfield NJ They have been taking out of my account since May 2017. I just realized it on this months bank statement for $5.77. I have not given my card nor pin number to noone except my husband. Neither of us know anything about this company. Have to cancel card and receive a new one at this time. Fairfield, New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sociallity Fairfield NJ New Jersey

Sep 22 2017
The Dog Training Secret ,Chet Womach, Thedogtrainingsecret.com TOTAL SCAM....They have an ad on Facebook ,and i have made several legit purchases on Fb, but this is NOT LEGIT! It is to purchase videos that are in PDF for but they do NOT download...after you create a log in it gives you an error that your email is wrong so you can NEVER LOG IN! Call the number provided you will NEVER get a call back...in fact if you click the number on the website it shows a different number gets dialed...its supposedly this Chet Womach guy leaves a message asking for your name and number with a message to call you back...that will NEVER happen...i contacted my bank fraudulent dept. Permanently blocked my card... They steal your money and you get NOTHING! Site says Idaho Internet
Author: MA, Massachusetts Con Artists: The Dog Training Secret (Chet Womach) Internet

Sep 22 2017
advanceable technology i also placed an order for a free sample and a trail size bottle of balm.my card has been charged 79.99 for an order in august of 2018. then again on sept.20 i was charged 69.99 ..I have never even got the samples.my bank has put a hold on payment.However it is a large pain in my back side cause now i have to wait on a new card. I have also sent an email to cancell any and all furture orders.Companies like this prey on ppl like me..looking for a way to ease our pain and to get off all the pain mefs we are taking.I truly believe cbd oil is a gret help. Internet Author: cordell, Oklahoma Healthcare Centers: advanceable technology Internet

Sep 22 2017
Bank of America loan mod in Texas ENRIQUE MARTINEZ,home loan team. @ 800-669 6650 Texas Texas Author: Spring Hill, Florida Employees: Bank of America

Sep 22 2017
Guardian Bank Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya Guardian Bank Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya Chaotic bank with rude, incompetent manager and staff who lacks basic human decency and courtesy Nairobi Nairobi Author: Nairobi, Alabama Banks: Guardian Bank Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya Nairobi,

Sep 22 2017
Santo Daime Church UK, Portugal, Netherlands, Brazil Adrian Freedman, Free Santo Daime movement, Santo Daime Portugal Questionable Importation of DMT containing substances through airports and borders, threats and vilification of whistleblowers, cannabis arrests in Santo Daime Church Portugal Internet
I was subjected to death threats and other virile disturbances by members of Adrian Freedman 's Santo Daime Church. Here is the proof that some of them are in police trouble. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Santo Daime Church UK, Portugal, Netherlands, Brazil Internet

Sep 21 2017
Chatchaval Banalaph Wanna T. Saeung Internet Fraudsters and scammers Bangkok Thailand Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Chatchaval Banalaph

Sep 21 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS PURE CBD. INTERNET ORDER. NO INFO OF WEB PAGE ON PACKAGE. ALTHOUGH, MY BANK STATEMENT SAYS ITS ON AZ PHONE # IN BILL STATEMENT IS 1-877-332-2583 LAS VEGAS NV PACKAGE: LAS VEGAS NV/ BILL SMT: AZ Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: DIET SUPPLEMENTS Internet

Sep 21 2017
K Styles Ordered T-shirts 6 months ago still haven't received anything Internet Author: Midwest City, Oklahoma Attorney Generals: K Styles Internet

Sep 21 2017
Attorney Department of Debt Collection & Bank Fraud David Peterson Threatening court & jail Internet Author: bridgeton, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Attorney Department of Debt Collection & Bank Fraud Internet

Sep 21 2017
CERTIFIED FULFILLMENT natures healthy remedyslimforskolidiettimelessforsk ordered Free Trial of CBD,Got alergic Reaction,No phone# in Pkg sent me another bottle,No phone# to call them,Returned both bottles Insured,they received pkg 07/26/17, wont refund the (2) $87.21 charges made on my Bank of America Credit Card nor send me one tampa ,fl Nationwide (internet) Author: LINCOLn, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: CERTIFIED FULFILLMENT Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Capital one bank USA na Lied! Trying to ruin credit! Never even heard of them! Glen Allen Virginia Suggestion--- Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Banks: Capital one bank USA na Glen Allen, Virginia

Sep 21 2017
Latonia Jackson, Latonia Alicia Jackson Requesting to send me $10million because she is dieing of cancer..contact her bank immediately Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo Nigeria Internet Author: Marks, Tennessee Cross-Border Scams: Latonia Jackson Internet

Sep 21 2017
Capital One 360 No-Fee Banking Internet Wrong Author: Medford, New York Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Sep 20 2017
Ally's world I ordered a steam hair straightener on July 23,2017 and never reseaved my order there is no record of it but I have my confirmation number and it was taken from my bank Internet (ally's world) Internet Author: Von ormy, Texas Beauty Products: Allysworld Internet

Sep 20 2017
T, Teal Ted Teal, Todd Teal Real Estate Scam Plano, TX Internet Author: carlsbad, California Realtors: T, Teal Internet

Sep 20 2017
One Stop Global Solutions Peter White (Employee ID 20140244) I upgraded to Quicken 2017 so it would be compatible with my bank. I needed technical assistance and contacted them. In the past support was provided. Now I was told i needed to purchase a support package. I did- a lifetime agreement for $999.00 I contacted my tech, Peter White a few times and received assistance. I just called him and was told that my he couldn't put be of further assistance and explained that my Quicken account has been corrupted. I skied him about refunding my money and he quickly needed the call, saying he was helping another client. I am seeking total restition and damages as I will have to take measures to further protected my identity. Independence Kentucky Independence Ke Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Computer Help Desk: One Stop Global Solutions Nationwide