Your Search | bb & t, branch banking and trust

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
Ben Barnes, Dasha Barnes, Daria Barnes, Lawn & Beyond Landscape Solutions, Lawn and Beyond Landscape Solutions, Lawn and Beyond Landscaping, LLC $8,000 Landscaping nightmare caused by a firm who falsely and fraudulently advertises itself as licensed landscape architect Sanford Florida
Author: Mount Dora, Florida Landscaping: Lawn & Beyond Landscape Solutions Sanford, Florida

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Vickie Shefke canec636@gmail.com Sells clothing garments on Craigslist, and takes the money and never sends the item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Vickie Shefke Internet

Jan 23 2017
instant tax service on mack road they lied and got me adudited sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Income Tax Service: instant tax service on mack road sacramento, California

Jan 23 2017
Madison Flaherty mistyggwin@gmail.com Craigslist CL seller who takes money and doesn't send item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Madison Flaherty Internet

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe Ordered 3 banks on December 2, 2016 - Account Debit for $65.20 - sent more than one email - no response and this is January 23, 2017 Internet Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 23 2017
Monroe and Main Sent bill by internet and now by mail claiming I owe them for merchandise they sent to a 3rd party. Mormoe, Wisconsin Author: Rockport, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Monroe and Main

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Scammed into a fake timeshare purchase and fake HSI membership Playa del Coco Guanacaste Province Author: Elkridge, Maryland Lodging: Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Playa del Coco,

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet Took my money and no product in return after two months, numerous phone calls, e-mails, chat Internet Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Hobby Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Jan 23 2017
2A4Life 2A4life@vps.realbuzzinteractive.com Incorrect size and failed to respond to calls or emails Internet
Author: Winter Park, Florida Guns & Ranges: 2A4Life Internet

Jan 23 2017
Wolfkeeper University Toriano Sanzone CON ARTIST ABUSES, INJURES AND STARVES DOGS TO TRAIN THEM Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: Wolfkeeper University Chicago, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Hummingbird Funds Blue Trust Loans Big,Huge, Big RIPOFF! Hayward Wisconsin Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds Hayward, Wisconsin

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Advertisemycar.net Took my money, placed the Ddecal on my car. Called several times to The so called advertiser and they knew nothing about the Add Campaign. Utah Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Advertisemycar.net Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Medical Products Depot LLC Ripoff, deceptive, bad customer service and products that are defective Tampa Florida Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: Medical Products Depot LLC Tampa, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
NP Group NP Group is a SCAM and FAKE Author: Corona, Alabama Collection Agency's: NP Group

Tynan's Nissan False and Deceptive financing statements Aurora Colorado