Your Search | bbg communications, international sattelite communications, telecom customer service
There may be more reports for "bbg communications, international sattelite communications, telecom customer service"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "bbg communications, international sattelite communications, telecom customer service"

Jan 22 2017
Lead Forensics Horrible Customer Service Coupled with Incompetent Accounting Department Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Lead Forensics Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
International Award payment center BLUE SERIES XIII ASK ME TO SEND $9 TO win $15,000 check KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: International Award payment center KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style International SENT ME 2 ITEMS THAT I DID NOT ORDER REQUEST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY DENMARK Internet Author: URANGAN, Beauty Products: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 21 2017
HP Smartfriend Services Breach of Contract Palo Alto California Author: Augusta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: HP Smartfriend Services Palo Alto, California

Jan 21 2017
Lux international I never ordered from this company.  Denmark Author: Edmonton, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux international Denmark ,

Jan 21 2017
University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program University of Baltimore MPA, School of Public & International Affairs Discriminatory, racist, biased, retaliatory, backstabbing, fraudulent, evil, hateful Baltimore Maryland Don't shoot yourself in the foot Author: North Carolina Colleges and Universities: University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program Internet

Jan 21 2017
1980  Firestone Complete rip off Harker heights Texas comment Author: Killeen , Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style Lux International Sales I've received a 2nd reminder that payment is due on product I never ordered! Threatening legal action! https://luxstyleintl.com/pay Denmark Author: toronto, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style

Jan 21 2017
Gmail Customer Support Help Desk No one should ever be charged to delete an email account!!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Gmail Customer Support Help Desk Internet

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York OK Shannon...I mean Robert Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Charlie's Project Kayla Shirley Stephanie Hebert Anna Hernandez RIP off scammers terrible customer service donation fraud Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project Internet

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
legalcontracts.com Charge when you don't authorize, condescending and insulting customer service Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: legalcontracts.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg BathBeautiful.com No Product shipped. Paid in Full. Poor customer service. Middleburg Florida Author: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Middleburg, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Jan 20 2017
LuxStyle International Browsed their product - sent me a product with an invoice without having ordered it Internet Author: Ottawa , Ontario Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 20 2017
Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Autobahn AutoWorks Incompetence at its best! Mesa Arizona
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Buy Weed Online Send money for medical service and they just took the money dallas texas Author: san antonio, Texas Buying Clubs: Buy Weed Online TX

Jan 20 2017
Canvas Bold Canvas Bees BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, RIP OFF CUSTOMERS Morganville, New Jersey Author: bardstown, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Canvas Bold Morganville,, New Jersey