Your Search | bbv*hotmoviesale.com (866 5668437)
Approximately 446 Reports Found

Oct 15 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. AKA PURE CLEAN AKA 866-732-8213 AKA 888-441-2916 AKA Raspberry Keytone Strength Took $49.95 out of my Credit Card account every month on 9-1-14 and 9-10-14 Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
CHKMATE INSTANTCHECKMAT 866-4905980 CA Used once in Jun2014 and they have been hitting my account for $22n each month since. Called and they said they don't offer a single month service. I demanded someone higher to talk with and all of a sudden she said she could dis-enroll me. No future changers but that still doesn't answer the mail on almost $100 illegally taken!!! Nationwide Author: Sulphur Springs, Texas Computer Fraud: CHKMATE INSTANTCHECKMAT 866-4905980 CA Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
Affordable Plumbing Inc. Rockford Plumbing 616 866-5103 Kirk Landefeld 616 291 1203 Affordable Plumbing Service 616 242-0200 Affordable Services Rockford 616 866-3264Affordable HandymanAffordable Plumbing & Water Damage RestorationAffordable Drain CleaningAffordable Property unaffordable CROOK !!! Walker Michigan Author: white cloud, Michigan Consumer Services: Affordable Plumbing Inc. Walker, Michigan

Sep 22 2014
Budget Dumpster Rental LLC Budget Dumpster, LLCwww.budgetdumpser.comwww.budget-dumpster.comBudget dumpster RentalBudget dumpster rental.com26943 Westwood Rd.Suite CWestlake, OH 44145(866)284-6164www.budgetdumpster.combilling@budgetdumpster.com FALSE ADVERTISING **** BAIT AND SWITCH **** CAUSED PROPERTY DAMAGE INTENTIONALLY TRIES TO MAKE MONEY ON OVERAGE Westlake Ohio
Author: san diego, California Recycling/Trash removal: Budget Dumpster Rental LLC Westlake, Ohio

Aug 14 2014
Instant Check Mate 866 4905980 I have been scammed/ripped off by this search site Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Instant Check Mate Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 06 2014
Money Ahead Now Signed up without realizing monthly cost while ordering something by telephone. When I called the Member Services number 866-220-7030 they deleted the account. Internet Author: Long Beach, California Department & Outlet Stores: Money Ahead Now Internet

Aug 05 2014
Instant checkmate CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMATE 866-4905980 Monthly bill to credit card for service never requested. Las Vegas Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Security Services: Instant checkmate Internet

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Corporate Travel Services 888-413-8829, 866-569-0547 Lots of other names listed on the payment approval recorder. They aim to confuse.Corporate Travel Discounters - name appeared on emails.Corporate Travel Services - name they give on phone.Travel By Centennial - merchant p Corporate Travel Services, 888-413-8829, 866-569-0547, Corporate Travel Discounters Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Hotel: Corporate Travel Services Internet

Jul 18 2014
866 Eviction 1eviction & a bunch of other names DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: 866 Eviction Los Angeles, California

Jul 16 2014
mygiftcardsite.com u.s. bank national association licensed by master card international.866-952-5653 refused to use of card to purchase tobacco , said merchant is listed as a blocked merchant per phonecall . woman said was not allowed to use gift cards at this merchant due to what he sold as she asked me what kind of store did i try to use it at .. also told me gift cards are limited ... but on the front of pkge when card was purchased says clearly on front use it anywhere ... so why was a tobacco store denied i asked . she replied because it was a head shop ...... i was purchasing a 13$ bag of tobacco ... international Author: Dundalk, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mygiftcardsite.com Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Ceuticell,At Cost Fulfillment at 10701 Abercorn, Unit 61 553 Savannah, GA FRAUD Ceuticream 1-866-461-9877 Fraud, Swindlers, Will not allow full returns (offerred 15% refund), Had to cancel my card to stop charges Savannah Georgia Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Ceuticell,At Cost Fulfillment at 10701 Abercorn, Unit 61 553 Savannah, GA FRAUD Savannah, Georgia

Jun 23 2014
Dish Network DISH Network, LLC BBB MEMBER: NO CONTACT: Mr. Charles McKay ADDRESS: PO Box 9040 Littleton, Colorado 80160-9040PHONE: 866 406-0125 Trapping Me Littleton Colorado Author: Ventura, California Satellite Dish Companies: Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Littleton, Colorado

Jun 22 2014
BETTER FOCUS TODAY zoyirtarsupport1-866-606-2587Zovirtar Calcium, Inc., 1540 International Parkway, Lake Mary, Florida 32746-32746 CROOKS-LIARS STOLE $49,95 OUT OF MY CHECK CARD & I DIDNT KNOW THEY EXISTED UNTIL I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT! Lake Mary Florida Author: ShermanmOaks, California Supplemental Health Programs: BETTER FOCUS TODAY Lake Mary, Florida

Jun 18 2014
Green Dot Corporation Daniel LoeraGreen Dot Prepaid Card www.greendot.comGreen Dot Corporation  866- 652-46113465 E Fo Green Dot, greendot.com, HUGE SCAM ALERT! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY RIPOFF! MONEY THEIFT WARNING! Monrovia California
Author: Jackson, Michigan Credit Services: Green Dot Corporation Monrovia, California

Jun 10 2014
4 Construction Company Sherry KleinTel: (305) 432 2989Fax: (866) 542 6591e-mail: constructionserviceshr@yahoo.com Fake Money Laundering Miami Internet
Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Work at Home: 4 Construction Company Internet

Jun 02 2014
CHKMATE*INTANTCHECKMAT 866 4905980 CAUS they took 29.95 from my account with out my permission I've never had any dealings with them at all, can you please help me? Internet
Author: Turlock, California Unusual Rip-Off: CHKMATE*INTANTCHECKMAT 866 4905980 CAUS Internet

Jun 02 2014
cashnet usa however this is not the actual company A man(indian accent) claiming to be from cashnet usa called stating approval for a loan. So i began to question him he transferred me to his supervisor. He proceed to explain this loan. As i continued to question about the money how would it be deposited all he could reply was when do you want your first payment date. finally he said i had options of paying it by checking debit credit card or prepaid card. I hung up on him and then did some digging on the phone number and cashnet company. called him back and told him he was a fraud and scam he hung up on me. Then they called me back again. I contacted the actual Cash net Usa company which does not service my area and turns out that they have been made aware of the scam that is going on and is asking that people contact their fraud department 866-254-3581 ext 8616 to report the matter. A case is currently being built in reference to this. Chicago, Nationwide Author: Harlem, Georgia Loans: cashnet usa Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
Cash Flow Kit Advertised 14 day free trial but wanted a C.C, number to verify age.I called on 12-5--2013 and they billed my credit card on 12-6-2013 the next day not 14 days later.I called my bank they gave me a phone number of 1-866-604-8753.I called the number and got hold of a foreign speaking lady and she said I only had 3 days to cancel.and said that my money would be returned. Still waiting. Scottsdale Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Work at Home Business: Cash Flow Kit Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 02 2014
Sync X & Quantum Group TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB, SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP. This company is a rip off, they also have several company names. TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB, SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP. They all have the same number 480-553-8531, also 888-331-5129 and 866-599-3229 You will see that they all have the same number Being one of them. I paid they $2000 to put on Tradelines and repair my credit. It was told by the rep Michael that is would be done in 30 days however it is now 6 months later and not one thing has come off my report. What they do is keep telling you one of the report are done and there are just waiting for the other ones to update, when all they are doing is expiring 60 days because then you can not dispute the charge with you bank. Tempe Arizona Author: Maryland Credit Services: Sync X & Quantum Group Tempe, Arizona

May 31 2014
funding now llc funding now . me 1-866-539-0618 Took 30.01 from my checking account, I never authorized this Internet Author: Mount Savage, Maryland Financial Services: funding now llc Internet

May 29 2014
American Unsolicited award notification. Travel check for $1198.00 to be redeemed for 2 round trip airline tickets to anywhere in the Continental US from any major international US airport. Claim that they have attempted to contact me on several occasions and that this is my last chance to respond. Check must be redeemed by June 20, 2013. States that this is not a timeshare or land sales offer. Only telephone number provided. 1-866-233-0348 Unknown listing for number. Scottsdale Wisconsin Author: Hubertus, Wisconsin Airlines: American Scottsdale, Wisconsin

May 09 2014
UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation United Auto Credit Corporation 5701 EI-240 Serv Rd, Ste E Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135 1-866-300-7924 They have called the people that live next doors to deliver messages about paying, this is harressement in the biggest way, lets start a class A suite against them now. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Author: , Ohio Loans: UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 17 2014
DEBT COLLECTOR 1-866-816-7827 The law requires you receive notification in regards to allegations made against you Internet Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: DEBT COLLECTOR 1866-816-7827 Internet

Mar 29 2014
Enterprise Rental car, Ryan Willis 866-300-3239 False Damage Scam!!! Rapid City South Dakota and Bismark North Dakota North Dakota
Author: Bishop, California Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rental car Nationwide