Your Search | behn & associates tax & accounting consulting

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
Consolidated Community Management CCM Peggy Talerico CCM Consolidated Community Management Peggy Talerico Operations Manager is Rude unprofessional and curses on phone with obnoxious behavior. I called to report to there management that one of there staff Christian that runs one of there locations is treating people in a racists discriminating way and that i had written proof and patters that are verifiable records how Christian discriminates to Black people and other minorities by giving white people special privileges and deny Blacks.. A property manager should not apply the rules to blacks and allow Whites to not abide by the property rules. This case will be sent to Department of Business Profession regulations due to Peggy Talerico crazy behavior of not taking the written complaint to investigate since she yelled cursed and hung up. Tamarac Florida
Author: , Florida Accounting: Consolidated Community Management CCM Tamarac,

Aug 28 2016
ledgersync ledgersync.com, ledgersync, ledger sync internet Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: ledgersync Internet

Aug 27 2016
Remittance group Angel fisher Unknown Utah Author: Mesa, Arizona Accounting: Remittance group Unknown, Utah

Aug 27 2016
ReportLinker ReportLinker ReportBuyer Ubiquick FindOut ReportLinker Scam Lyon, France Plagiarism and Passing-Off Lyon France Internet Author: New York Business Consulting: ReportLinker Internet

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
WEX Fleet Universal 83.88 APR or 6.99 Monthly Periodic Rate on current and future invoice Carol Stream, IL or Portland, ME IL or ME Author: Cumming, Georgia Accounting: WEX Fleet Universal Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
summet marketing and associates  longwood Florida Author: E MORICHES, New York Lodging: summir marketing and associates longwood , Florida

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 25 2016
Tax Mgmt., Cleveland, Derek Thomas theft, fraud, scam, deceit, lies, white collar Cleveland Ohio
Author: Toledo, Ohio Talent Scouts: Taxi Mgmt. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Molly Elizabeth BuieLauren E MarshCharlene BofingerBob Seldon No Win For The Client Washington, DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
wasington terrace apartment, shag, independent living associates. retaliation agaist judgement of the courts false claim of debt report to collection. seattle Washington Author: seattle , Washington Landlords: wasington terrace apartment seattle , Washington

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 23 2016
Bruce Cash United stategies, USI consulting,southwest resources services.LLC. Consultant will rip you off Redlands California Author: grand terrace, California Business Consulting: Bruce Cash Redlands, California

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
McAnally Construction Company M.C.C. & Associates, Inc. Contractor ripped off my dental office through negligent hiring, breaches of contract, negligence to following plans. Royse City Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Builders & Contractors: McAnally Construction Company Royse City, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Brant Goble U.S. Corp Brant Goble, U.S. Corp, California U.S. Corp Fraud, Broker Fraud, Consulting Fraud, Conspiracy San Jose California Author: St. Louis, Missouri Brokerage Companies: Brant Goble U.S. Corp San Jose, California

Aug 21 2016
MORGAN COMPANY CJ & Associates, CMCBuildersdesigners. Morgancompanybuilders Morganconstructioncompanytx.com MORGAN COMPANY (CJ MORGAN& ASSOCIATE) BBB #91377462 IS A RIP OFF COMPANY SCURRY, TEXAS Texas Author: Texas Builders & Contractors: MORGAN COMPANY Texas

Aug 21 2016
Carlos Lassiter and Associates Failed to prepare correct probate paperwork for Dekalb County, Ga Tempe AZ Author: San Pedro, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Carlos Lassiter and Associates Internet

Aug 21 2016
Brandi Naomi Cosby; IGWT Consulting LLC; Brandi Cosby SBLC Wire Scam - She Stole Money with the Promise of Delivering an HSBC SBLC for Project Funding Purposes Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seattle, Washington Banks: Brandi Naomi Cosby Las Vegas, Nevada

25, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California