Your Search | behn & associates tax & accounting consulting

May 31 2016
Tucker, Albin and Associates, Kate Thompson, Committed Fraud by sending a draft to my bank account without my knowledge or permission. I actually didn't even know their name, except a person named Kate Thompson, who had tried to get me to agree to a settlement which I told her I was sending the merchandise back, and didn't agree to settle.  Richardson, Texas. Texas Question for you... Author: Dallas, , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tucker, Albin and Associates Richardson,, Texas

May 31 2016
Urgent Tax Help Advance Tax HelpAAA Tax ReliefChuck ReynoldsChuck GuillenEric MatthewsMichael FiscusRex MadriagaMichael Wells DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! No OIC Obtained of any kind and money not returned! $2600.00 Sherman Oaks California Author: Acworth, Georgia Tax Services: Urgent Tax Help Sherman Oaks, California

May 31 2016
Brandon Scott Consulting Group BSBG Scam. Doesn't honor contractual obligations Middle neck NY Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Employment Services: Brandon Scott Consulting Group Internet

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
The Ray Reynolds university The Blueprint Of Sucess Costa Mesa, California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Business Consulting: The Ray Reynolds University – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business Costa Mesa, California

May 27 2016
Invoke Solutions This company lacks any integrity, ethical standards and is a sham!!! Waltham Massachusetts Author: Delaware, Ohio Business Consulting: Invoke Solutions Waltham, Massachusetts

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates They Ripped me off! Fresh Meadows New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Fresh Meadows, New York

May 25 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions William Ray aka Bill Ray Scam Fraud Thief, William Ray, Bill Ray Orlando Nationwide
Author: North Matewan, West Virginia Customer: Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions Nationwide

May 25 2016
Elisthunter Took money. Provided no service san fransisco California Elisthunter refunded our payment Author: Weston, Florida Business Consulting: Elisthunter san fransisco, California

May 25 2016
Goldstein and Associates False Felony Claims Iowa City Iowa Author: Alabama Cash Services: Goldstein and Associates Iowa City, Iowa

May 25 2016
Global Consulting Group Globex Consultgroup Job offer as Operations officer to collect funds on behalf of the company New Jersey Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Services: Global Consulting Group Internet

May 25 2016
MTC TRUCKING ACE TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOLCDL TRAINING SERVICES& CONSULTING INC Racist comments , intimidation , lack of communication, racial slurs Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701 Nationwide Author: marion, Indiana Driving Schools: MTC TRUCKING Nationwide

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 23 2016
Murray-Locane & Associates Murray-Locane & Associates, Tony Locane, Leah Scibetta, Shawn Murray -Royal Lepage Brokerage, Murray-Locane & Associates scam http://soldrlp.com/ SHAWN MURRAY | shawn@soldrlp.com, Leah Scibetta | leahscibetta@gmail.com Tony Locane | tony@soldrlp.com Sa Watch out for these guys. Ancaster Ontario
murraylocane.com - updated bait and switch scam details Author: Toronto, Ontario Real Estate Services: Murray-Locane & Associates Ancaster, Ontario

May 22 2016
Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. LlLooyd S. Markind, Esquire STRONG ARM COLLECTION THIEVES - BEWARE OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. West Chester, Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
Physiotherapy Associates Shady Practices Littleton Colorado Author: Morrison, Colorado Physical Therapists: Physiotherapy Associates Littleton, Colorado

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet