Your Search | bluegreen outdoor traveler@bass pro shops,a.k.a.r.c.i...

Aug 01 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Aug 01 2014
ICR SIGNS Ripped off for Bowling Shirts Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Sign Shops: ICR SIGNS Stockton, California

Jul 31 2014
Keith Tanner Transmission Keith Tanner Only replace 1 part of transmission and did not rebuild , but charged $1400 with a six month warranty not the 12 month as advertised on Angies list and phone number listed inoperative to call to check up on repairs.When I called several colleges and other transmission shops I was informed of the process for that type of charge. When car brought in the OD light came on and I was informed by one mechanic that it was the transmission . Original repair was Sept.9 2014, problem arose July 15th a mere 10 months. Austell Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Keith Tanner Transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2014
greengarciniapro pro cleanse, green garcinia cambogia Internet scam; refused to refund with the return of the product, derragatory customer representatives Internet Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Weightloss Programs: greengarciniapro Internet

Jul 29 2014
Dermagenix Pro Derm I filled out a bank survey a won Dermagenix as a prize. next thing I know money is being drawn from my account. Wilmington, Delaware Author: San Tan Valley , Arizona Questionable Activities: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE, 19808, Delaware

Jul 29 2014
WrightWay Music Products goingtoday.com Takes Money but does not Deliver Cataula Georgia Author: Ocala, Florida Music Shops: WrightWay Music Products Cataula, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
Altered Ego Matt Fabrizio Worst Tattoo Ever. lakeland Florida Author: polk city, Florida Tattoo Shops: Altered Ego lakeland, Florida

Jul 28 2014
HDAV OUTDOOR HDAV, Peter Fischer, Craig Schreiber, colorledsigns.com RIPPED OFF BY HDAV OUTDOOR las vegas Nationwide Author: TAMAP, Florida Auto Dealers: HDAV OUTDOOR Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Shop Beyond ShopBeyond.co Did not ship purchased merchandise. Unable to contact for response. Bellville New Jersey Author: Denver, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Shop Beyond Internet

Jul 27 2014
les schwab scrab tires boight and sold to us used olympia Nationwide Author: Washington Auto Tire shops: les schwab Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
FYE FYE DECEPTIVE PRACTICES  Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Music Shops: FYE Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Dan Casey Pro Built Construction He was hired for a house remodel and took the money and ran Paola Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Dan Casey Paola, Kansas

Jul 21 2014
Sabrina Jackson Thief, Lier, evil con artist training daughter Samatha to be the same what kind of mother does that Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Tattoo Shops: Sabrina Jackson Tucson, Arizona

Jul 17 2014
TryGoVapor Electronic Cigarette Trial--FREE OFFER. Paid 4.95 S & H only. Now they have charged my card $99.99 without my auth. Florida Author: Irving, Texas Smoke Shops: TryGoVapor Internet

Jul 17 2014
TheDigitalPros Digital Pro, TheDigitalpros.com, other similar Bait and switch Fraud Miramar Florida Author: West Columbia, Texas Cameras & Video: TheDigitalPros Internet

Jul 17 2014
CVV Mobile Cvv Mobile LLC, Britt Inc., Lance E Britt, Bible Binding, cameroncrick@gmail.com, lancer2you@yahoo.com, Tommy, (712) 560-9380 Beware Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: CVV Mobile Cedar Rapids , Iowa

Green Garcinia Pro Green Garnicia Pro Dietary Supplement scam New York Internet
Author: pharr, Texas Weightloss Programs: Green Garcinia Pro Internet

Jul 16 2014
TBdress Tbdress.com Flower girl dress ordered. Canellation within 24 hours not honored. Company located in China. No respose received to emails or calls. When company replied was told dress was cut. weeks later in asking for approximate date of completion, was told dress was delayed because we tried to cancel and it was started late Dress finally was received. Poor material, stained, crooked, did not fit appropriate. Took pictures sent them to company, they said they would help cover tailoring expenses. Tailoring was going to exceed $65. Company only willing to cover $25. Dress needed dry cleaning to try and get stains out. Dress cost $80. shipping $20 international exchange $6 ,which was never disclosed. Big ripoff Bejing, China Internet
Author: Lithia, Florida Bridal Shops: TBdress Internet

Jul 16 2014
GARCINIA ADVANCED / CLEANSE PRO PAY SHIPPING $4.95 AND TRY OUR PRODUCTS FOR FREE Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA ADVANCED / CLEANSE PRO Internet

Jul 15 2014
Business pro designs Fraud false advertising poor programming held my website hostage will not release my website hosting Leduc Alberta canada Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Websites: Business pro designs Internet

Jul 15 2014
HDAV OUTDOOR CRAIG AND TIFFANY AKA TINA BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: TAMPA, Florida Auto manufactures: HDAV OUTDOOR LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jul 15 2014
Aldelo Pro This system is for VERY SMALL 1-4 employee businesses ONLY!!! California Author: Columbia, South Carolina Restaurants: Aldelo Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide