Your Search | bluegreen outdoor traveler@bass pro shops,a.k.a.r.c.i...

1, Report #1197573

Dec 25 2014
Tires Plus TIRE RIPOFF CHARGING A LABOR FEE ON TOP OF THE INSTALLATION FEE Royal Palm Beach Florida Author: Royal palm Beach, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tires Plus Royal palm Beach, Florida

2, Report #1197545

Dec 24 2014
Korsshop What a ripoff for Christmas Internet Author: Auburn, Kentucky Gift Shops: Korsshop Internet

3, Report #1197531

Dec 24 2014
Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop Unsafe site. Stolen credit card number. Expedited shipping charged but package not sent on time. Internet Author: Stockton, California Credit Card Fraud: Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop Internet

4, Report #1197511

Dec 24 2014
Blue green Liar, cheat, Scam Artist Cincinnati bass pro shop Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ohio Attorneys General: Blue green Nationwide

5, Report #1197370

Dec 23 2014
Kiki Hamann LLC PayPal fraud Houston Internet Author: Louisiana Pet Shops & Supplies: Kiki Hamann LLC Internet

6, Report #1197345

Dec 23 2014
Silicon Solar Innovative Solar Solutions Took my money, never delivered product, and disputed my claim for a refund until Credit Card company investigated and got my money returned. Bainbridge New York Author: Springfield, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Silicon Solar Bainbridge , New York

7, Report #1197299

Dec 23 2014
Pro Scuba Sold me leaking mask; left booties size 7 and right booties size 6;and I would have drowned if not helped by other swimmer Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Pro Scuba Houston, Texas

8, Report #1197283

Dec 23 2014
A Plus Adult Toys x toys boutique Took My money and never delivered the product ordered Lake Mary Florida Author: Auberry, California Sex Shops: A Plus Adult Toys Internet

9, Report #1197169

Dec 22 2014
ProGreen Coffee No paperwork came with the product to instruct me to cancel in 14 days. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Webster grove , Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Pro

10, Report #1197095

Dec 22 2014
All Pro Treadmill Services Dan Leon came to home to repair treadmill console, took console to send in for repairs, he never returned it. I paid him $380 Escondido California
Author: GLENDALE, California Sporting Goods: All Pro Treadmill Services Escondido, California

11, Report #1197058

Dec 22 2014
ivory pro sent me a free trial then proceeded to take money out my account without my knowledge las vegas NV888.566.2979 Nationwide Author: fife scotland, Other Credit & Debt Services: ivory pro Nationwide

12, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

13, Report #1196930

Dec 21 2014
Menards, Hermantown, MN Sold Merchandise that I'd bought Hermantown Minnesota Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Menards Hermantown, Minnesota

14, Report #1196929

Dec 21 2014
Entirely Pets - Online Pet Supplies Charged card after order was canceled. No refund given. Internet Author: Walla Walla, Washington Pet Shops & Supplies: Entirely Pets - Online Pet Supplies Internet

15, Report #1196781

Dec 20 2014
Julie Motamedi julie t motamedi the famous fashion designer Julie Motamedi is not a good fashion designer Internet Author: Miami, Florida Tailor Shops: Julie Motamedi Internet

16, Report #1196623

Dec 20 2014
legalherbalbudz Scammers Internet
Author: North Carolina Smoke Shops: legalherbalbudz Internet

17, Report #1196663

Dec 19 2014
Generatornow.com Charged but item never received, no communication Denver North Carolina Author: Woodway, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Generatornow.com Denver, North Carolina

18, Report #1196656

Dec 19 2014
Banners Plus Banners by Sonja's Banners Plus Banners & Signs Yuma Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Sign Shops: Banners Plus Yuma, Arizona

19, Report #1196601

Dec 19 2014
carrolls irish gifts carrolls irish gifts did not send goods AND refuses to refund because of internal security Dublin Nationwide Author: richmond hill, Ontario Gift Shops: carrolls irish gifts Nationwide

20, Report #1196572

Dec 19 2014
Nymeyer's of Tanglewood Horrible service and company! Stole $2,000 from customer Des Moines Iowa Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Nymeyer's of Tanglewood Nationwide

21, Report #1196358

Dec 18 2014
Les Schwab Tire Center Dale the assistant manager of the Spokane Store Dented my car after I told them to pack it up because it was obvious they didn't have proper tools and didn't know what they were doing Spokane Washington Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Les Schwab Tire Center Spokane , Washington

22, Report #1196332

Dec 18 2014
Miner Docks, Doors & More Miner Dock & Door Miner Dock & Doors DOESN'T PAY THEIR BILLS Nationwide Author: Forest, Virginia Glass Repair Shops: Miner Docks, Doors & More Nationwide

23, Report #1196298

Dec 18 2014
A-Plus Trading A-Plus Trading Amazon Store www.amazon.com/shops/A-Plus_Trading They take your money and do NOT ship product Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: A-Plus Trading Internet

24, Report #1196283

Dec 18 2014
May Day Outdoor Services Owner is a poor manager and prone to indecisiveness. Tallahassee Florida Author: TALLAHASSEE, Florida Builders & Contractors: May Day Outdoor Services Tallahassee, Florida

25, Report #1196276

Dec 18 2014
Pro-Dermagenix Fraudulent and misleading sell by internet. Author: Hatillo Puerto Rico, Other Alternative Health: Pro-Dermagenix Internet