Your Search | bmt promotions and talent, llc

Oct 21 2014
Iris Rosken CPA LLC Iris Rosken Iris Rosken CPA Iris Rosken, Iris Rosken CPA, Iris Rosken accountant, Iris Rosken IRS, Iris Rosken audit Melville New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Accounting: Iris Rosken CPA LLC Melville, New York

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 21 2014
4D studios 4d studios WASTE OF TIME!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: 4D studios Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
Basement Finishing of Colorado Springs, LLC Brad Kline Unscrupulous and unprofessional Contractor Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Basement Finishing of Colorado Springs, LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Mr Spencer, Manager Collections Scammers Jacksonville Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Ojas, LLC Wrinkless Creamthrough Foresight Media.net 100% SCAM! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! Newburgh New York Author: Longmont, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Ojas, LLC Newburgh, New York

Oct 21 2014
Core Talent Anonymous Scam, this company does bank scam with your money, owner does stage plays and forget to plays us. Frisco Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Internet

Oct 21 2014
Net Servicing, LLC Internet FRAUDULENTLY WITHDREW MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FROM OLD EMAIL ADDRESS WWW.NETSERVICINGLLC.COM Internet Author: St. Albans, West Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Net Servicing, LLC Internet Internet

Oct 21 2014
Spencer Hodges Painting Spencer Painting LLC BEWARE! Terrible Paint Job On My House! New Port Richey Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Spencer Hodges Painting New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 20 2014
NutraShift, LLC A 14 Day 30 Day Trial - What!!!? Anderson Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Weightloss Programs: NutraShift, LLC Anderson, Indiana

Oct 20 2014
S&A Sales LLC No product received Orlando Florida Author: Reno, Nevada Sex Shops: S&A Sales LLC Orlando, Florida

Oct 20 2014
E-Commerce Consulting H&H Investing LLC Ecommerce Learning Academy Sold me a package that was to generate income off the internet. Not what was promised. Sandy Utah Author: Ulysses, Kansas Computer Classes: E-Commerce Consulting Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
Impact Rankings Direct Web Solutions, LLC Built a website that is not a marketable site and refuses to refund my money Tukwila Washington Author: Ulysses, Kansas Websites: Impact Rankings Tukwila, Washington

Oct 20 2014
TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC VICTOR FURRER PAID FOR MERCHANDISE AND NEVER RECEIVED IT AND NOW HE WONT REFUND ME THE MONEY MIAMI Florida Author: temple terrace, Florida Clothing Stores: TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC MIAMI , Florida

CHARLES&KOMODELS CHARLES&KO SCAM CON ARTIST Surrey Nationwide
Author: London, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: CHARLES&KOMODELS Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2014
Victor's International Model and Talent Management Victor Schmit Victor Schmitt gave me and my daughter this big speech about he will do everything for you and will set you up an appointment for a photoshoot while Not telling you that you have to pay $395.00 until the day or two before the shoot New Orleans Louisiana Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Victor's International Model and Talent Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Central Casting Melissa Leisure, Central Casting, Central Casting LA, Central Casting NY, Central Casting Los Angeles, Central Casting NYC, Central Casting New York, Central Casting New York City false allegations, lies, false accusations, discrimination, discriminate, unfair, unethical, illegal, falsely accused, wrongfully accused, blacklisted, blacklist, suspended, banned New York City Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Central Casting Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Another Beginning LLC UNPROFESSIONAL & DECEIVING Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Another Beginning LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 18 2014
(((REDACTED))) Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL