BOB DICKINSON, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: BOB DICKINSON, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
There may be more specific results for "BOB DICKINSON, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES"
For more specific results for "BOB DICKINSON, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Carnival Cruise Lines On Board Fun Shops, sold Invicta watches at supposedly 75% off. come to find out, I can buy same exact watch almost anywhere for much less. Definately a scam. Online Nationwide Author: Fairfield, California Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Lines Nationwide

May 26 2017
Vlad & brothers Business lines of America This company will not pay you for your work with all to your contract and steal your money beware stay away Ohio Author: Massillon, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Vlad & brothers Ohio

May 25 2017
Holiday cruise Florida Author: Chicago , Illinois Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise Florida

May 24 2017
Michael Kawa, Career Success LLC Fraud Across State Lines Dallas Texas Author: Ohio Employment Services: Michael Kawa, Career Success LLC Dallas, Texas

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 15 2017
Tom Scoffin Linda Scoffin Escel Servicing Unitec Servicing KB Midlands What has happened to your phone lines? Internet Author: Alabama Secretarial Services: Tom Scoffin Internet

May 15 2017
grand celebration cruise Rip off reports on this cruise line are true, Mar 24 2017 Riviera Beach Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Sales People: grand celebration cruise Riviera Beach , Florida

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 12 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Bahamas 3day 2 night cruise $118 Charged me $118 for a 3day 2 night cruise then when I try to schedule the cruise I was informed I am not eligible for the cruise unless I pay for a 2 night stay in a Florida hotel. West palm Beach/Tampa Florida Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 10 2017
DVR Systems Bob Streeter, Great Lakes CCTV, RSJ Wholesale Ripped us off for 4 orders and refuses to reply Conneaut  Ohio All I Want Is My Money Back Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DVR Systems Conneaut OH, Ohio

May 05 2017
Swift Van Lines LLC. Gave us a price for moving, held our furniture hostage until we paid a higher price,unprofessional. Laurel Maryland Author: Cumberland, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines LLC. Laurel, Maryland

May 04 2017
George Dickinson George Dickinson They did a good job fixing my brakes on my camaro but the manager westley was a rude jack a** Union city Georgia Georgia
Author: Tyrone , Georgia Auto Mechanics: George Dickinson Union City , Georgia

May 04 2017
US1 Air & Cruise Parking Left High and Dry Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Berry, Alabama Parking Garages: US1 Air & Cruise Parking Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 01 2017
Publishers Clearing House Peter Brown/ chief Financial Officer and Bob Crawford/ President of Winners Selection Commission Scammers posing as Publishers Clearing House trying to convince me that I have won a huge lottery. Delray Beach Florida Author: BAY CITY, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Publishers Clearing House Delray Beach , Florida

Apr 30 2017
International Van Lines unprofessional drivers deliver items late, damaged and urges you to sign for missing items you never received Paramount California
Author: San Jose, California Moving Companies: International Van Lines California

Apr 29 2017
Jordoncove apts/wrh reality Forget the red carpet Dickinson Texas
Typical Deadbeat Actions... Author: Dickinson, Texas Tenants: Jordoncove apts/wrh reality Dickinson, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach Florida I don't understand you want to help but you did not even post the phone number of the company you're talking about Author: Downey, California Moving Companies: Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Bob Diamond Solutions to PN neuropathy treatment group Scam - Bob Diamond Social Influencer of products with undisclosed financial interests The truth is coming! Author: Wilmington, California Alternative Health: Bob Diamond internet

Apr 28 2017
Csa Travel Insurance We bought the insurance, I missed my cruise because of missed airline connection San Diego California We’re sorry to hear your trip was interrupted and apologize for not meeting your expectations Author: Midlothian, Virginia Travel Services: Csa Travel Insurance San Diego, California

Apr 27 2017
Patriot Choice Inc. Curtis Luckett Total Scammer/ConArtist Columbus Ohio Author: Dickinson, Texas Business Consultants: Patriot Choice Inc. Columbus, Ohio

Apr 26 2017
es express lines ink they forge rate confirmations ,fraud owner operators compensation ,at all times ,fail to pay any compensation for detantion lemont Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: es express lines ink lemont, Illinois

Apr 24 2017
American Standard online This is a scam!!!! Nothing but a bunch of thieves!!! California Internet Author: Dickinson , North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: American Standard online Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 21 2017