BOYAJIAN LAW OFFICES, A CALIFORNIA PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: BOYAJIAN LAW OFFICES, A California Professional Corporation
There may be more specific results for "BOYAJIAN LAW OFFICES, A California Professional Corporation"
For more specific results for "BOYAJIAN LAW OFFICES, A California Professional Corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME How the Maine Retirement Dream Became a Nightmare for 2 Senior Citizens Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Realtors: Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME Bangor, Maine

Oct 18 2017
F.C.&A. never received merchandise I am being bill for. What ever senor should know Peachtree City Georgia Author: Gilbert, Alabama News Media: F C.&A. Peachtree City, Georgia

Oct 18 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Missleading return policy St. Petersburg Florida Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Perfect Skin Serums St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Jan Pro of Nothern Illinois Jan Pro Jan Pro is a terrible service. RIP OFF ALERT!!!! Illinois Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Jan Pro of Nothern Illinois Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Field Agent Field Agent.net Side Hustle is a Hustle, Field Agent Doesn't Pay Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Field Agent Internet

Oct 18 2017
Postalstuff LLC postalstuff.com postal stuff very unprofessional business Columbus Ohio Author: Pleasanton, California Clothing Stores: Postalstuff LLC Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
IRT/Scott Tolbert Intelligens Scott Tolbert I worked for them inspecting shipments and never got paid. Was promised a weekly salary of $ 700. Don't trust these people , run away . Baltimore Internet Baltimore Maryland Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: IRT/Scott Tolbert Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 18 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream NeuLift.net NeuLift.org neulift.topfitnessbiotics.com skincarebeautyshop.com neuliftskin.org Facebook neulift neuliftskin.net thebeautyinsiders.com fitnesssteer.com neuliftserum.com neuliftcream.com neuliftserum.net Hidden fees and automatic shipments when you sign up for a free trial! Charges are 89.95 & $94.90 for their NeuLift 0.5oz of product when you can buy it on Amazon for Fountain Valley California Author: Cokato, Minnesota Liars: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 18 2017
MinerStores.com MinerStores.com IS A SCAM! Will steal your bitcoin and use your credit card info to buy bitcoins! Internet
Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: MinerStores.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
LCI Pure Eye Complex Luxury Skin Collection, LLCSkin Complex RexAdaptive Eye Complex/NexacellRejuvenate Complex Happiskin Care/ Dermaneau Rejuva ComplexSkin Opulent LCI PureEyeComplex/LIS Top Skin Defined/Eye Opulent Skin Dazzle Pure IRS DermabrightAMA Skin Pure System Fountain Hills California Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Attorney Generals: LCI Pure Eye Complex Internet

Oct 18 2017
Blinds Galore blindsgalore.com Homesublime, LLC Does Not Honor 5-Year Warranty San Diego, CA Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Blinds Galore Internet

Oct 18 2017
Warehouse Deals, Inc Warehouse Deals IncAmazon Warehouse Deals, IncAmazon.com Amazon warehouse deals incorporated amazon.com Internet Author: San Diego, California On-Line Stores: Warehouse Deals, Inc Internet

Oct 18 2017
Randee Siler Broker/Intermediary Midwest Business Financing Business who needed financing, Went through broker to find financing, horrible experience. California Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Brokerage Companies: Randee Siler Broker/Intermediary Internet

Oct 18 2017
IDEAL CLASSIC CARS-- FLORIDA Michael Lombardo--Rich Mcarthy--Jim Sales Manager IDEAL CLASSIC CARS RIP OFF- DECEPTIVE Venice Florida Author: Redding, California Motor Vehicle: IDEAL CLASSIC CARS-- FLORIDA Venice, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Lianne Williams It is a scam Kenya Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Lianne Williams Internet

Oct 18 2017
Richard Reality Group, Inc Bill Richard Forged a document trying to keep us in contract and committed fraud. Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Realtors: Richard Reality Group, Inc Carlsbad, California

Oct 18 2017
ellysworld i bought a steam straigtner order #9857, like 3 months ago, never got it Internet Author: south gate, California Unusual Rip-Off: ellysworld Internet

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet