Your Search | boyajian law offices, a california professional corporation

Feb 05 2016
Gotta Go Bail Bonds Glen Pierce Did not pay for investigative services after apprehending his fugitive from justice Bakersfield California Author: Clovis, California Bail Bonds: Gotta Go Bail Bonds Bakersfield, California

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Truthfinder.com Truthfinder Fraud San Diego California Author: Ohio Internet Fraud: Truthfinder.com San Diego, California

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
PNP LOGISTICS Paul Gupta Trucker denies damage to car West hills California Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: PNP LOGISTICS West hills, California

Feb 05 2016
ABCMouse.com Rip off Educational site, Refuse to refund money after failing to cancel account Glendale California Internet Author: Milton, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: ABCMouse.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD ,cartededebit.net / ,cards-debit.com / basyltradfinance.com /bexter.pl, licenciafinanciera.com They are not a BANK, they are cloning prepaid card. Beware with this websites . SCAM / FRAUD / TOTAL FRAUD valencia, spain Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: www.Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD Internet

Feb 05 2016
Clad & Cloth Shannon Warr Completely overcharges for a terrible quality product. Horrendous customer service! Orem Internet Author: Provo, Utah Clothing Stores: Clad & Cloth Internet

Feb 05 2016
A & A Marketing, LLC - Scentura Creations- Selling Perfumes Door to Door Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Fragrance Materials: A & A Marketing, LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
Rx helper Is a scam and stole my money Deerfield beach Florida Author: College station, Texas Customer: Rx helper Internet

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Meir Westreich Phony Lawsuits from a Crooked businessman and his attorney buddy Los Angeles / Malibu California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Anders Karlsson Internet

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Karlsson Group, Meir Westreich Scam Artists disguised as business men and art dealers Venice, CA Hollywood, CA Author: summit, California Liars: Anders Karlsson, Karlsson Group, Meir Westreich

Feb 05 2016
CALTENS california tenants (legal services) ripping unfortunate people northridge California Author: van nuys, California Attorneys & Legal Services: CALTENS northridge, California

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Durbin Scammer/Fraud - Web developer Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Web Hosting: Jeff Durbin Internet

Feb 05 2016
LBF TRAVEL sold airline tickets to where airlines don't have interlining agreements on baggage requested that tickets be canceled SAN DIEGO California Author: seatac, Washington Air Travel: LBF TRAVEL SAN DIEGO, cALIFORNIA

Feb 05 2016
JUVA CELL PROSKIN CREAM Skin therapy California Author: Fresno, California Drug Manufacturers: JUVA CELL PROSKIN CREAM California

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Morgan Henke Law Firm Sent threatening email that Federal Government has my SSN on hold for 3 allegations Internet Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Jeff Morgan Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Attempted Delivery of a Package Jacksonville Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Collection Agencies: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville, Florida