Your Search | bsd, blue star direct, american gold card

Apr 30 2016
L'Envi This company is a total scamcharged my account 3 times for 1 product N C Internet Author: glenview, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: L'Envi Internet

Apr 30 2016
Mounthaven Resort Ashford Washington They will steal your credit card detail ashford Washington Author: 98004, Washington Resorts: Mounthaven Resort ashford, Washington

Apr 30 2016
Star Auto Restorations aka Star Auto Body aka Alrick Washington Star Auto Restorations and Alrick Washington Worst Paint and Body Shop Texas Mansfield Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Body Work & Repair: Star Auto Restorations Mansfield , Texas

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada

Apr 30 2016
American cash award and prizes Edward? and Patrica Anderson, Albert James from FBI, Western $499 send toJamaica, Donald Trump would helpme Nationwide Author: Brookings, Oregon Federal Government: American cash award and prizes Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Evalon Merchant Services AKA Merchant Services Fraudulent Charge; impossible to reach customer service Knoxville Tennessee Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Evalon Merchant Services Knoxville, Tennessee

Apr 30 2016
siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Scam Foo Kam Foo Kam Foo approched our company because we help customers get approved for apartments when they cannot get approved with their Credit. Only problem with Kam Foo is that he used someone elses credit card and we caught it. He then started making threats that he would write negative stuff about our company on the internet for not helping him. He got caught and then we found that he is been in prison for scamming folks. : Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: http://www.siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Blatent HIPAA violations and violation of civil rights Troy North Carolina
Okay..I'm lost Author: North Carolina Pharmacies: White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Troy, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE topfinlabs.com/ miami, usa and kiev, ukraine Internet Author: Manila, Alabama Internet: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE http://topfinlabs.com/ Author: Other Employees: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Tracy Warren/NewBeginningsEducation Tracy Warren wasted my and my wife's time investigating my credt card capability somewhere in Utah Internet Author: gold beach, Oregon Business Consulting: Tracy Warren/NewBeginningsEducation Internet

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
American bankruptcy preparers Internet Author: Coffeeville, Mississippi Financial Services: American bankruptcy preparers Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Apr 28 2016
Donnie Mullins Donniestacie mullins Prestonburg Kentucky Author: Blue rock, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Donnie Mullins Prestonburg, Kentucky

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Payment Systems Corp MPRSC Took About $7000 from my account for doing nothing, equip. Was returned they never process any transactions. Los Angeles California Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California