Your Search | bt celeb agency | | b & t celeb agency

Oct 26 2016
918-808-4196 or 918-289-7301 | 24/7 Movers or Paul | Seemed fine until everything went to SH*T Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: 24/7 Movers Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 23 2016
RIVERSIDE TRANSIT AGENCY UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICES Riverside California Author: Moreno valley, California Government Services: RIVERSIDE TRANSIT AGENCY Riverside, California

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Vestel Logistics Stanley B. Lawson Scam New York City Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vestel Logistics Internet

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

BB&T Bank Branch Keep your money safe, stay away from BB&T houston Texas
Author: sugar land, Texas Banks: BB&T Bank Branch houston, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Small Engine Warehouse Sells Defective B&G Engine Refuses to make it right Does't honor warranty Muncie Indiana
That's right Blame Me for everything. Author: Bargersville, Indiana Hardware & Tools: Small Engine Warehouse Muncie, Indiana

Oct 18 2016
T-Mobile Tmobile scammed me to sign up with them! orlando Nationwide Author: Windermere, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Washington Square Analytics Christopher T. Vulliez AMPHOR ADVISORS, LLC , Donald E. Hockmuth financial fraud, scam artists, criminal, Freud, insider trading, felony New York New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Washington Square Analytics New York, New York

Oct 18 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charges Portland, OR Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vesta AT&T Internet

Oct 17 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC None known My name is William B,  and I am seeking to get my return down payment of $120.00 from Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC, for my 1971 Olds Cutlass they were supposed to ship on July 22, 2016 from Chicago Illinois to Ajo Arizona.  Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Ajo, Arizona Auto Transporters: Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC , Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Dealer funding I purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima in June of 2015. t Atlanta Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Auto Dealers: Dealer funding Lithonia, Georgia

Oct 17 2016
at&t phone company will not get bill right, after talking to them they still refuse to bill me my right bill Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Better Business Bureau: at&t phone company Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
A T and T A T and T Biggest Rip Off Ever!! Nationwide Author: Tawas, Michigan Telephones: A T and T Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 14 2016
T-Mobile Nationwide Author: Ravenna , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
AT&T Started charging $7 a month without permission to fix bad modem Nationwide And?? Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
AT&T will not give refund of 2500.00 over payment Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Student Debt Agency/ Ally Conde This company told me I was eligible for student loan forgiveness. Due to working with two non profit organizations. I have them $333.00 and it was supposed to be withdrawn out of my account in three different withdrawls. I could never get anyone on the phone after numerous calls, messages, and emails. No one will answer the phone. This is definately a scam! Beware of these crooks! They should be sued. They were very nice on the phone and even followed up on my employment paperwork, I didn't know they were evil and deceitful theives! I pray they will have judgement soon! San Diego California Author: Cartersville, Georgia Financial Education: Student Debt Agency San Diego, California