Your Search | bt celeb agency | btcelebagency.com | b & t celeb agency

Aug 01 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Aug 01 2014
Commonthreadz.org Commonthreadz Zac Folk Never Shipped T-shirt that was paid for. Austin Texas Author: Paducah, Kentucky Nonprofit Organizations: Commonthreadz.org Austin, Texas

Aug 01 2014
AT&T Rockwell/KCB marketing Lies and unpaid working time ft. lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Door to Door Sales: AT&T ft. lauderdale, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Williams & Fudge A collection agency with plenty of bark, but no teeth Rock Hills South Carolina Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: Williams & Fudge Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Exceed Inc., Groundswell, Anthony T. Laudonia Used Us To Peddle A Lifetime Contract To Consumers So They Will Make Hundreds Of Millions! Nationwide Author: Texas Realtors: EXCEED Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
T-Mobile Billed for full malfunctional phone even though I only receive partial phone and returned it Nationwide Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Coast to Coast Scouting Model Productions Model Shop Audition America Model Select Agency Model Select Inc PrintwithInk Scouting agency/Photography/printing/model agency only out to get your money Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Coast to Coast Scouting Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 30 2014
indian river auto and transmission repair J & T Auto Services Inc faulty repairs, that caused severe damage to my trucks motor Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, norfolk Naval station, Virginia Auto Mechanics: indian river auto and transmission repair Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jul 30 2014
Every Stride Dressage, LLC Erin T. McMurray Endangers and injurs horses Vicksburg Michigan Author: Mattawan, Michigan Animal Abuse: Every Stride Dressage, LLC Vicksburg, Michigan

Jul 29 2014
Explore Talent exploretalent.com talent agency las vegas Internet Author: Vallejo, California Beauty Pageants: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 29 2014
Dealer Staffing/Robert Peters thieves, corruption, political b****** to their clients Buckeye and Phoenix Arizona and surrounding Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Liars: Dealer Staffing/Robert Peters Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
B B & T bank Over Draft PEMBROKE pines Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Banks: B B & T bank Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
national consulting agency they took my money up front after I had already cancelled my intentions of working with them irvine, ca Internet Author: schertz, Texas Mortgage Companies: national consulting agency Internet

Jul 28 2014
BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, BG&M Associates, BG&M Funding, Edward T. Weber Attorney at Law, Edward Weber Threatening voicemails to serve papers at work and home; SCAM Collections, Illegal and Fraudulent Company *REPORT TO FTC and Local Authorities* Riverside, California (Harasses Nationally) California Author: Texas Collection Agencies: BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, Riverside, Texas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Rockstar Subscription Agency Devon Faglie Magazine Subscription for Troops Overseas / Raising $'s for Personal Summer Trip Warren, New Jersey Author: Warren, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Warren, New Jersey

Jul 26 2014
SnarfDogZ SnarfDogZ T-shirts Purchased a t shrit. Have since been charged $7,000. They are using printful.com, shopify.com the neat company and many other to rip you off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Orlando Florida Author: hoksett, New Hampshire Internet: SnarfDogZ Orlando, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Fast business cash JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAM IT WILL NOT WORK.THEY WILL TRY T UP SELL AN A BUSINESS THAT FEELS WRONG WHEN YOU SHOULD GO TO A PHYSICAL BUILDING FOR A SMALL LOAN,,STAY AWAY I DON'T KNOW THE STATE Internet Author: san diego, California Loans: Fast business cash Internet

Jul 21 2014
Imogen Calderwood Olive Press SpainLuke Stewart Media SL Obtains Stories by Deception for her boss Jon Clarke - Imogen is a Lying (Yelow) Journalist Urb Casares del Sol Bloque 21, Portal 40, Bajo B, Spain Author: Alabama News Media: Imogen Calderwood Urb Casares del Sol Bloque 21, Portal 40, Bajo B, , Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Core Talent Teresa Andrion Very bad agency, unprofessional, months to get paid, money stolen from talent Frisco Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Frisco, Texas

Jul 21 2014
Minnesota marketing Agency Steve Swan Elk River MN RIPPED US OFF! TOOK OUR ADVERTISING MONEY AND SPENT IT ON HIS OWN COMPANY Elk River Minnesota Author: Elk River, Advertising Agencies: Minnesota marketing Agency Steve Swan Elk River MN Elk River, Minnesota