BT CELEB AGENCY | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | B & T CELEB AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: BT CELEB AGENCY | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | B & T CELEB AGENCY
There may be more specific results for "BT CELEB AGENCY | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | B & T CELEB AGENCY"
For more specific results for "BT CELEB AGENCY | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | B & T CELEB AGENCY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Gray & Farrar Dating agency London UK Author: London, Dating Services: Gray & Farrar London,

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

May 19 2017
AT&T Deceptive business practices by AT&T Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
Cool t-shirts for grandma Tee4coolgrandma.com Takes your money and runs Internet Author: Macclesfield, North Carolina Small Business Services: Cool t-shirts for grandma Internet

May 17 2017
Xpressary Shopify Xpressary.com is a pile of dog sh*t Internet Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Health Clubs & Gyms: Xpressary Internet

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
AT&T Ma Bell. Early termination charge on phone I had 9 years. Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Asset protection Agency Association Loss prevention scam Van Nuys CA West Palm Beach Miami Nationwide Author: West palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Nationwide

May 14 2017
International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Arthur T. Lee Confirmed Candidate, Award Disbursement Account, Grand Prize payment $15,000.00 North Kansas City Missouri. 64116 Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Nationwide

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 12 2017
Rutter Riesman & Associates FRAUD - COLLECTION AGENCY SCAM- BEWARE Calabasas California Author: Phelan, California Lawyers: Rutter Riesman & Associates Calabasas, California

May 12 2017
Jeremy T Grabow JAYPAC Mr. Grabow forged an email and fraudulently sent me that email to me as if it had come from a law firm Irvine California Author: Austin, Texas Investment Brokers: Jeremy T Grabow Irvine, California

May 11 2017
grandma b' owner omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Restaurants: grandma b' omaha, Nebraska

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 11 2017
Fast and Affordable Divorce Cheap and Fast Divorce.com1 Day Cheap Divorce.com divorce consulting agency sent me the wrong paperwork and then refused to refund my money even though they advertise a money back guarantee on their website Nationwide Author: Taylor, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Fast and Affordable Divorce Nationwide

May 11 2017
OH Builders Resources LLC Had a new roof on 2011 plus repair of overhang off the garage. I have had many roofing issues and now the overhang is drooping and need of attention. I have tried calling line busy i wrote a letter to the co. plus fax a letter about the situation. Didn,'t go thru Westerville.Ohio Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Roofing Companies: OH Builders Resources LLC Westerville.OH,

May 10 2017
T-mobile Deceptive Sales Practice Chandler Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile arizona

May 10 2017
Marc D Wasserman , AAA Collection Agency threaten to ruin credit with scam based on cars that have been sold ANAHEIM California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Towing: Marc D Wasserman , AAA Collection Agency ANAHEIM, California

May 10 2017
lvnv not sure collections agency las vegas las vegas nevada Author: portsmouth, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: lvnv las vegas, nevada

May 10 2017
Debt Mediation Services John Cage Cindy White Claiming to have bought a debt from some loan agency for pay day loan service over 7 or 8 years ago, but not stating from who. Jacksonville Florida Author: Oakland, California Loans: Debt Mediation Services Internet