Your Search | bt celeb agency | btcelebagency.com | b & t celeb agency

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

A & B Auto Electric Don't get ripped off like I almost did Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: A & B Auto Electric Houston, Texas

Jan 15 2017
 T-mobile Miami Gardens Florida Author: Miami , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Miami Gardens, Florida

Jan 15 2017
T Mobile Store Doing fraud downers grove illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Store downers grove,

Jan 15 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma SCAM Ordered paid for T shirt . Frequent emails from SAM to say product in shipping - 3 months ,no way of contacting them apart from email and same replies New York New York Author: Palmerston North , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Ohio Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
North Shore Agency billed me $26.95 for American History magazine that I never ordered or received Melville New York Author: Avon, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
j2efax t just withdrew all my cash in my checking account Nationwide Author: Maine Internet Fraud: j2efax Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Scope Agency LLC Mongocams This company issued me a bad check written against closed account Los Angeles California
Author: Round Lake, Illinois Modeling Agencies: Scope Agency LLC Los Angeles, California

Jan 12 2017
Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Serenity Rehab wants every client to feel safe and secure during the recovery process. Serenity Rehab is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Serenity Point Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Complaints filed with state agency Author: Lachine, Alabama Mental Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. GRAND RAPIDS , Michigan

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 11 2017
King B Enterprises Northwest Capital, Relentless Credit Services, King B Enterprises, King B Inc, Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer, Or any of the 71 other known alias's Rip Off, Scam Artist, Professional Scam Artist, Redmond, Las Vegas, Monroe, Snohomish Washington
Author: California Business Consultants: King B Enterprises Redmond, Washington

Jan 10 2017
Red Agency RRB Agency Never got paid Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Red Agency Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Jan 08 2017
Jason Watkins jpants.com jasonkwatkins.com Desktop garden kits, bonsai tree, greenhouse Milwaukie Oregon B******* Author: Virginia Bigots: Jason Watkins Milwaukie, Oregon

Jan 07 2017
Wang Gang Wang Gang T-Shirt / Ray Ban Bait and Switch Shanghaishi Shanghai Shanghai China Author: Flower Mound, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang Internet

Jan 06 2017
T-Mobile DEFECTIVE INSURANCE REPLACEMENT Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
T-Moble Deceptive billing practices The Colony Texas Final bill was paid in full! Author: the colony, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Moble The Colony, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Simon's Agency Inc. Generated false hospital bill and says reporting to credit bureau if $108 is not paid to them Liverpool New York Author: Secane, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Simon's Agency Inc. Internet

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SmartProcure, Inc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SmartProcure assists all its customers get the most out of their products while training and empowering them to find new opporutunies through it's robust government purchase order database. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SmartProcure pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Results of Followup Phone Call to Alex Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure was founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency and business clients and is 100% committed to customer satis Deerfield Beach, Florida