Your Search | businessmax, vista print

Apr 13 2014
Purr Box Incorporated Empty Envelope with No merchandise Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: SIERRA VISTA, Arizona On-Line Business: Purr Box Incorporated Internet

Apr 11 2014
Network Telephone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services Inc. (NTS) Commitment to total client satisfaction. Over 25 years. NTS provides customers with state-of-the-art technology & quality personal service. Network Telephone Services assists clients with print, internet, mobile, & television marketing campaigns. Clients can be confident Network Telephone Services customer service personnel is always available 24 hours/7days a week to handle any type of customer issue that may arise. Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™  as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Communications & Networking: Network Telephone Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 1987, Network Telephone Services leads the industry in providing interactive telephone & Internet billing services. Network Telephone Services offers clients most robust billing platforms available, including credit card, telco billing, & direct consumer billing for mobile & land lines. WOODLAND HILLS, California

Apr 10 2014
A Physician's Blend Products: Marine Phytoplankton HGH First of all, I got an unsolicited call & was convinced to try the Marine Phytoplankton for 90 days. On approx. Day 87, I called for a refund. They put the handler named Wanda on the phone and she convinced me that I need a 2nd product in order for the first product to work optimally. Wanda claimed the Phytoplankton and the HGH cured all her health issues which she explained were many. When I called back to say the phytoplankton was STILL not working, they again put Wanda on the phone and she said I missed the date to get a refund & because I ordered more, there could be no refund. I said she didn't tell me that when I was convinced to re-ordered it. She said I could get a refund on the HGH around mid-April. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau but they closed the case. They did not explain why the case was closed even though I repeated asked why. With the Credit Card rep listening, I was again told a manger would call me back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chula Vista, California Supplemental Health Programs: A Physician's Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 08 2014
Blu-Choc Frenchies Purchased a sweet baby boy french bulldog with a health guarantee but when we got him home and to our vet that same day we found out he was INFESTED with life threatening parasites Hemet, California Internet Author: PLAYA VISTA, California Animal Abuse: Blu-Choc Frenchies Internet

Apr 08 2014
Justfab.com wrongfully charged me 39.95 for 17 months for a vip membership I never authorized or signed up for Los Angeles Internet Author: PLAYA VISTA, California Clothing Stores: Justfab.com Internet

Apr 08 2014
Tim Tierney Tierney CapitalPayme LTDEPAYON.TKBexleyheathChelve Banx this is a ripoff scam, same people, concept for investment capital as ePayon has the same phone number and Bexleyheath, London address as this place Chelve Banx. Most of the print on this cache'd website is exactly the same that ePayon is using. Killaree Charleville, Co, Cork, Dublin Ireland Cork, Ireland Author: wilmington, New York Cross-Border Scams: Tim Tierney Internet

Apr 07 2014
Cerritos Beach Resorts Roger Pollock The Mayan Village Resort Hacienda Cerritos The Cerritos Surf Colony Buena Vista Homes Buyer Visitors Beware Cerritos Beach Resorts Owner Roger Pollock is a Psychopath Lake Oswego Oregon Author: San Diego , California Hotel: Cerritos Beach Resorts Lake Oswego , Oregon

Apr 07 2014
  Priceline is a SCAM! No discounts! Deceptive advertising. Parrots who work there and just read the fine print to avoid providing customer service. Internet Author: Lake Ridge, Virginia Travel Services: Priceline Internet

Apr 06 2014
Vista Village Dental Group $575 Plus 10% Interest/Year Unpaid Small Claims Judgment 10/31/2012 by Vista Village Dental Group Newhall California Author: Newhall, California Dental Services: Vista Village Dental Group Newhall, California

Apr 05 2014
Check Mate Instant Check Mate Scammers, small print additional charges, erroneous misleading information Las Vegas, Nevada Author: West Linn, Oregon Attorneys General: Check Mate Las Vegas, NV, Nevada

Apr 04 2014
Titan Alarm Renewed my contract for 1 year - IN THE FINE PRINT! 36 month Contract Complete, BUT you get to pay for one more year! Phoenix Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Security Services: Titan Alarm Nationwide

Apr 04 2014
Glass Bottom Smoke Shop Facebook account Glass Bottom Smoke Shop No return call or refund Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Smoke Shops: Glass Bottom Smoke Shop Sierra Vista, Arizona

Apr 03 2014
La Creme Skin Care Miss leading 'Free Trial' After 14 days, they charge your account for 87 dollars and will do so monthly. Read ALL fine print San Diego California Author: Whitewater, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: La Creme Skin Care San Diego, California

Mar 31 2014
Realgy Energy Services Beware Lies and big EXTRA charges in the fine print 912 Northwest Highway Suite 111 Fox River Grove, Illinois Author: Rockford, Illinois Utility Companies: Realgy Energy Services Nationwide

15, Report #1119276

Mar 30 2014
ABLE TO CHANGE RECOVERY Harassed San Juan Capistrano California Author: Vista, California Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: ABLE TO CHANGE RECOVERY San Juan Capistrano, California

Mar 29 2014
Cox Cable Cox Communications Cox Bundle Trick Chula Vista and many other cities California Author: Chula Vista, California Cable TV: Cox Cable Nationwide

Mar 27 2014
Randy Kosich Rancho Vista Mortgage Straw Buyers, Double Dipping, Complete Faud Newport Beach California Author: California Mortgage Brokers: Randy Kosich Newport Beach, California

Mar 27 2014
United PC Publishers I have signed a contract with United PC Publishers because I fell for the Website and they kept messing me about and also didn't support me whatsover and I had paid for additanal services now they saying they don't want to print page for page out and been told that they won't do my book but when I asked them to termate my contract and get my money back they said that they can't Austria Author: Bolton, Other Miscellaneous Companies: United PC Publishers Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
SellandRecycle.com Obtained Cell Phone without Sending Payment, then wouldn't answer emails. Chula Vista California Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: SellandRecycle.com Chula Vista, California

Mar 26 2014
Crown Realty & Management Read the fine print Roswell Georgia Author: Indiana Housing Rentals: Crown Realty & Management Roswell, Georgia

Mar 26 2014
SuperMedia, LLC; Verizon Print Directories;Superpages.com;Everycarlisted.com;Superpages SuperMedia started off with lies on how they would drive traffic to my website, HORRORIFIC experience followed! Dallas Texas Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SuperMedia, LLC Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2014
Von Heggelund horse training Von Heggelund and Lisa Mangio Breach of purchase aggreement and false advertisement. Horse was not trained as well as I was told and did not pass vet check and I was told that I could have a refund incase but they never aswered my calls valley center, Vista, ca Author: San siego, California Liars: Von Heggelund horse training Valley center,ca, Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
Playon Television and Mediamall Jeff Lawrence, President and CEO,David Karlton, Chief Technology Officer,Tracy Lawrence Burman, Chief Operating Officer PLAYON TELEVISION IS A RIPOFF: THEY WILL NOT ISSUE ME A REFUND New York Internet Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona On-Line Business: Playon Television and Mediamall Internet

Mar 24 2014
Bellalabs Bellalabs skins This is not a Free Trial offer. They will charge you $99.99 later. I called them, said I will file a complaint with the FTC - they said to mail it back for a refund. Out of pocket the shipping costs coming and goind. I will never respond to email ads from Dr. Oz again. Bellalabs hid auto-charge in small print...somewhere you don't look. Lutz Florida Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Beauty Products: Bellalabs Lutz, Florida

Mar 24 2014
RCJ Enterprises, Inc. VibratorWarehouse.com unable to cancel order after five minutes because of policy on phone said that since order was made on a weekend, can't cancel sent e-mail within ten minutes to cancel, response next day said that order was being processed already; on Hollywood California Author: Chula Vista, California Sex Shops: RCJ Enterprises, Inc. Hollywood, California