Your Search | back 2 basic marketing

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 03 2015
Catalina Spas Hot Tub Covers.com Aah Marketing, Aah Cookies, Aha TrampolinesSpa Coverz. Com RIP OFF! RATED F BY BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! NOT AUTHORIZED BY CATALINA SPAS! DOES NOT BACK PRODUCT!! Mount Laurel, New Jersey Internet Author: Waconia, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Catalina Spas Hot Tub Covers.com Internet

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California

Sep 03 2015
Xurli REVIEW: Xurli dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Xurli helps businesses promote online & find new customers. Online marketing is tough. Xurli is among best for helping small & local businesses stand out from competition to get found online. *UPDATE: Xurli pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Xurli recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
mr. lerner Author: St George, Utah Search Engine Optimization: Xurli, Xurli, LLC Xurli Marketing St George , Utah

Sep 03 2015
Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Charged me $150.00 to paint 2 walls I didn't damage Lexingon South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Property Management: Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Lexingon, South Carolina

Sep 03 2015
Developers Marketing Group (DMG) Shawn Martin Kojima; Dimitri Golesis; Ms. Janelle Eubanks, Joseph Ngassa Developers Marketing Group took me for $15,000.00 Holladay Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Telemarketers: Developers Marketing Group (DMG) Holladay, Utah

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Aah Marketing, Inc TOTAL RIPOFF! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! SCAM COMPANY THAT HAS INFERIOR PRODUCTS!! Mount Laurel, NJ Internet Author: Waconia, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Aah Marketing, Inc Internet

Sep 03 2015
Cromex F-1 Enterprize Lies, not upfront. New York New York Author: New York, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Cromex New York, New York

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 03 2015
Link Assisstant Link Assisstant deceptive marketing requires an additional $300 per year to function. Internet Author: Centenniel , Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: Link Assisstant Internet

Sep 02 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Just ignore them Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: eGumball Internet

Sep 02 2015
Xlibris Will not give me back my refund Bloomington Indiana Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 02 2015
Fresh Tilled Soil RICHARD BANFIELD, STEVE HICKEY SCAM ARTIST, RIP-OFF, BUYER BEWARE!!! Watertown Massachusetts Author: Watertown, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: Fresh Tilled Soil Watertown, Massachusetts

Sep 02 2015
Paul's Finer Flooring & Kitchen & Bath Paul Theodis Complete Fraud. Used my funds to pay his back pay child support. Houston and Missouri City Texas Author: Tarzana, California Building Services: Paul's Finer Flooring & Kitchen & Bath Missouri City, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Ocean Canyon Properties Told that OCP would buy back total of what we paid OCP plus wht we paid Styx River Resort in 1989 Robertsdale Alabama Author: Brewton, Alabama Campgrounds: Ocean Canyon Properties Robertsdale, Alabama

Sep 02 2015
Matthew Sunderland Automated Income Lifestyle, Sunderland Marketing and Unlimited Vacation Time LLC Automated Lifestyle is a 9.95 monthly newsletter Sunnyvale CA Author: Rochester, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Matthew Sunderland Internet

Sep 02 2015
Need my transcript SCAM, DO NOT USE. WONT GET MONEY BACK Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: Need my transcript Internet

Sep 02 2015
Tresha Gazzola Tresha Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Castillo, Glamdollaloha Beware-pathogical liar and identity thief Las Vegas Nationwide
JOHN DESTINY! PUT TRESH THROUGH HELL! HIS TWISTED LIES ARE DISGUSTING! Author: Studio City , California Liars: Tresha Gazzola Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Chase Paymentech Dian Laudat Chase Paymentech open my account and allowed me to process cards. Deposited the funds into my account. 2 day later they withdrew the fund and closed the account. They then put a hold on all of my transactions. This was all done without notice. Conroe Nationwide
Author: Conroe, Texas Resorts: Chase Paymentech Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Aaban Solutions Zayn Abideen, Mohammed Shahid Aaban Solutions had us dial for their projects in our call center but they never give us any feedback after 2 months of unpaid service with them. London Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Aaban Solutions Internet

Sep 02 2015
Conney Fahey She sent me a link to paypal and took $250.00 for pup. She was rude and never called me. I told her I wanted the deposit back and she said it was non-refundable. I disputed this with pay pal and they did a chargeback to her account. She is a scammer. And want many people to know beware she give puppyfind.com a bad name. CLYDE Kansas Author: Norton, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Conney Fahey CLYDE, Kansas

Sep 01 2015
final cut productions Final cut productions Ross Angel and Steven Berez are not answering my calls for where is my money. 15165 Ventura blvd, suite 240 LosAngles California Final cut productions and Freaky Deaky,LP Author: Waterford, Michigan Producers: final cut lproductions Select State/Province

24, Report #1252002

Sep 01 2015
Justinpoms.com Bowe Nill My daughter's Pomeranian died of old age and she is heartbroken . I was looking up pups on the Internet and came across justinpoms.com I contacted them and set it up to purchase 2 of the beautiful pups on the site. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM OR LARRY'S POMS EITHER. Atlanta Georgia Author: MORROW, Georgia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Justinpoms.com Atlanta, Georgia

25, Report #1252026

Sep 01 2015
mcpn Metro community provider network molly the PA filled out goverment paper work with false info. i went back in to ask y and the MA was rude told me that they where not ging to fix it and that i was mad becuse i wanted her to put i cant work. i have ssi case on file she marked it no she never asked me anything about it. she marked if i can sit stand ect with out asking me. didnt do my pap she said she would not fill out my med nine until she got proof did it then sent it off. she worye false info on goverment papers . aurora Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Doctors: mcpn aurora, Colorado