Your Search | back 2 basic marketing

May 01 2016
Devumi Devumi Social Media Marketing Scam, rip off, misleading, fraud, buyer beware Internet Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Devumi Internet

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Rays Culinary Delights Instant marketing servicessocial media Took my Money. Gave No Product. Promised Refund. Did not deliver product or refund Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: Rays Culinary Delights Internet

Apr 30 2016
AAMCO Transmissions Won't back warranty or fix their mistakes. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmissions Tampa, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Empire Marketing Waste of time lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Employment Services: Empire Marketing lexington, Kentucky

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE topfinlabs.com/ miami, usa and kiev, ukraine Internet Author: Manila, Alabama Internet: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE http://topfinlabs.com/ Author: Other Employees: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Assist 2 Sell Randy Bowman, Realator Randy Bowman, Realator allowed a potential buyer to enter house while my wife was in the shower. Seminole Florida Author: Largo, Florida Real Estate Services: Assist 2 Sell Largo, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Tripps Travel Network Owner: Sales: Sampson Burton Deceptive comparison in sales pitch, works on your dreams, makes deal sound fantastic, says you can get your money back in 5 years, but won't let you cancel Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Turlock, California Hotel: Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas, , Nevada

Apr 29 2016
Jang Health Group went to cancel,they would not kept talking,then said cancel sent to email,got nothing very very rude and then hung up on me,called back then said they cant hear me and hung up again his name was Alex New York New York Author: San Diego, California Beauty Products: Jang Health Group New York, New York

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Farewell vacations A1 travel Rip me off for $450 then $138 booking fee for 3day 2 night vacation to Miami Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Agencies: Farewell vacations Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
wholesale inventory network W.I.N. Pressured 2 older people into something they cant use. FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Vaughn, Washington Boat Cruises: wholesale inventory network FT Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Adjustments going back 6 months, from the time they were processed. Houston Texas Author: Selma, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Houston, Texas