Your Search | back 2 basic marketing

Jul 29 2014
Tickets-Center.com We ordered 2 concert tickets ,$89.50 each, with processing and taxes the total came to $1049.56. Avoid this scam! natonwide Author: Beulah, North Dakota Bait-and-Switch: Tickets-Center.com Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Innovate Industries Sharper Advertising, Smart Circle, cult-like mentality, brainwashing. multi level marketing scam. Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Cult: Innovate Industries Sarasota, Florida

Jul 29 2014
MultiView UnFair & Deceptive Acts- Manipulative-Dishonest-Strong Arm Tactics in Collection-Deceptive Marketing Abusive Dallas Nationwide Author: Cumming, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Infinity 2 Global Pyramid Scheme, I2G, Infinity Casino, Rick Maike, Doyce Barnes, Dennis Dvorin, Faraday Hosseinpour, David Manning, Tony Adimey, Richard & Susan Anzalone, Gary Davis, Jason Syn, Juan & Jennifer Nolazco Fraudelent Pyramid and Recruitment scheme kentucky Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Newport Marketing Tried to threaten me to pay them $498 during the call or else they were to take action against us. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Services: Newport Marketing Sunny Isles, Florida

Jul 29 2014
EZ Cash Loans Ian trying to make me pay back a loan that i did not create Los Angeles California Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Loans: EZ Cash Loans Los Angeles, California

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Motorcycle mall Not sure of gentallman name but was told was owner son! After spending $8,000 cash for one day of owning a Polaris 800,brought back to owner of dealer for overheating n shutting down only had vehical for 24hrs in our posetion,owners denied anything wronge with bike n would not take back!! Belleville New Jersey Author: Garwood, New Jersey Motorcycles: Motorcycle mall Belleville , New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
TOPBET Take Money From Individual without Paying the Back When they Won Canada Nationwide Author: BRONX, New York Banks: TOPBET Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Tari Stratton Auburn, California

Jul 28 2014
Patrice Golceff Meixner used to work with someone named Patrice Meixner or Patrice Golceff at Comerica Bank in San Jose, Ca. This was in 1985 and she once borrowed $300.00 and never paid me back after she promised to.  Modesto California Author: Arizona Liars: Patrice Golceff Modesto, California

Jul 28 2014
frank rumbauskas Frank Rumbauskas the rip off artist he is a liar and a con artist do not send him money his money back guarantee is as good as a corporate shyster Internet Author: Florida Consulting: frank rumbauskas Internet

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Alpine Access also known as Sykes I applied in 2011 paid 45 for back ground and quit my job,not good communication after all that was told that the training had fill due to timing of all my paperwork. I was left without a job and loss my 45 was very dirty experience Denver Colorado Author: garner , North Carolina Work at Home Business: Alpine Access Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2014
National Floors Direct Julia from customer service. Promised to be here at 3 different times and completely blew us off the 1st 2 times and showed up late the 3rd. Wanted to charge us $54 to re-scheduke the install but wouldn't let us cancel the order or give us a discount for being 3 days late on their install. Avon, MA Internet Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Internet

Jul 28 2014
First Response Garage Door Aptly named: First Response. Will sell you new stuff, but fail to come for tune up appointment, no call back, nothing. Seattle, and Puget Sound Area Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Home Improvements: First Response Garage Door Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 28 2014
Full Money System / Susan Brooks Trans.ID 2014042333958553Amount $95.00T- Date 23-Apr-14 An internet marketing system unsure Internet Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Full Money System / Susan Brooks Internet