Your Search | backup code 4

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
Radio-Code.com Steve riebman, [email protected], RC([email protected] I paid said company $28.99 for them to provide me a code to unlock my radio in my Mazda. The information they provided did not work and they will not respond to correct the problem. Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Security: Radio-Code.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
Select Home Warranty Never stands behind their contract and never pays until 4 months later minimal amount Mahwah New Jersey Author: Coral Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 27 2016
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Did not send product I ordered and will not respond to me Los Angeles California Author: Tangerine, Florida Fitness Consultants: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
usjerseyspro.com First name: boxinLast name: XuCity: putianPost code: 351100Country: china Failed to complete order and respond to emails China Internet
Author: Heathsville, Virginia Clothing Stores: usjerseyspro.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 26 2016
DMI, Barbara Miller Vivitar camera & equipment: Received offer by mail with the US mail Theft code on the envelope with postage paid sticker. Stated the Central Clearing House in Texas with NO. 14675917 with the insured item.  Carrollton Texas Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Photography: DMI Carrollton, Texas

14, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

15, Report #1281901

Jan 23 2016
Freedompop Freedompop Hotspot Pro error code 500, no weekend support Los Angeles California Author: Union City, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: Freedompop Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
OmniTechSupport Refuse to issue the refund they said they would after I spent 4 days trying to resolve the problem Internet, Internet Make sure you remove their software! Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: OmniTechSupport Internet

Jan 22 2016
MintSocial ERASED backup website files! Scottsdale Arizona Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Web Hosting: MintSocial Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 21 2016
Dr.G. Peter Foox WC sent me to this doctor after another doctor stated that I would not be able to work again this doctor gave me 18.5% Wc did not like that so they sent me to Foox and he reported a 4% I am trying to figure out how can you go from a 18.5% to a 4% this doctor Foox did not perform any type of test he just looked at me and said oh you are knocked kneed, I am trying to figure out how is that effect to me getting my knee knocked out of place and having 5 surgeries on the same knee. I believe that WC did pay him off....if anyone can help me on this please do..... Tyler Texas sick Author: Marlin, Texas Physicians: Dr.G. Peter Foox Tyler, Texas

Jan 20 2016
ASAP ROOFING LLC Silas Martinez Do not use this company. They steal from the work site and the new roof they installed did not pass inspection! They refuse to return calls or respond to emails. I will sue them for a complete refund as well as go to Fox 4 problem solvers. Kansas City Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Home Improvements: ASAP ROOFING LLC Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 20 2016
Grease Monkey Metro Lube, www.greasemonkeyintl.com, Pat Dattilio Unathorized service, $819.41 tune up on a 4 cylinder... Hagerstown Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Grease Monkey Hagerstown, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
[email protected] , [email protected] Name : Shawn MayberryCity : Idyllwild, State : CAZip Code : 92549 Hacker, scammed, USA Internet Author: Alabama Computer Dealers: [email protected] , [email protected] Internet

Jan 20 2016
Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs I ordered 4 dresses from Especially Yours to a total of $386.00. 3 of the dresses were returned because of sizing and quality within 30 days (receipt from USPS to prove). The tags had not been removed; they had not been used; and they were all in pristine condition.  South Easton Maryland Author: Beaumont, Texas Clothing Stores: Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs South Easton, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
Battaglia and Sons AKA B & H contractor AKA Joseph Battaglia Took my money never did the job or returned my money or supplies paid for after 4 yrs Howard Beach,New york New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Home Improvements: Battaglia and Sons and B & H contractor Howard Beach, New York

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York