Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Backup Code 4

Showing 1-25 of 9,442 Found Reports For more specific results for "Backup Code 4"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Chaturbate.com cheated me of prizes I had won fair and square;when tried to explain their rules, kicked me off site City Location: San Francisco Postal: 94107 Area: 4 Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Adult Web Sites: Chatterbate.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Salvato Electric aka Bobby Salvato Electrician submits fake permit, work not to code N. Billerica Massachusetts Author: Revere, Massachusetts Building Services: Salvato Electric N. Billerica, Massachusetts

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 16 2017
Mark Brown Arrest warrant if not paid in 4 hours Memphis Tennessee Internet Author: Nacogdoches, Texas Internet Services: Mark Brown Internet

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Yummy Hair Extensions Lied when asked if you can use a coupon code for sale items Texas Nationwide Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Yummy Hair Extensions Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
KAPLAN UNIVESITY I took 4 whole classes with this scam of a school and at this point have had over $9000 taken from me via my tax refund. AND THEY STILL WANT MORE!! Internet Author: port richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: KAPLAN UNIVESITY Internet

Mar 12 2017
Justin Bachman , Erin Bachman marie tueller We were isolated from our family and anyone outside of the facility. You get one 15 minute call per week with a family member and that is closely monitored. If I expressed any unhappiness with the program they hang up the call. This is a cult like structure and if they can't brainwash you after 4 months they put you out on the streets with no money or your credit cards. They withhold that for 3 days. They tell your family that they are the only ones that can help you and tell family to deny any further contact unless you come back. When you don't go back they keep your belongings. You are stranded in az with no phone, money or way to get home. Very dangerous situation for a 19 yr old to be in after having taken her sleep meds. Family has no idea what your going thru because you're not allowed to communicate with them. They shame you and make you wear signs around your neck telling everyone how bad you are. These people are power hungry and money hungry. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Cult: Canyon crossing recovery Prescott , Arizona

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 11 2017
Sam's Club Bought 4 new tires, won't fix a flat Austin Nationwide Just the Facts Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam's Club Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Loving The Classics Not received a mail order of 4 DVD set in over a month! Tried calling or emailing but no response! Pickerington, Ohio Internet Author: Bronx, New York Liars: Loving The Classics Internet

Mar 06 2017
Jeff Rettig Remax, All In One Builders Dishonest Business Practices, Exploitation of Labor, Building Code Violations Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Realtors: Jeff Rettig Grand Rapids, Michigan

Mar 05 2017
Chris Grindly Chris DavisLas Vegas Tickets 4 Less Las Vegas Ticket Scammer! Las Vegas Nevada Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Ticket Sales: Chris Grindly Internet

Mar 04 2017
Young Explorers VIP I ordered from Young Explorers late November, followed procedure for rebate and have yet to receive it. 3-4 weeks has expanded into 3-4 months . Franklin Massachusetts Author: Amherst, Virginia Sporting Goods: Young Explorers VIP Franklin, Massachusetts

Mar 04 2017
NLOP Poker National League Of Poker - Zen Entertainment 4 years - and still, no check Internet
Author: Middletown, Ohio Casinos: NLOP Poker Internet

Mar 03 2017
Wonderhear/ I get a click in my on hearing aid also I was charged double enough for 4 hearing aids Pacoima California Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Hearing Aid Centers: Wonderhear

Mar 03 2017
Orion Code/Starling Capital Asked for a full refund the next day, after having so much trouble with their so called finance department. I have numerous email requests and responses from StarlingCapital but after 16 days still no refund. Their responding emails claim the finance department will take care of the matter. I believe this internet operation is a complete rip off, stay away! NYC phone number, supposedly from Sweden Internet Author: Sun City Center , Florida Brokerage Companies: Orion Code/Starling Capital Internet

Mar 02 2017
LuxDeco.com 4-5 week delivery timeframe - 13 weeks and counting AVOID! London Internet Author: Preston, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: LuxDeco.com Internet

Mar 02 2017
Don Bolin TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Bolin Development dedicated to customer satisfaction. Don Bolin's approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Don Bolin pledges his commitment to always improving his operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Don Bolin is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
MEAN LIES Author: , Realtors: ARLINE BOLIN Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California

Mar 01 2017
Snappy Electric Lie about code to get more money out of me. Marietta Georgia Why not talk about electrical code? Author: Marietta, Georgia Electrical Services: Snappy Electric Marietta, Georgia