BACKUP CODE 4 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Backup Code 4
There may be more specific results for "Backup Code 4"
For more specific results for "Backup Code 4"
Showing 1-25 of 9,474 Found Reports For more specific results for "Backup Code 4"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Funding site support They took 59.95 from my account without me knowing on 4/23/17 i dont know how they have gotten my information Lindon Utah Internet Author: Dale city, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Funding site support Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 17 2017
youthrenuskin i ordered by trial only youthrenuskin; one time; they keep sending me 4 and charged me $97.00 buffalo, new york new york Author: marina del rey, ca 90292, California Skin Care: youthrenuskin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Letoile Skin care product Ordere trial Mar 27 paying shipping. Did not like product. Called 4/17 to get address to return product but rep would not consider. He offered to reduce price on future orders but would not consider even 50% refund for product being returned. Had to pay $103 for a product being thrown out. Very poor customer service! Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Letoile Internet

11, Report #1362005

Apr 17 2017
RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, Ron Hansen, RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, www.racechairs.com I bought a 16K office chair as a present for my husband. Racechairs.com sent a chair that was broken, scratched, used, and my husbands feet (5'11) did not touch the ground by 4 inches Internet
Author: newport beach, California Furniture & Furnishings: RaceChairs Performance Furniture™ Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 14 2017
VEHICLE SERVICES DEPARTMENT WHAT CONTRACT ???? CODE :A806-156785A PLANO Texas Author: LYNCHBURG, Virginia Auto Repair Service: VEHICLE SERVICES DEPARTMENT PLANO, Texas

Apr 13 2017
LEDs 4 Less leds_4_less Won't honor a warranty issue Internet Author: Lumberton, New Jersey Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 12 2017
Slim 4 life Sold too much product. I was allergic to the MSG and the SOY in their products and they want me to keep the product and will not work with me on the unopened product. Hurst Texas Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Personal Services: Slim 4 life Hurst, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Las Vegas personal injury law firm's clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Glen Lerner. Committed to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program... A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Glen Lerner recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. No Justice in Justice 4 You Just Malice and Fabrications Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Phoenix Criminal Attorneys, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2017
Sling TV Billed $27 4 months: NEVER SIGNED UP or IF I DID, I canceled immediately Internet Author: Spring, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: Sling TV Internet

Apr 10 2017
TechPro King Purchased Office 2016 and Product Code won't work. Attemped to call no answer and no response to emails. Microsoft told me the product code given was for MSDN only and I was not allowed to have that number and to get a refund. Internet System up and running Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: TechPro King Internet

Apr 10 2017
Strong tower behavioral health I am a victim of emotional injuries. I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years. She got a new office manager Mrs Peterson that is very rude and unprofessional. She argued with me, hung up on my face, when I told her that I was going to report her, s Emotional injuries by Dr. Ope Akinnusui. This office will cause a mental break down stay away Marietta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Strong tower behavioral health Marietta , Georgia

Apr 10 2017
REVIVED YOUTH CREAM AND SERUM PROMISED REFUND, HAVE NOT RECEIVED AFTER 4 WEEKS Internet Author: BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Skin Care: REVIVED YOUTH CREAM AND SERUM Internet

Apr 10 2017
Eat More Tees Or Monster Tees Ripoff The Owner Mr. Shoemaker is a sadistic a$$ who tortures applicants West Columbia South Carolina Devil wears prada?? Author: Columbia, South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Eat More Tees West Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 10 2017
Joe Milane Joseph Milane Blackmailed us with embedded code that took our system hostage Boston Internet NOTICE Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Programmers: Joe Milane Internet

Apr 09 2017
ebay yes i have informed them that these controllers are counterfit. to all xbox one users. if spot controller being sold on ebay and is black or white but has 4 green leds on top. these do not work on the xbox one. make fine pc controllers. but if you buy for your xbox.you ill return it almost the day 1
Author: richmond, Indiana Computer Dealers: ebay