Your Search | backup code 4

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
GoBank Ripped off mom of 4 kids by cashing paycheck and telling her they rejected it. No answers now. Nationwide Author: Gladstone, Missouri Banks: GoBank Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Lithia Hyundai of Reno Hyundai Service Reno Don’t EVER go to this dealership. My mother, a 75 year old senior citizen, had Lithia Hyundai of Reno replace her front axles in her 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 4 Wheel Drive .  Reno Nevada
This domain has receipts proof of evidence Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Lithia Hyundai of Reno Reno, Nevada

Aug 19 2016
Justcloud I used this internet backup company and cancelled my service in March. I just received a charge for $24.95 and it said it was a yearly charge. I never authorized that and believe they are doing this to all of their customers, new and old. United Kingdom Internet Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Internet Services: justcloud Internet

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Publisher Clearing House They say no purchase is required and then require you search foe products under the pretence you have 4 payments, Then double or triple the amount, when company calls or e-mail. false Nationwide Author: League City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publisher Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Rooms to Go I purchase furniture and 4 years later it started falling apart and they did nothing to fix it. Montgomery Alabama
Rooms To Go Author: Prattville, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 15 2016
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OR Cdgcsv40 they say I signed 4 a college loan 4 my daughter, they also some how have all my private digits Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OR Cdgcsv40 Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
LEDS 4 Less LEDS_4_LESS , LED's 4 Less Refused To Warranty Brand New Product, Does Not Respond To Email, Stole $390! Nothing but a Gmail address as contact. Internet
Author: Benbrook, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: LEDS 4 Less Internet

Aug 13 2016
Solid Technology None known Been Had By The Professionals! 514 Area Code (514-448-2148) Nationwide Author: Cheraw, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Solid Technology Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Lincoln heritage life imsurance 1991 They tricked me (beneficiary) and my fiance(dead now)..into getting this stupid policy where we were promised that after signing id be insured if my fiance passed WITHIN the first year.. unfortunately he passed the 4 month after we signed up for this life insurance. Well they switched what they sayd in person to us when we signed and sayd the policy would only cover me if he passed AFTER the first year.My fiance was disabled and couldnt read or write well and I was uneducated .i feel we got tooken advantage of .now i lost my home for i was unable to pay off my bills etc. Because i wasnt prepared for none of this Fresno.ca California Author: LEMOORE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Lincoln heritage life imsurance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Our gas tank only holds 15 gallons of gas and we filled up the tank when we had a half a tank and we were charged for 11 gallons of gas. 4 gallons is just too large a discrepancy. Waldoboro Maine Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Waldoboro, Maine

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

16, Report #1322058

Aug 11 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
BONNIE NICHOLS Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

17, Report #1322037

Aug 11 2016
good timez smoke shop hi i purchased a kangertech topbox mini for the price of 109.99$ and the pen is defective from the first date of purchase of 8/4/2016 the tank leaked and as of 8/10/2016 the battery conductor broke the pen is defective and the owner refuses to do anything tampa Florida The problem was solved Author: tampa, Florida Smoke Shops: good timez smoke shop tampa,

Aug 10 2016
Justfly.com Beward of SCAM! Canceled my itinerary, then I was on hold over 4 hours & never got help Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Airline Companies: Justfly.com Internet

Aug 09 2016
mike wheeler wepberg property, colwel banker, mike wheeler ,realtor,took advantage of me and stole my deposit he was not on my lease in the contract I never new mike wheeler was part ownership of the residence I rented at 99 Bradford ave apt 4  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: mike wheeler Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 08 2016
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL DECEIVED INTO SIGNING UPGRADE MARCH 2015, FORCED TO PAY $2,659 MAINTENANCE FOR 2015 THAT WE COULD NOT USE, OPEN HEART SURGERY 7/6/2015, DECREASE IN INCOME, APPLIED FOR HARDSHIP RELIEF DEC 15, DENIED 3-4 X, COMPLAINED BBB, DENIED, LIARS & THIEVES LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: MOUNT HERMON, California Travel Companies: DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 08 2016
Choice home warranty Purchased home warranty for 4 homes for 6 year term with no cap for repairs. The first claim was fir an airconitioner. They claimed the air conditioner was old and they would not cover repairs. They advertise that age of appliance is no issue. It is the cost that is the issue of them not repairing. We paid 9k for those warranties but do not want to cover repairs. They falsely advertise to get you sucked into a cobtract they do not honir. New Jersey Internet Author: Plant City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Choice home warranty Internet

Aug 08 2016
Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. Slick Contracted with Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. dba Slick to haul a shipment from Long Beach, CA to St. Catharines, ON. They were to be paid $1000. They were supposed to pick up on 7/29/16 and deliver on 8/4/16. North York Ontario Author: Medford, Oregon Trucking Companies: Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. North York, Ontario

25, Report #1320936

Aug 05 2016
Ipod Battery Depot Retail Sales Online Lost my Ipod Nano 4 refused to answer phone calls or email Lake Forest California Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Ipod Battery Depot Lake Forest, California