Your Search | backup code 4

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Maker Shop SCAM ......take your money send fake delivery code refuse to respond to emails and dont answer phone usa Internet Author: Cork, Mail Order Services: Maker Shop Internet

Sep 30 2015
Massage chairs 4 less Scott Philo Massage chairs, ultimate massage chairs Nashua, NH 03063, USA NH Author: Arvada, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Massage chairs for less Internet

Sep 30 2015
cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty I reeived an email from this att. telling me i had 4 hoursto make payment arrangements or face 17 federal crimes. Washington DC Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Financial Services: cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty Internet

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Territorial Mint Unacceptable and unwarranted 4 to 6 week hold of refund amount Federal Way Washington Author: Rapid City, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Northwest Territorial Mint

Sep 29 2015
S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Jack Feldman I ordered note pads on 4/13/2015 sent a check $1,065.00 and received nothing but excuses Boca Raton Florida
Author: Centennial, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 28 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet
12, Report #1204147

Sep 28 2015
West Coast Code Consultants Eagle Eye Consulting Engineers, Kimball Engineering, East Coast Code Consultants back-stabbers, lying liars, Stevie Wonder on a hunting trip, Liberian dictator Charles Taylor disciple Giyan Senaratne San Ramon California West Coast Code Consultants Head Commits Unethical Actions Author: Santa Rosa, California Employers: West Coast Code Consultants San Ramon, California

Sep 28 2015
4Team Software 4 Team, Synch 2 This software is a SCAM - doesn't work, won't refund New York New York Author: Mississauga, Unusual Rip-Off: 4Team Software

Sep 28 2015
American Gold Label We got charged again 4 days after purchase. The salesman even made 2 imprints of our cc we are told. Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: American Gold Label North Carolina

Sep 28 2015
Jack Morrison, Attorney General Arrest warrant from Attorney General, Jack Morrison internet, but he has a 979 area code Internet Author: Cypress, Texas On-Line Business: Jack Morrison, Attorney General Internet

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 26 2015
DressLily placed order aug. 4. still have not gotten the order.all they say is sent to usa. don't know ordered off internet Internet Author: columbus, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DressLily Internet

Sep 25 2015
Verve Continental Finance Mastercard is a SCAMMER~If you pay early, they nail you for it by lying. What a joke.... I had gone through a divorce, filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and made every payment on time for nearly 4 years. When my bankruptcy was paid off, i opened an account for a Verve card for $500 credit limit.  Tampa Nationwide Author: Boring, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Verve Continental Finance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
worked for over a mth and a half still have not recieved nothing but 1 pycheck 4 200 dollars still waiting on pay check for 3 pay periods which i was supposed to recieve aug 28 it is now sept 25 please help  glenn allen Virginia Author: dumfries, Virginia Employers: public partnership glenn allen, Virginia

Sep 24 2015
Hoosier Lottery hoosier lotto daily 3&4 Indianapolis Internet What's your point? Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hoosier Lottery Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
Don Myers FBI Private Investigator Don Myers10-4 PI Private Investigations Scammer! Don Myers Doubled my fee at the end without my authorization for additional work done! Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Private Investigators: Don Myers FBI Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sep 22 2015
International Tobaco First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 Paid to Western Union as advised to First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 for cheap ciaretts as advertised in the amount of $154.00m to which I never received, and can not contact. After reading up on the company I see that I am not alone. However , I feel very humiliated , and cheated/robbed. Jindon District China China 32f1000 Author: kilauea, Hawaii Smoke Shops: International Tobaco Internet

Sep 21 2015
Aliexpress Top Beauty Wig Co,.Ltd,Sun Jia Village New Vilage Industrial Park, Li Ge Zhuang Town, Jiao Zhou ,QingDaozip code:266316number:86-532-88295903 86-53288295911name:Paris fake products and tricks to coverup bad reviews by Aliexpress china Internet
Author: Texas Beauty Products: Aliexpress Internet

Sep 19 2015
Moving 4 Less BAIT AND SWITCH, DISHONEST SERVICE, FALSE ADVERTISING, UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE - DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS!!!! West New York New Jersey Author: New Jersey Moving Companies: Moving 4 Less West New York, New Jersey