Your Search | backup code 4

Apr 14 2014
Off Lease for Less Off Lease 4 less Off lease 4 less.com Schumacher automotive Odometer fraud, carfax fraud, deceptive sales practices, used car scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Off Lease for Less West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 13 2014
natural look hair salon owner, first name Jane, last name unknown The owner of this salon will ruin peoples hair deliberately, she secretly was cutting my hair to the scalp with her razor and did this to about 21 areas of my beautiful hair. When it started growing back I was left with peach fuzz frizzy hair all over my head, it is now almost 4 years later and i still have peach fuzz hair growing out all over my head, not only that it feels like pins are growing out of my head because of the prickly new hair that is growing out and feels so itchy and painful also very ugly. She did this on purpose to me and probably anyone else she doesn't like or is jealous of . I am not sure of the reason she does this but i do know she is a wolf in sheep clothing cambridge Ontario Author: cambridge, Ontario Hair Salons: natural look hair salon cambridge, Ontario

Apr 13 2014
Hotwire Advertised a hotel as 4-star that was literally on the freeway. Offered ear plus as only thing they were willing to do. San Francisco California Author: Penngrove, California Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Apr 12 2014
intkeys scammed me for $20 on a Arma 2 cd key code Internet Author: Connecticut Computer Manufactures: intkeys Internet

Apr 11 2014
Mobile Money Code-ClickSur-Greg Anderson Greg Anderson-Traffic Money Code 8x to 10x MORE traffic - Unlimited Licens... &Mobile Money Code- 10 Lied, Scam, scammed, sold bogus service, no support, no contact info, fraud, internet fraud Internet Author: Van Nuys, California Internet Fraud: Mobile Money Code-ClickSur-Greg Anderson Internet

Apr 11 2014
Mike Zammuto Brand.com ReputationChanger.com Dean Cannon Capital Insight, Lijit Networks, Matthew Cooke, Cyber Investigation Services, Zac Johnson cyber bullying, digital assassination, SQL injection code, reputation management mafia, zammuto lawsuits Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Colorado SEO - Reputation Management: Mike Zammuto Brand.com ReputationChanger.com Dean Cannon Capital Insight, Lijit Networks, Matthew Cooke, Cyber Investigation Services, Zac Johnson Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 11 2014
sony- Sony playsation Rippoff sony sony playtions sony playsation reviews sony is a rob, sony is liers, playstation 4 is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: sony- Sony playsation Rippoff Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
NSD Auto Craig Sloan Craig Sloan sold my son a car. He paid cash, $1500.00 for car. He promised a title in 4 weeks, but he never sent it to him. This happened 05/12/12. We received a Bill of Sale and As Is No Warranty. Hokes Bluff Alabama Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Dealers: NSD Auto Hokes luff , Alabama

Apr 11 2014
Alore Skin Care When cancelling spoke to Alison H I made a mistake by ordering a free sample with credit card details for supposedly just the delivery charge of approx £4 on 29/3/14 - only to notice on my bank statement that I was charged over £80 for the monthly delivery of the product!!! So exactly the same situation as reported by other unsuspected customers !! Internet order from London UK Internet Author: London, Drug Manufacturers: Alore Skin Care Internet

Apr 10 2014
aiu-online america intercontinental university' the serious u.' 4 weeks ago i had underwent emergencey surgrey was sick and in pain for 2 months prior, the school sent me emails asking why was i not online,I CALLED IN and told the school everything they then asked me did i have paper work proving I was sick and went into the hospital , now after coming home, i couldnt very well sit back at the computer while in so much pain so as i got betteri was put on probation because of missing deadlines and posting late, however I they sent me,a different paper to sign as they took another tution knowing they was going to through me out,I was told if i did not sign i could not attend another class ,, so I signed it, then i recieaved a letter today instead of 10 days with them throwing out the school, and keeping all moneys I was still entitled too now they stole the money back out my account and then let me enter the campus till i found out i was dropped like a bad habit they even went as far as telling me to never appeal the decision and still took my money back that was sitting in my account,chicago, Illinois.60693-0141 Author: bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: aiu-online Internet

Apr 09 2014
Aamco Owners Steve Phillips and Derek ? Aamco of wc ca company r ripoff artist. I brought back my 2004 Lincoln Ls before warranty was up. I was charged 3700 dollars to fix my car. 4 months later car just turns off and dies. So my sister calls and tells that lier swindler Derek that the car broke down.  He had the nerve to tell her it would cost her 200 more dollars to put it on the diagnosis machine. So car sat for 3 more months until we had a buyer to buy it as-is. For 2000 dollars. So I had to lend my sister 2500 more dollars for down payment to a2007 honda civic. I ya I gave her 1500 towards the Aamco bill also. So me and the buyer of the Ls took the car do Walnut creek California Author: Brentwood, California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Walnut creek, California

Power of 4 system Infinity Downline Home business Internet
Author: Staten Island, New York Work at Home Business: Power of 4 system Internet

Apr 09 2014
Mobil Money Code They advertise $49 Life Time Access but when you get to Click Sure it is Exchange rate CNY for $308+ Internet Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Attorneys General: Mobil Money Code Internet

Apr 09 2014
Rooter Plus 5 FEET OF 4 INC PVC COSTS $2000.00 AT ROOTER PLUS cumming Georgia Author: cumming, Georgia Plumbing: Rooter Plus cumming, Georgia

Apr 09 2014
heritage acceptance Landmark so I called and ask can I get like 4 days on my car note the lady Alicia said no and I told her I had to move and she said that was my choose and than she went on with can't you borrow from someone than she said well make a payment or your car going to be cut off and we are going to come get it elkhart Indiana
Author: inkster, Michigan Financial Services: heritage acceptance elkhart , Indiana

Apr 08 2014
SUSAN MYCKO & CITIZEN USA info@citizenusa.com Goes by other last names for banking in Texas. Citizen USA $5000.00 wire to Texas Bank 4/8/2014 North Miami Florida Author: Hastings, Michigan Financial Services: SUSAN MYCKO & CITIZEN USA North Miami, Florida

Apr 08 2014
ACSpaydayloan CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES. UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE: 1- VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION  2- COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD 3- THEFT BY DECEPTION  4- AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER Internet Author: Silver Lake, Kansas Cult: ACSpaydayloan Internet

Apr 08 2014
C&C Dodge Sold us a used car with low miles and did not disclose engine was changed and mileage is false. Drove 6,000 miles before car died, in shop 4 times and needs 3000.00 of repairs. Company will not take car back or pay for repairs. Marietta Ohio Author: Marietta, Ohio Auto Dealers: C&C Dodge Marietta, Ohio

Apr 08 2014
Cameras and Parts I sent a camera to be repaired for lens error, enclosing a check for $89 as per their site. The check cleared my bank on 2/21/14. It is now4/4/14 and I have called twice and emailed 4 times. I can get no response and have never received the camera back, repaired or not. El Paso Texas Author: Wilkesboro, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Cameras and Parts El Paso, Texas

20, Report #1119242

Apr 08 2014
Ken Nugent accident lawyer This lawyer did not die anything to my case. I was 4 months pregnant with my 8 year old sitting in the car, we a were T-boned by someone being and admitting using her phone and did not pay attention turning to the opposite street. My escalade truck was nearly totaled , I was in pain so my daughter. I was told my Ken Nugent office that I can't receive physical therapy because I am pregnant , they did not get any records from doctors I visited and oretebded that they don't have no information or records indicating that I was hurt. I called 100 times a week but no one called me back, case manager was calling once in a while leaving my a short message saying returning my call or my case changed again case manager... After two years they paid my medical bills using the other party insurance and same time my credit was totally ruined because the medical bills went straight to my credit again Because Ken Nugent office did not keep doctors offices, ambulance services and others informed or updated. This company is a disaster, don't waist your time, you will ruin your credit, your health, your insurance company and come our owing people after a major accident cause by a cell phone texter.......office Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Gulcan Agee Atlanta , Georgia

21, Report #1119256

Apr 08 2014
Port Charlotte Collision Chuck Alley Scam, Took $12,000 didn't fix car, Been 4 months and still no car or repair, Beware of Port charlotte collision, I got into a auto wreck on oct 10th my car was brought to port charlotte collision for repairs. after 6 weeks I called asking when my car will be fixed The owner Chuck told me by the end of the week. so that week came and went so I wanted another 14 days then called back again, he stated the same thing. but guess what that week came and gone as well. as of today jan 29th, 2014 I still have no car. but yet he was such in a hurry to get $12,000 All I want is my 2012 Nissian back. please don't anyone take your car to this company it will take him Months to get it back if you do get it back.... Port Charlotte Florida Author: North port, Florida Auto Repair Service: Port Charlotte Collision Port Charlotte, Florida

Apr 08 2014
Premier Credit Card Trying to send verification papers, require driver license copy with valid expiration code, but was rejected because lice does not show social security number on license. ON validation paper request it does not state anywhere that I should post my social security number on it. Send fax on 03-28-14 and they have not responsded as of yet. Customer Representative got ugly and loud when I questioned the procedure. sioux falls south dakota Author: chesapeake, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Premier Credit Card sioux falls nsouth dakota, Select State/Province

Apr 08 2014
Mobile money code did not disclose involves selling to physical stores Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina On-Line Business: Mobile money code Internet

Apr 07 2014
An Eye 4 Photography Tracy Ingel-McEnaney Photography Gilbert Arizona Author: Tolleson, Arizona Photography: An Eye 4 Photography Gilbert, Arizona

25, Report #1119755

Apr 07 2014
hip hop weekly magazine they informed me they were selling magazine illegally for 4 months. i recieved one magazine. and was riped off my refund. internet PA Author: harrisburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: hip hop weekly magazine Internet