Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bad land lord at 604 mellon st se
There may be more reports for "Bad land lord at 604 mellon st se"
For more results perform a general search for "Bad land lord at 604 mellon st se"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Ben Shawa/ Bad promotor on run/ Con man Shawa Ben the water guy Rip off, Con man, Scam Byron Center Michigan
Author: Cutlerville , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Byron Center , Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
alltheworldsfare.co.uk I shop online and I found this website alltheworldsfare.co.uk I was buy 2 Germany jersey after pay already I never receive any Emil from the seller I reply many time and don't reply at all after 2 week I receive wrong thing 2 fake adidas polo alltheworldsfare.co.uk China Internet
Author: Singapore , Alabama Clothing Stores: alltheworldsfare.co.uk Internet

Feb 23 2017
Beauty & Truth Shipping Charges Not Only WhaT You Pay for Beauty Cream - FRAUDS & CHEATS St. Louis Missouri Author: Amherst, Virginia Skin Care: Beauty & Truth St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 23 2017
IHerb and Global Mail Plus Canadians Beware - Scam Alert Perris California Author: St. Bruno, Quebec Grocery Stores: IHerb and Global Mail Plus Perris , California

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts rip off. Charged me for products I never agreed to order, nor did I order. I called and they refused to reverse the charges. I ordered a sample product for 4.99, no obligation and money back guarantee. St. Petersburg Florida Author: burlington,, Vermont Drug Manufacturers: Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Webminds, Inc. Duplicate Photo Cleaner I Call it Weasle Out of Refunding Fort Myers Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Computer Software: Webminds, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
high school college prospects national elite drew sikorski bill winston different name same scam syracuse new york Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: high school college prospects Internet

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter Medical Center Double billing of radiology services provided at Jupiter Medical Center. Will not correct payment record and ignors proof of payment. Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Accounting: Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Ladco Leasing Provided false information at lease signing Unknown Nationwide Author: Branson West, Missouri Financial Services: Ladco Leasing Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
YouPPL INC YouPPL INC in Henderson, Nevada YouPPL Inc. sent out a fake check from Transamerica Life Insurance in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Henderson Nevada Author: Orient, New York Bad Check Writers: YouPPL INC Henderson, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
Image Revive/Face Replen CA Skin Care Amway Global Rip-off/Scam/Watch Out!/ Online Predator Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Skin Care: Image Revive/Face Replen Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2017
Elite Boat Detailing Inc BEWARE OF Elite Boat Detailing!!! Clearwater/Tampa/St Pete Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Boat Dealers: Elite Boat Detailing Inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
Green Street Equities Richard Buffington Sells worthless stock, company never went public St. Pete Florida
Author: Colorado Investment Brokers: Green Street Equities Internet

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
aslan realty Jeff Fetcher ***SCAM ALERT!*** Buyers and Sellers beware!!! Don't do business with these CROOKS at Aslan!  Sellers: They will lock you into a contract only to low-ball you the last minute of the option period.  Don't do business with them unless you want this to happen to you also! Austin TX Author: austin, Texas Investment Brokers: aslan realty

Feb 22 2017
EasyKits.org The company promised to make me money and instead they stole MY money! Internet Author: Rose Hill, North Carolina Work at Home Business: EasyKits.org Internet

Feb 22 2017
Amid Slim; Little Pesos, Inc;  Stop Payment on Check Deposited when enetred into contract St Leonard Nationwide
Friendly reply Author: MIAMI Beach, Florida Property Management: Amid Slim Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth Skincare FREE TRIAL on TV Rip OFF St. George Utah Author: Forest, Virginia Skin Care: Katy Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other