Your Search | badcock & more home furniture

Jan 17 2017
National Real Estate Solutions NRES Nonpayment for contracted services Thousand Oaks California Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Home Improvements: National Real Estate Solutions NRES Thousand Oaks, California

Jan 17 2017
On-Line Canadian Pharmacy/ trustedpharmacy247h.com Lied to get more money for faster shipping fees India Internet Author: Montgomery, Texas Bait-and-Switch: On-Line Canadian Pharmacy Internet

Jan 17 2017
LV Quality Remodeling Beware Of LV Quality Remodeling in Allentown PA Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Home Improvements: LV Quality Remodeling Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Las vegas athletic club Lvac Charges fee at different times, claims there are insufficient funds, then charges more fees Las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Las vegas athletic club Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 16 2017
Green Page Search rip off of $710.96 and keeps calling trying to get more money after I requested a cancellation New York New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Green Page Search Internet

Jan 16 2017
New York Spine Specialist Con artist DOCTOR WHO cares more about MONEY then his Patients or Practice North New Hyde Park New York
Author: New York, New York Doctors: New York Spine Specialist North New Hyde Park,

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Your Wish Store Order never shipped Internet Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Home & Garden Stores: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 16 2017
Jimco Roofing aka James at Jimco 2 yr &6 follow up repairs and it STILL LEAKS Mansfield Texas
Author: Ft worth, Texas Home Improvements: Jimco Roofing Mansfield, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Digital Altitude Aspire Mislead me with their lack of information Digital Altitude, LLC 16192 Coastal Hwy Lewes, DE Internet Author: Manurewa,, Home Based Business: Digital Altitude Internet

Jan 15 2017
Convergys Work-At-Home Worst Company Ever! They LIE! Ohio Internet, work-at-home Author: work-at-home, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Convergys Internet

Jan 15 2017
LEI Home Enhancements Deceptive hiring techniques West Chester OH, 45069 Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Door to Door Sales: LEI Home Enhancements Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Privacy guardian.org Privacy guardian.org Promo burn.com Bulb landmarks.com Constant spam emails. I unsubscribe and get more emails for each time I unsubscribe. They treat it like it's a game. The more you try to get them to stop the more you get. Pheonix Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Internet: Privacy guardian.org Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
American Home Shield I'm The Boss Enterprizes Hot Water Heater not up to code & refusal to repair broken pipe in wall Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
America's Preferred Home Warranty protection plan Jackson Mississippi Author: Statesboro, Georgia Warranty Companies: America's Preferred Home Warranty Jackson, Mississippi

Jan 13 2017
Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Billy Leary Wrecked my mobile home in a 4ft ditch and kept my money Utica New York Author: Little Falls, New York Manufactured Home Dealers: Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Utica , New York

Jan 13 2017
KC home rental Paula O'Brien Worst Rental Management Company Kansas City, -KANSAS Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: KC home rental Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 13 2017
Trans Union Beware you may have more than one credit report attached to your SSN Nationwide Author: Middlebury, Indiana Credit Services: Trans Union Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Banner Bank Lied about paying my rent on time to get more money for late fees Kennewick Washington Author: KENNEWICK, Washington Banks: Banner Bank Kennewick , Washington

Jan 13 2017
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Unusual Rip-Off: Hubzu.com Internet