Your Search | badcock home furniture & more

Jun 30 2016
All In One Reglazing Martin Rafferty, All in one LLC, Regrouting NJ LLC, 7323007870, all in one-reglazing, grout works Complete torture!!! PLEASE READ!!! garfield New Jersey Author: staten island, New York Home Improvements: All In One Reglazing garfield , New Jersey

Mr. 1% Alex Barragan aka Mr. 1% THE SCAMMER San Diego California
Mr. 1 % more like Mr.fraudster Author: san diego, California Realtors: Alex Barragan San Diego,

Jun 29 2016
Pharmapacks, LLC Attempting to Scam Customers into Paying More Money. Internet Author: Oakland, California On-Line Business: Pharmapacks, LLC Internet

Jun 29 2016
TM Fano Scammed by Contractor at Idyllic Lakeside Community North Royalton Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Home Improvements: TM Fano North Royalton, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Timberridge Construction Neglected to pay payroll Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Timberridge Construction Houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Furniture From Home took forever to deliver damaged dining suite and unwilling to make it right Costa Mesa California Author: Newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture From Home Costa Mesa, California

Jun 29 2016
Scripps Natural Mattress are NOT organic mattresses. They contain synthetic Polypropylene and more Carlsbad California Author: North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Scripps Natural Mattress Carlsbad, California

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 29 2016
Dachshunds. Only Rescue Owner Linda Hendricks Where it is a great and honorable cause it appears that. The owner of this company is more concerned with spreading her venom than actually doing what she says shell do. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Services: Dachshunds. Only Rescue Internet

Jun 28 2016
dotandbo BUYER BEWARE Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: dotandbo Internet

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace. With the financial markets changing more than ever, reps are working harder than ever to give customer service they deserve. Speculative, short term investments, conservative nest egg retirement portfolio's, EJ sterling will help. EJ Sterling receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program EJ Sterling has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. Customers should feel confident and secure when they choose EJ Sterling Inc. Ripoff Report Verified Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: EJ Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace.Ripoff Report Verified New York, New York

Jun 28 2016
Robert's Handyman Service Rob Ream 04/10/2009 - This guy did a (Grade D) Job - Ripped me off! Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Home Improvements: Robert's Handyman Service Traverse City, Michigan

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
ryze services David humes, jared rodabough Beware, scamers using different company names, ripoff, ruthless, sandy Utah Author: Inverness, Florida Home Based Business: ryze services sandy, Utah

Jun 28 2016
Sol Fusion SOL FUSION INC Bait&Switch SCAM! Working while License is under suspension!! WINNETKA California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Improvements: Sol Fusion WINNETKA, California

Jun 28 2016
T L ENGINEERING, P.C. An Unprofessional, Immoral, & Untrustwhorthy Engineer(or Architect) Flushing New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Home Improvements: T L ENGINEERING, P.C. Flushing, New York

Jun 28 2016
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon & Realty Resolution Management’s team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager and 5A1 rated Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert approach to business is focused on capitalizing on inefficiencies in the Real Estate distressed asset space to generate significant client returns with the highest client satisfaction. *UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Criminal Mary Beth aka Becki Weaver non-stop slander Author: Orlando, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Windermere, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Ideal Home Renovations LLC - Charles Nadeau Ripoff to Contractors - PAY Your Bill - Pay Your Bill - RIPOFF New York New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Home Improvements: Ideal Home Renovations LLC New York

Jun 27 2016
Garden Grove Police Department Corporal, the incompetent COP Han Cho, Robert Quite Possibly, the Most Corrupt Police Agency in the US Garden Grove California
This parasite even setup his own girlfriend, Vickie, or whatever her name was. Author: Yorba Linda, California Police: Garden Grove Police Department Garden Grove, California

Jun 27 2016
Corporate Research International Donna Martin MoneyGram International Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International Internet

CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating Craig Sherrock False advertising Springfield Ohio
Author: Galloway, Ohio Home Improvements: CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating Springfield, Ohio