Customer satisfaction commitment: Haldane | Ripoff Report

Your Search | banard haldane & associates

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 25 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates They Ripped me off! Fresh Meadows New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Fresh Meadows, New York

May 25 2016
Goldstein and Associates False Felony Claims Iowa City Iowa Author: Alabama Cash Services: Goldstein and Associates Iowa City, Iowa

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 23 2016
Murray-Locane & Associates Murray-Locane & Associates, Tony Locane, Leah Scibetta, Shawn Murray -Royal Lepage Brokerage, Murray-Locane & Associates scam http://soldrlp.com/ SHAWN MURRAY | shawn@soldrlp.com, Leah Scibetta | leahscibetta@gmail.com Tony Locane | tony@soldrlp.com Sa Watch out for these guys. Ancaster Ontario
murraylocane.com - updated bait and switch scam details Author: Toronto, Ontario Real Estate Services: Murray-Locane & Associates Ancaster, Ontario

May 22 2016
Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. LlLooyd S. Markind, Esquire STRONG ARM COLLECTION THIEVES - BEWARE OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. West Chester, Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
Physiotherapy Associates Shady Practices Littleton Colorado Author: Morrison, Colorado Physical Therapists: Physiotherapy Associates Littleton, Colorado

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose & Jamerson Asssociates I got a letter from Butler,Rose &James associates.  Babylon, Ny 11702 NY Author: Northport, Alabama Questionable Activities: Butler,Rose & JKamerson Asssociates

May 19 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates CashPac Congradulations, you have won a cash prize of 3,900,000.00all you have to do is send $ 20.00 processing fee in addressed envelope to claim prize.  Babylon New York Author: BROOKLYN, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates This is certified and confirmed. You have Definitely won a cash prize ***$3,900.000.00 -remains unawarded and you're holdind the official claim document. Babylon New York Author: hickory, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 19 2016
Signature Rental Car, Orlando FL Agggressive Sales Associates, No Return Deposit, Dishonest Advertising, Invented, Hidden Fees Orlando Florida Author: Stockholm, Other Auto Rentals: Signature Rental Car Orlando, Florida

May 19 2016
Cole Commercial and 1725 N Gower associates - Cliff Cole, owner & Elizabeth Aguilera, assistant Not returning my security deposit money $1700 USD Los Angeles California
Author: Hollywood, California Housing Rentals: Cole Commercial + 1725 N Gower associates - Cliff Cole & Elizabeth Aguilera Los Angeles, California

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Contact ed by mail offering cash award for processing. After research, discovered this is phishing scam who probale sells all information to other unscrupulous companies. Babylon New York Author: Rosanky, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Recieved a letter of congratulations on winning cash award for $3,900,000.00 Babylon, New York New York Author: Windham, Maine Federal Government: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon,, New York

May 16 2016
Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer,cash-Award Signatory for the payments division. They sent me a letter saying that I have won 3 million dollars and that I needed to pay a processing fee of $20 in order to receive the money BABYLON New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 16 2016
Online Advance LLC Goldstein and Associates Rip-Off Report Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Online Advance LLC Cedar Rapids, Iowa

May 16 2016
Goldstein and Associates K. Jones, Online Advance Scam Iowa City Iowa Author: Springdale, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

May 15 2016
Merrill & Associates Promised they would lower my payments ! Irvine California Author: Buchanan, Michigan Loan Modification: Merrill & Associates Irvine, California