Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | bank card empire, aig, ubs davidan corp and lot of other

May 30 2016
Palace grill Liars and deceptive practices Santa Barbara California Author: San Diego, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Palace grill Santa Barbara, California

May 30 2016
Ibotta Ripped out of my earnings with no valid reason Denver Colorado Author: Oak Park, Illinois On-Line Stores: Ibotta Denver, Colorado

May 30 2016
AW Canvas and Upholstery Dan Freeman Horrible service, fraudulant business practices! Lexington South Carolina Author: Aiken, South Carolina Upholstery: AW Canvas and Upholstery Lexington, South Carolina

May 30 2016
USA Discount Warehouse microSD card swindle Cape Coral Florida Author: Blairsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland ELITE PET RELOCATORS PET TRAVEL SCAM PET SCAM SCAM SCAM MD Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

May 30 2016
Magdalena Pietrzak Witold BurchaciƄski Mariola Maksymowicz Fake Surrogate and Fake Doctors Gliwice Author: Athens, Adoption Agencies: Magdalena Pietrzak Gliwice,

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California

May 30 2016
toplevelpr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, top level pr, crowdprguru, turnkeypr Toplevelpr delivers bad template pitches and zero results. They are a scam! santa monica Internet
Author: California Advertising Agencies: toplevelpr Internet

May 30 2016
USA Moving and Storage USA Moving on Groupon USA Moving Services Organized Thieves Very experienced in extortion and robbery tactics North Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Moving Companies: USA Moving and Storage North Miami, Florida

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
New Age Vitamax They charge you more money than they are supposed to and do not tell you this. Tempe Arizona Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Customer: New Age Vitamax Tempe, Arizona

May 30 2016
Superior Surfaces Ashton Bad business people, change costs and prices Jacksonville, Internet Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: Superior Surfaces Internet

May 30 2016
Liveops - Kim Grier - Allison Liveeops Does not want you to Make Money, they Hide behind a computer and Retaliate against you Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Work at Home: Liveops Scottsdale , Arizona

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 30 2016
All Occasion Rentals BAIT AND SWITCH RENO Nevada Author: zephyr cove, Nevada Event Planners & Sites: All Occasion Rentals Nevada

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION KAMAL UDDIN Pathological liar, ripped your home and office apart, did 30% of the work, stole 60% of our money, abandoned our place in chaos and demanded more money. Walked out of the job! Brooklyn New York
Author: Bronx, New York Builders & Contractors: La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION Brooklyn , New York

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
Daniel Mark Harrison & Co DMH Company dissolved Requesting upfront payment from buyers to complete the renovation project Singapore Singapore Misinformed by sources of Information Author: Internet Builders & Contractors: Daniel Mark Harrison & Co Internet

May 29 2016
simply fabo i ordered 2 green bay packer flags and got ripped off Author: perrysburg, Ohio Sporting-good Manufactures: simply fabo internet