Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Bank Card Empire Hbo Media Automated Internet Group & Purchase Promotions
There may be more reports for "Bank Card Empire Hbo Media Automated Internet Group & Purchase Promotions"
For more results perform a general search for "Bank Card Empire Hbo Media Automated Internet Group & Purchase Promotions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

JAMEAN Jamean Jamean Ja mean The consulting company does not exist Internet
Author: USA, Franchises: JAMEAN Internet

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
ReVitalize I was sent a free sample of their ReVitalize skin serum. All the website said I had to pay was the $4.95 shipping. When I called to say i didn't want to get anymore of the product, I was told I had to send the product back and would be charged $9.95 for returning the product. Both the confirmation invoice and the website stated the trial product was free. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Skin Care: ReVitalize Internet

Feb 18 2017
Milfaholic.com, a service of Anguilla Complete ripoff!! Never become a member of this site! Internet Author: Buena Park, California Websites: Milfaholic.com, a service of Anguilla Internet

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 18 2017
YourTradingDay.com Steve DeWitt Stole my investment money and runs a daytrading room scam. New Lenox Illinois Author: San Diego, California Online Trading: Your Trading Day Steve DeWitt Internet

Starlingcapital.com Binary STARLING CAPITAL Internet
Author: Inglewood, California Attorney Generals: Starlingcapital.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
Hobbies discount Info@hobbiesdiscount.net Company used fake tracking numbers and excuses as a delay tactic. Item paid for in October 2016 for $Au 200. Have had no communication with them since December 2016. Research has revealed multiple complaints for this site. But they keep on advertising and are apparently still in business ripping people off. Internet
Author: Maryborough , Alabama Attorney Generals: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 18 2017
tee4coolgrandma Ive ordered 3 Tshirts last October and already paid in full until now goods haven't delivered Internet Author: Revesby New South wales , New York Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Feb 18 2017
Official NASCAR Members Club ONMC Unauthorized transaction Internet Author: Florence, Arizona Specialty Stores: Official NASCAR Members Club Internet

Feb 18 2017
Luminous Renew/Firmaplus No term stated except free trial with consumer paying for shipping. Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Skin Care: Luminous Renew/Firmaplus Internet

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 18 2017
biggerdiscounts.net Aka: Hobbies DiscountAka: Bigger Discounts ( on Facebook ) Nothing discount about this company, they charge triple that of amazon and never ship. Canada. 8778877815 Internet
Author: Thousand Oaks , California Miscellaneous Electronics: biggerdiscounts.net Internet

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Permits credit card fraud to make sales Texas Question for you--- Author: Plano, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut

Feb 18 2017
promoburn.com Spam-a-lot Internet Author: Saugus, California Questionable Activities: promoburn.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
ElixirOfEros Did not honor refund Internet Author: New Jersey Con Artists: ElixirOfEros Internet

Feb 18 2017
Frank Hopkins http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

beauty instant wrinkle reducer Big rip off! New York Internet
Author: CLAY CITY, Indiana Skin Care: beauty instant wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 18 2017
upclick upclick Malta ltd hacked my debit card for $74.63 Internet Author: Berea, Kentucky Cross-Border Scams: upclick Internet

Feb 18 2017
My Tactical Kits High cost of internet purchases Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Specialty Stores: My Tactical Kits Internet