Your Search | bank of america, n.a

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: MEPCO FINANCE CORP - ENDURANCE WARRANTY - WARRANTY AMERICA Arvada, Colorado

2, Report #1190267

Nov 20 2014
Bank of America Worst banking firm I have ever dealt with!! Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Bank of America Nationwide

3, Report #1190256

Nov 20 2014
Comenity Capital Bank Springstone Financial Electronic Fund Transfer from bank to bank not processed and charged late fee columbus ohio Author: , California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Capital Bank Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc uses chargeback protection”, if patient unethically attempts to reverse charges for legitimate treatment, Retriever Medical Dental Payments covers clients. Valhalla, NY
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Nationwide

5, Report #1190122

Nov 19 2014
ACS In-corp an annoying scam that torments people into thinking that they owe money that never showed up in their bank account in the first place Internet Author: Middlesex, North Carolina Loans: ACS In-corp Internet

6, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

7, Report #1190070

Nov 19 2014
Convergent Outsourcing GE Money Bank & LVNV Funding LLC False Invoices mailed to me for years! Renton Washington Author: Nashville, Tennessee Personal Services: Convergent Outsourcing Renton, Washington

8, Report #1190061

Nov 19 2014
Sovereign lending Car loanTitle loan America Company overcharged on a $1600 loan now saying I owe $2200, wont furnish over contract Nationwide Author: New haven, Connecticut Motor Vehicle: Sovereign lending Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans I have the updated fake names used by this company: Daniel Gray; Daniel Cartian (716)240-0028.David Martian (315)307-3380.James Anderson; Frank Miller (202)241-1630 email:cashadvanceamerica198@outlook.com Every one of these names appeared on a seemingly Mulitple False Loan Offers via email Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans Internet

Nov 18 2014
Credit One Bank Robert Dejong, CEO, Allan Shutt, Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
ACE Cash Services David CooperSr. Investigation Officer (Law & Enforcement Dept.)Ace Cash ServicesPhone:+1-(347) 468-8964 Fraudulent claims, threats of lawsuit/seize bank accounts/shut down ssn/wage garnishment Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Fraud: ACE Cash Services Internet

Nov 18 2014
RCP Service Centre RCP Service Centre LtdRCP Service Centre - First class service at affordable prices Phishing Fake Jobs Bank Scam DAYTONA BEACH, FL 32115 Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Banks: RCP Service Centre Internet

Nov 18 2014
Flagstar Bank Lies all lies, refused payments and then took my home troy Michigan Author: north sioux city, South Dakota Federal Government: Flagstar Bank troy, Michigan

Nov 18 2014
Global Resourses Product LTD Black Diamond Skin Serum I did a short servey while applying for credit with HSN I thought it was there product because it popped up while i wasfilling out there application for credit,I was given a choice of 3 different products to get for shipping price only of 5.99 and there was no small print that i would be sent anything other than the one time at 5.99 I never gave permission to take anything eles from my bank account but a few months later i noticed i was charged 98.00 for another black diamond skin serum which I havent even recieved anyway!! I never gave permission and was never even asked to pay or recieve another skin serum. Im thinking they probably took other money in this 3 month period but dont know just yet, i want my money back and i wont stop untill i get it!! Because of them im behind on my bills and it over drafted my account!!! Stockport Cheshire Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Global Resourses Product LTD Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
ADVANCE CASH AMERICA ADVANCE CASH SERVICES OR THOMPSON LAW GROUP LOAN FRAUD. ADVANCE CASH AMERICA ARIZONA Author: Houston, Texas Lawyers: ADVANCE CASH AMERICA Internet

Nov 18 2014
Capital one Well the capital requested for a ownership verification they send me a link for me to upload my bank statement and I did and they never took my account of the restriction that it was put cuz of that they were very rude not even listen to what I had to say very dissatisfied with their so Cal service and also I have a credit balance which they don't want to send to me Salt Lake City Utah Author: Lancaster, California Questionable Activities: Capital one Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 18 2014
WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK MCPS, BANK CARD CENTER,MERCHANT FOUNDRY -ACH TRANSACTIONSMS. JOHNSON Lying, Fraudulent Thieves using very intimidating manipulative tactics to cover their illegal practices to outright steal through fabricated records of debt. WOODLANDS Texas Author: Austin, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK WOODLANDS , Texas

Nov 18 2014
Super Cell electronic Co.,Ltd Dora LiEmail: dora@super-cell.comSkype: supercell-dora Ordered electronic goods. Sent USD750 by bank transfer. Never received goods. Very attentive before money was received then no contact thereafter. Don't reply to emails, phone disconnected. Shenzhen China Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Super Cell electronic Co.,Ltd Shenzhen,

Nov 17 2014
Richard E sipes or spies White owl, richard vega, dj whiteowl Con artist that steals from womens bank accounts and (((REDACTED))) them Florida, Cali, Las Vegas, New York Nationwide
Author: You're next, Florida Banks: Richard E sipes or spies Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Nov 17 2014
GTAA Golf Tournament Association America Golf Tournament Association of America GTAA Golf Tournament Association America Phil Immordino Rip Off Phoenix Arizona Author: Cape Coral, Florida Business Consulting: GTAA Golf Tournament Association America Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 17 2014
cash advance america-steve Cooper cash loans trying to approve a loan and get my personal info. Author: Whitewright, Texas Loans: cash advance america-steve

Nov 17 2014
Compay Comanesti World Bearing SRL World Bearings SRL did not send goods (bearings) after bank transfer, STROE DOREL SACELE BRASOV Internet
Author: comanesti, Other Mechanics: Comanesti World Bearing SRL World Bearings SRL Internet

Nov 17 2014
Freedom Life Insurance Of America Health Insurance Predators San Antonio Texas Author: Carlton, Georgia Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Of America San Antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2014
ROBBINS BROTHER TD BANK ROBBINS BROTHER & TD BANK SCAMS PEOPLE Dallas Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Loans: ROBBINS BROTHER Dallas, Texas