Your Search | bank of america, citi bank (sears), chase discover and wells fargo

Oct 27 2016
Propertyupsurg Anna at Propertyupsurge Anna at Property Upsurage didnt run a correct credit or back ground report and rip me off out of $90.00 Pittsburg California Author: Pittsburg, California Landlords: Propertyupsurg Pittsburg, California

Oct 27 2016
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco It is now called Auto Nation Chevrolet Waco allen samuels chevorlet waco aka auto nation is full of THIEFS waco Texas Author: pearland, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco waco, Texas

Oct 27 2016
PCI Auctions Manheim was quoted 1000.00 labor by Ashley and then charged 1842.80 and then when called to ask why I was told she would have to speak to her boss and getr back to me... I have left several messages and sent several emails with NO reply since then. I feel they got there money out of me and I no longer matter! TERRIBLE customer service!! Manheim Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Auctions: PCI Auctions Manheim Manheim, Pennsylvania

Oct 27 2016
Turina Hoover Property manager stole our collected rent money and disapeared South Bend Indiana Author: Haifa, Indiana Property Management: Turina Hoover South Bend, Indiana

Oct 27 2016
First Insurance Co. of Hawaii FICOH FICOH refuses to settle and ignores me Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua Kona, Hawaii Insurance Agencies: First Insurance Co. of Hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 27 2016
Trou Dornfeld-von Hussen, Beratung Corporation FRAUD! SCAM ARTIST, BEWARE OF HIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES miami Florida
Author: miami, Florida Work at Home: Trou Dornfeld-von Hussen, Beratung Corporation miami, Florida

Oct 27 2016
John Lewis John Lewis EntertainmentJohn Andrew Lewis the magician drop out of an contract Las Vegas Nevada Author: las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: John Lewis Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Stole my dental crowns and my medical records Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Lighthouse Point, Florida
10, Report #602078

Oct 27 2016
Fidelity Creditor Services - METROPOLITAN ADJUSTMENT Abusive..Collector refusing proof that we don't owe the debt!! Glendale California Education for the NON-Military readers here reagding military members and rentals Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Collection Agencies: Fidelity Creditor Services Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Los Angeles Dentists Group Patients teeth ruined and ripped off for the terrible service provided Glendale California Author: Beverly Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Centered Health Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Failed to Disclose Important Decision-Making Information Malibu California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Malibu, California

Oct 27 2016
Island Dream Homes Brett Jones and Mickey Mansfield Self centered, egotistical, lying, cheating, deceiving, larcinist's Edgewater Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Island Dream Homes Edgewater, Florida

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Inforce Pro Lack of service, unresponsive, no follow through completing account, lack of training, unable to access data Austin Texas Author: Simi Valley, California Financial Services: Inforce Pro Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Burggraf Auto Glass Shane's Auto Glass Ruined my brand new car headliner and scratched the paint up Sapulpa Tulsa Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Burggraf Auto Glass Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
Kourosh Maddahi, DDS Anthony the receptionist this scumbag is rude condescending and pompous Beverly HIlls Internet Author: Encino, California Dental Services: Kourosh Maddahi, DDS Internet

Oct 27 2016
GDOL Georgia Department of Labor Education Service Workers Union No bargaining power Atlanta Georgia Author: SWAINSBORO, Georgia Government Stupidity: GDOL Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Peachtree Sold my annuitys in 2009 and rip me off... Nationwide Author: Sun Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Peachtree Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Wow--- Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Oct 27 2016
Sterling Management Sterling Management Systems, Sterling, Emery Wilson Corporation Bait and switch system and high-pressure sales tactics to force Scientology religious agenda upon us Glendale California
Author: Nampa, Idaho Seminars: Sterling Management Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
07:12 AM scams and lies california Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Auction / Liquidators: Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
mcdonalds scammers and thieves brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Franchises: mcdonalds brooklyn, New York