BANK OF AMERICA, HOME LOANS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bank of America, Home Loans
There may be more specific results for "Bank of America, Home Loans"
For more specific results for "Bank of America, Home Loans"
Showing 1-25 of 263,178 Found Reports For more specific results for "Bank of America, Home Loans"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
Nationstar, Holding my insurance funds to repair my home. Vernon New Jersey Author: Vernon, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Nationstar Vernon, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Advance america cash advance Threatening emails Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Cash Services: Advance america cash advance Internet

Apr 23 2017
Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC Alleged Negligent Child Custody Evaluator Negligent Inconsistent NonFactual Biased Reporting Unprofessional Paucity of Data Misuse of Forensic Models Unethical Gossiping History of Negligence San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC San Antonio, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Raymond Hoppkrofft photography Raymond Hoppkrofft modelling information services scam fraud worried unusual attacking fantasies Todmorden Nationwide Author: Sheffield, Alabama Work at Home Business: Raymond Hoppkrofft photography Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
ZOOSK.com Zoosk Online Dating Service Scammed me with deceptive practices after giving cc number then locked me out of features while demanding auto-pay unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Bait-and-Switch: ZOOSK.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Kathryn Stapelman, Michael Codere, Carol Codere Scammers, Thieves, and Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Breach of Lifetime Warranty Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
ken bush hack, scammer, thief, con Dont Do Business with Ken Bush of Henderson, NV, hes a thief and a liar! henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Caterers: ken bush henderson, Nevada

Apr 23 2017
Pitcher Perfect Siding and Windows Took my money, failed to provide replacement window as per contract. East Peoria Illinois Author: Cuba, Illinois Home Improvements: Pitcher Perfect Siding and Windows East Peoria , Illinois

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 22 2017
Brandon Schmidt Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc. Brokerage is a scammer and dishonest realtor Barrie Ontario
Author: barrie, Ontario Real Estate Services: Brandon Schmidt Barrie, Ontario

Apr 22 2017
revitalizebeautycare.com Charm Beauty, Bold Beauty Total Scam: Do not order trial bottle of eye cream - no indication that you are signing up for a $180 per month subscription! Santa Ana Internet, also California Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Skin Care: www.revitalizebeautycare.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Florida Department of Revenue Dept refused to enforce perjury on financial affidavits and alters notes in spite of evidence Tallahassee Florida
Observation Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Florida Department of Revenue Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Advantage Education LLC Advantage Education along with their partners-in-crime lied to me and cheated me of over 30,480 Lehi Utah Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Work at Home: Advantage Education LLC Lehi, Utah

Apr 22 2017
Abella Mayfair various others Facebook users beware of Facecream scam Las Vegas Internet Author: London, Ontario Beauty Products: Abella Mayfair Internet