Your Search | bank or america, n.a., and recontrust co., n.a

1, Report #1196107

Dec 17 2014
Royal Seal Windows & Doors MARK (Nataliya Shvartsman) Owner or co-owner of this company. VERY BAD AFTER SALE SERVICE, DOESN'T HONOR CONTRACT AND WARRANTY toronto Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Seal Windows & Doors toronto, Ontario

2, Report #1191751

Dec 17 2014
Allan Shutt Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas, Nevada Area Financial Services Current Credit One Bank, N.A.Previous Docu Prep, Inc., Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc., Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.Education Massachusetts School of La Experience Credit One Bank, N.A. Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Credit One Bank, N.A. December 2007 – Present (7 years)Las Vegas, Nevada . Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Provo, Utah Lawyers: Allan Shutt Las Vegas, Nevada

3, Report #1196092

Dec 17 2014
AlliedInterstate 866-464-9483 SAID I OWE CREDIT ONE BANK! I NEVER HAD THIS CARD BEFORE. I CALLED AND THEY ARE IN NEW DEHLI, THIS IS A SCAM! Southgate Michigan Author: Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: AlliedInterstate Southgate, Michigan

4, Report #1196084

America Camera deceptive scam Internet
Author: Strasburg, Colorado Camera Stores: America Camera Internet

Dec 17 2014
Paragon Group Texas - Patsy Collier Pasty Collier, NRA Co, Ongoing 'Retained Search Firm' Scam - These guys do not have retained searches and try to get $$$ from down and our unemployed indiviuals Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Houston, Texas

6, Report #1196071

Dec 17 2014
Credit One Bank, N.A. CreditOne, Credit One Suspious billing activity: every other month not sending statement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Credit One Bank, N.A. Las Vegas, Nevada

7, Report #1196031

Dec 17 2014
Lazo Construction Rueben Lazo,Robert Nixon Defrauding a School Teacher of her dream home, and smooth talking construction men laughing all way to the bank Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Builders & Contractors: Lazo Construction Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

8, Report #1196004

Dec 17 2014
CLKBANK CLICK BANK i placed an 0rder through an afilliate in 12th december 14th for the amount of $67.00 now have bill to clk bank for $900.,, florida Author: NASSAU BAHAMAS, Alabama Computer Mail Order: CLKBANK Internet

9, Report #1195959

Dec 17 2014
loans online Installmentloans.org, Loan North America, American webloans fash, cash advance, USA cash loans, myscoredirect.com loans most are Seattle Author: Illinois Loans: loans online

10, Report #1195436

Dec 15 2014
Dodge-Chrysler Motor co. Dodge sold me a truck- lifetime power train warranty, then voided it. Maintained maintainance schedule through dealership Nationwide Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Dodge-Chrysler co. Nationwide

11, Report #1195359

Dec 14 2014
Resume Genius Resume Companion, SJT, RGO I bought a one-time resume for $2.95 and I keep getting charged $39.95 ffrom them. Ths happened twice and I finally had to close my bank account & reopen a new one. This is because when I contacted Resume Genius and Resume Companion, they said that I did not have an account with them. So why are they charging me then? Don't use either one of these companies. Deleware Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Employment Services: Resume Genius Internet

12, Report #1195299

Dec 13 2014
quibid I signed up for quibid . The next morning I went to check my bank account an 60 dollars was taken with out my permission. They don't care. riped me off Oklahoma. city Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Wanted Criminals: quibid Nationwide

13, Report #1195293

Dec 13 2014
Wells Fargo Bank identity theft of my checking and savings account. They took over 6 months to to investigate and then refused to return my funds. t Nationwide Author: Somerville, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

14, Report #1195282

Dec 13 2014
www,.quickcash.com WWW.savingmakesmoney.com SCAM.. Took my money. They got my email, social security number, and birth date and my bank account and routing number. Internet Author: Tazewell, Tennessee Loans: www,.quickcash.com Internet

15, Report #1195276

Dec 13 2014
Barclays Bank Barclay Bank Delaware, Barclaycard, Antony Jenkins, Daneen Tucker Discriminates against blacks with good credit and credit scores above minimum Wilmington Delaware Author: Virginia Credit Services: Barclays Bank Wilmington, Delaware

16, Report #1195260

Dec 13 2014
AnytimeMovies.com Money removed from bank account without signing up to anything East Sussex, UK Nationwide Author: Dundee, Alabama Video Stores: AnytimeMovies.com Nationwide

17, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

18, Report #1195123

Dec 13 2014
ACS INC False E-Mail threat of law suit Internet Author: palatine, Illinois Collection Agencies: Cash Advance America Internet

19, Report #1195101

Dec 13 2014
North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP NAP NAP charged me over $5000+ for supply services during the winter months of 2013 and I'm still fighting to get my money back and readjust my bill back in 2013 to my original cancellation requested month in May 2013. NAP refused to cancel my services when requested and charged extremely high rates over 16+ cents per killowatts. This situation caused my electric bill to increase from $150.00 p/month when I was with PEPCO to over $957.00 p/month after switching to NAP The company is unethical, crooked and takes advantage of senior citizens. They should be shut down. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bowie, Maryland Electrical Services: North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP Norwalk, Connecticut

20, Report #1195117

Dec 13 2014
Zoosk Unauthorized charges on my bank account - from Zoosk Internet Author: Walnut Creek, California On-Line Business: Zoosk Internet

Dec 12 2014
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

22, Report #1195070

Dec 12 2014
Peoples Bank Peoples Mortgage Deceptive practices!!! Lies, lies, lies! Harassing phone calls and much higher fee loans Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Personal Services: Peoples Bank Nationwide

23, Report #1195015

Dec 12 2014
American Standard Online They DO NOT provide any contact info for the Bank AND the homeowner. You get a list of homes with mortgages on it and they want you to physically mail them a letter to get in contact. These homeowners don't even want lease or sell their houses. Rude, uninformative, hangs up on you, cusses Montecito Internet Author: northridge, California Realtors: American Standard Online Internet

24, Report #1195010

Dec 12 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One BankFirst National Bank of Marin This company are outlaws and need to be destroyed at once. They come up with their own rules and regulations and they never notify the consumer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Credit One Bank Nationwide

25, Report #1194947

Dec 12 2014
America Cameras No merchandise, no refund Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Cameras & Video: America Cameras Internet