Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | bankcard empire, bank card empire, davidan corporation, aig promotions, hbo media, michael malkin
There may be more reports for "bankcard empire, bank card empire, davidan corporation, aig promotions, hbo media, michael malkin"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "bankcard empire, bank card empire, davidan corporation, aig promotions, hbo media, michael malkin"

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Lured into large purchase with promise of immediate cash back. Cozumel Mexico Author: Woodlawn, Kentucky Health Spas: Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Cozumel, Other

May 28 2016
Garcinia scam will charge card 2 weeks later Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Internet

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a FREE credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

May 28 2016
toplevelpr toplevelprcrowdprguruturnkeyprtop level pr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, toplevelpr review, toplevelpr scam, toplevelpr kickstarter marketing, toplevelpr public relations scam for kickstarter and indiegogo campaigns santa monica Internet Author: Florida Media: toplevelpr Internet

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
hartford scientific lenvie anti-aging cream entered survey on interner,after completition offered free gift from hartford scientific martinez georgia Author: oviedo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: hartford scientific Internet

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
Flower delivery express fde 995 N. Pontiac Trail Suite 661Walled Lake, MI 48390 Internet
Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Flower delivery express fde Internet

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 27 2016
FZ GLOBAL MEDIA NIGEL CROSS / OSCAR JORDAN RIPPED ME OFF FOR OVER A MONTHS WAGES LONDON Internet Author: London, Wyoming Employers: FZ GLOBAL MEDIA Internet

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 27 2016
Baker's Handyman Service Baker Mike (Michael) He was rude, disrespectful and arrogant. He charged way to much. Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, NV
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Improvements: Baker's Handyman Service Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Education Futures Corporation Doctrina Tutoring Defrauding employees San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Education & Learning Centers: Education Futures Corporation Nationwide

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Scam business practice, very deceptively add autoship and start charging your card a amount that was nevder disclosed Santa Ana California Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Internet

May 26 2016
Ohio Media School Ohio Center for Broadcasting, Illinois Center fro Broadcasting, Colorado Media School, Miami Media School, M&S Media waste of money, bad school, bad teachers, bad staff, dumb students Cincinnati Ohio Author: Hell, Michigan Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ohio Media School Cincinnati, Ohio

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
pantydeal.com will keep charging you even though you cancel Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit Card Fraud: pantydeal.com Internet

May 26 2016
Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Misleading Gift Card Prizes That Are Actually Known Scams south Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fort Worth, Texas

May 26 2016
Rejuvaderm Centennial Colorado Author: San Angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 26 2016
Chris Mathews of MSNBC Tell the media we want the truth New york Ny Author: Los Angeles , California News Media: Chris Mathews of MSNBC NY