Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Bankcard Empire, Bank Card Empire, Davidan Corporation, AIG Promotions, HBO Media, Michael Malkin
There may be more specific results for "Bankcard Empire, Bank Card Empire, Davidan Corporation, AIG Promotions, HBO Media, Michael Malkin"
For more specific results for "Bankcard Empire, Bank Card Empire, Davidan Corporation, AIG Promotions, HBO Media, Michael Malkin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
American Standard online This is a scam!!!! Nothing but a bunch of thieves!!! California Internet Author: Dickinson , North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: American Standard online Internet

Apr 24 2017
Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group Warburg Investment & Capital group from Canada , Warburg Dillon, Hing Lam law, Jun li, Barrister Zhong Ying, Yanchang Petroleum, BANK FRAUD - BUSINESS FRAUD-CASHIER'S CHECK FRAUD CHINA - CANADA CHINA - CANADA Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group

Apr 24 2017
Chase JP Morgan ChaseJPMORGANJPMORGAN CHASEJP MORGAN CHASE bank stole money check endorse fdic slidell louisiana chase fp morgan Slidell Louisiana Grow Up Author: Slidell, Louisiana Banks: Chase JP Morgan Slidell, Louisiana

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
Scoop Vision Media ScoopB Journalist who takes money for feature editorials and does not produce New York and New Jersey New York Author: New York, New York Liars: Scoop Vision Media

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 24 2017
Cabela's On-LINE SURVEY Sidney Nebraska Author: Newburgh, New York Credit Card Fraud: Cabela's Sidney, Nebraska

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Parisian, KMD Skin Cream and Lil*Labeyeserum SCAM, DECEPTIVE ADS on INTERNET. GET YOUR CARD NUMBER AND CHARGES RANDOM ITEMS Florida and Colorado Author: Coral Springs, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
paintinghere.com paintinghere.org, nonprints.com, paintingandframe.com Bank of China Scammer Xiamen Internet Author: London, Alabama Artist Galleries: paintinghere.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
Worldpay Worldppay Merchant Services, Worldpay Credit Card services Beware Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Kathryn Stapelman, Michael Codere, Carol Codere Scammers, Thieves, and Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

Apr 23 2017
DMO Deejay Michael DMO Deejay LIAR DJ, SCAM DJ, FRAUD DJ, RUDE, AVOID DJ Birmingham Internet
Author: Birmingham, Alabama DJ Services: DMO Deejay Internet

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 22 2017
The Geeks Depot Internet Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Theft Chico, California Internet Refunded Author: Springfield, Illinois Arts & Crafts Stores: The Geeks Depot Internet

Apr 22 2017
Blast Media Dave Riley, Dave Rupley, Dave Ripley, Charles Ripley. SCAMMER FELON LIFELONG THIEF WINTER PARK FLORIDA Ripped me off also Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Blast Media Internet

Apr 22 2017
Mike's Quality Auto Michael Lovins Ruined my vehicle Cumming Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Mike's Quality Auto Cumming, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Matt Parker apologizes to ROCK STAR gallery for false rip off report. Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Langley Federal Credit Union Bank personnel not doing there job/ lack of communications virginia beach Virginia This must be why Author: Virginia Banks: Langley Federal Credit Union virginia beach, Virginia

Apr 22 2017
AOL Unauthorized Use of Credit Card Nationwide Author: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: AOL Nationwide