BANKERS LIFE & CASUALTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bankers Life & Casualty
There may be more specific results for "Bankers Life & Casualty"
For more specific results for "Bankers Life & Casualty"
Showing 1-25 of 8,704 Found Reports For more specific results for "Bankers Life & Casualty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Life Storage Uncle Bob's Storage No Refund & No Notification Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Rental Stores: Life Storage Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 26 2017
rusty Eck Ford Tires for Life is bogus Wichita Kansas Author: Clearwater, Kansas Auto Dealers: rusty Eck Ford Wichita, Kansas

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 25 2017
Colonial Penn life, I work for ford motor company, I pay this company for a short term disability policy in the event I cannot work ,it is a 3 month limit for 2500 a month, New york Nationwide Author: copiague, New York Alternative Health: Colonial Penn life Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Hannaford supermarket delhaize life insurance Hannaford life insurance /ripoff bedford New Hampshire Author: bracey, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Hannaford supermarket bedford, New Hampshire

Jul 25 2017
Lifestylenow.com Life styles Now/Regular Email and Facebook Stole my money from my account already online Internet Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: Lifestylenow.com Internet

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company Kemper Home Service Companies Insurance Company St. Louis Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Consumer Services: Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

13, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 18 2017
Club Newport Celebration Worse than super glue--you're stuck for life. High pressure, manipulative sales presentation. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alaska Resorts: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Guaranteed Prosperity, The Success Engineers and Meir Ezra join Ripoff Report Verified to ensure coaching clients receive top notch service that is centered on achieving tangible results and major improvements in their life and business. This is backed by Guaranteed Prosperity’s money back guarantee.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consulting: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater , Florida

Jul 18 2017
Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Free Sample $4.95 and you're on the hook for life! No way to cancel, contact, or get help! Phoenix, Arizona Arizona, but only P.O. box = 52032 Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 15 2017
JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES info@cpnandcreditrepair.com info@affordablefinancialsolutions.org jeannie@kernsandassociates.org afffinancialservices@gmail.com JohnanJeannieKerns@gmail.com Lied and ripped me off never delivered services promised Miami, FL Internet
Disregard this report Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Financial Services: JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 11 2017
Premium Skin Care Anti Aging, Best Life Source ,on my bank account, deceived in advertising, charged my credit card with unauthoized charges, decieved regarding a $100 voucher, did not do as they said with regard to refunding me unsure Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Skin Care: Premium Skin Care Anti Aging Internet

Jul 10 2017
PayPal PayPal - New RipOff -- BEWARE AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! San Jose, California Author: Idaho Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Jul 10 2017
Vladimir Grigoryants Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants Endangered my life Los Angeles Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Vladimir Grigoryants Los Angeles ,

Jul 10 2017
Hendrick.com & Hendrick Auto Guard If lies had teeth, Hendrick Auto Guard would chew it's way through life!!! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Oak Island, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Hendrick.com & Hendrick Auto Guard Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 08 2017
Better Health for Life IQ+ after having dinner last evening, I found tha my friends had been double billed on their c.c.'s some up to 94 a month. This is the company that they received same product from and we think this is fraud. Mooresville, North Carolina Author: Danbury, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Better Health for Life Mooresville, , North Carolina

Jul 08 2017
Trim Genesis Garcinia Cambogia offered a one time or continuous program.... i chose one time and got screwed because no phone number was ever listed until i got my bill through CitiCard , Next i tryed to call the number on my statement and no one spoken fluent enough english for me to understand, and when i asked to speak to anyone who i could understand, same thing happened, finally they just hung up on me instead of transfer me, so i tried again and again.. this product made me GRAVELY ill and diarrhea like i have never had in my life... i am a cancer survivor .. 3 to be exact and never was there a time i felt as sick as this product made me and Chemo nearly killed me, Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Drugstores: Trim Genesis Internet