Your Search | bargain network aka at home rewards, passport of fun, privacy matters, 24 protect plus, etc...
There may be more reports for "bargain network aka at home rewards, passport of fun, privacy matters, 24 protect plus, etc..."
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "bargain network aka at home rewards, passport of fun, privacy matters, 24 protect plus, etc..."

Nov 28 2014
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

2, Report #1191826

Nov 28 2014
Horizon Services Did not finish the job of cleaning heater - left with no heat for 2 days Wilmington Delaware Author: Middletown, Delaware Home Improvements: Horizon Services Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 28 2014
Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Dennis Khanna Ripoff Artist About to Meet his Match Hamilton Ontario Author: grimsby, Ontario Financial Services: Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Hamilton, Ontario

4, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

5, Report #1191748

Nov 27 2014
gameplay.net CHARGING Money When it says FREE!! Internet Author: Newaygo, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: gameplay.net Internet

6, Report #1191738

Nov 27 2014
Sierra Vista Moble Village RV campground DRUG ACTIVITY Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Mobile Home Parks: Sierra Vista Moble Village Sierra Vista , Arizona

7, Report #1191729

Nov 27 2014
24 Hour Fitness Stolen Property with Thieves opening a padlocked locker at 24 Hour Fitness, Vanness San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness San Francisco, California

8, Report #1191711

Nov 27 2014
Rigid Tools These SCAM ARTISTS will do everything possible to stop you from registering for the warantee. To top if off the drills do not hold up - CHEAPLY MADE - I have made numerous attempts to get these clowns to honor their warrantee (within the time limits given RIgid Tools Elyria Ohio Author: Wainfleet , Ontario Home & Garden Stores: Rigid Tools Elyria , Ohio

Nov 27 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

10, Report #1191687

Nov 27 2014
All Pro Hardwood Specialists Leo Aceves Brenan Aceves Unprofessional amateurs masquerading as adults Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: All Pro Hardwood Specialists Denver, Colorado

11, Report #1191683

Nov 27 2014
Fox Construction and design of Forest Park, Illinois Kevin Fox Hired and paid for home inspection prior to condo purchase he failed to get keys to basement and evaluate 100 year old rehab.  Forest Park, Illinois Illinois Author: IL, Alabama Home Improvements: Fox Construction and design of Forest Park, Illinois Internet

12, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

13, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

14, Report #1191665

Nov 27 2014
realppvtraffic.com www.classifiedads.com These guys, Mike etc. are ripping people off with there promises to send traffic to sites etc. 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33301 Fl. 33301 Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Service Providers: realppvtraffic.com

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

16, Report #1191637

Nov 26 2014
PPN Psychic Power Network Scam, Unethical Internet Author: San Francisco , California Unusual Rip-Off: PPN Psychic Power Network Internet

17, Report #1191636

Nov 26 2014
Woodman's Parts Plus Knowingly sells products that do not meet their advertised specs East Wakefield New Hampshire Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Woodman's Parts Plus East Wakefield, New Hampshire

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

19, Report #1191627

Nov 26 2014
candela corporation Patty Macias rude, unresponsive, worst company ever, tyrannical work environment, harrasment, over priced, unreliable irvine Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Home & Garden Stores: candela corporation Nationwide

20, Report #1191568

Nov 26 2014
Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Sean, Sherveen Money Extortion, Threats and False Ripoff reports Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Nationwide

21, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

22, Report #1191561

Nov 26 2014
Creation Rewards no response to getting my rewards due unknown Internet Author: Campbell, California Unusual Rip-Off: Creation Rewards Internet

23, Report #1191516

Nov 26 2014
MATRIX Health Company STALKS Next Possible Customers!!! DALLAS TEXAS Author: Georgia Home HealthCare: MATRIX Health Nationwide

24, Report #1191445

Nov 25 2014
Silverblood frenchies aka Lou and Betsy Rodriguez sent me a dog that was skin and bones fort lauderdale Florida
Author: logansport, Indiana Dog Breeders: silverblood frenchies fort lauderdale, Florida

25, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah