Your Search | barry w. black, golden eagle enterprises

Oct 06 2015
Health Insurance Martketplace AETNAPO BOX 7247-204PHILADELPHIA, PA 19710-0204 OBAMA CARE INCREASED MY INS PREMIUM BY OVER 300% W/O NOTICE THEN AETNA EMPTIED MY BANK ACCOUT PHILADELPHIA Nationwide Sorry Author: Newark, Delaware Health Insurance: Health Insurance Martketplace Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
William Briscoe HomeAdvisor HomeAdvisor's William Briscoe Business Customer Service Manager Golden Colorado Author: Shawnee Mission, Kansas Web Hosting: William Briscoe Golden, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Stackin' Dimes Custom Fencing and Gates Jeff Pau aka lSkip Ransom Stole my $500. deposit and didn't do any work he promised in writing. Total scammer and ripoff artist. Castle Rock Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Wedding Services: Stackin' Dimes Custom Fencing and Gates Castle Rock, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Bill Hugall I was a fool to get suckered by this Internet Scam Artist Internet Author: Sonora, California On-Line Business: Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Internet

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, ROBBED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS!!! Beverley Hills California I question the motives of this report Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverley Hills, California

Oct 05 2015
07:12 PM Tons of them, this address and you will see tons of them 16057 TAMPA PALMS BLVD. W. # 206 LIES ABOUT PROFITS AND LOSS, -STAY CLEAR tampa Florida Author: Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: WebsiteClosers tampa, Florida

Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 05 2015
Lonnie David Murphy, Eric Martin, American Eagle Construction, LLC Lonnie Murphy and Eric Martin scammed me out of a wire transfer of $1000 Lorain Ohio
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Lonnie David Murphy Lorain, Ohio

Oct 05 2015
Worldwide Construction House with black toxic mold almost killed me! Woodland Hills California World Wide Construction Sucks Author: Woodland Hills, California Builders & Contractors: Worldwide Construction Woodland Hills, California

Oct 05 2015
Icepay tried to rip us off with a so called BLACK account Amsterdam Noord Holland Author: Lewes, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Icepay Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 04 2015
La Paloma Nursing Home Jeff, Jennifer, and dr. Novak They are trying force me out apartment, don't forget I'm a black man, and we know what that means Oceanside California Is this a joke?? Author: Vista, California Employers: La Paloma Nursing Home Oceanside, California

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Pamela Sutter 7 year old AKC golden retriever for sale $1000 if going to sire $250 if not going to sire but have to prove neuter Frostproof Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Dog Breeders: Pamela Sutter Florida

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
Macy Stores Perimeter Mall, 4300 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346(770) 396-2800 Macy In Dunwoody, Georgia Racial Profile Another Black Woman Dunwoody Georgia I have a question Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy Stores Dunwoody, Georgia

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 01 2015
Kirby Company LWA Enterprises Deceptive on purpose to trick unsuspecting people into working on contracting basis Northport Alabama Call Author: Tuscloosa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Kirby Company Northport, Alabama

Sep 30 2015
black creek custom homes ocala florida NEVER USE BLACK CREEK CUSTOM HOMES OF OCALA TERRIBLE COMPANY ocala Florida Author: orlando, Florida Consumer Services: black creek custom homes ocala florida ocala, Florida

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 29 2015
Don Dorval Kirby Vacume Cleaner Salesman Donell Dorval Bought a car from me on payments that were never made. Ran an office out of my rental home and left my tenant with LOTS of bills Westminster, Colorado Very sick Idiot Author: Eagle, Colorado Car Financing: Don Dorval Kirby Vacume Cleaner Salesman Westminster, Colorado

Barry Stilz Kinkead & Stilz Waste of time, Racist Lexington Kentucky
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Lawyers: Barry Stilz Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 29 2015
S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Jack Feldman I ordered note pads on 4/13/2015 sent a check $1,065.00 and received nothing but excuses Boca Raton Florida
Author: Centennial, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Boca Raton, Florida