Your Search | barry w. black, golden eagle enterprises

1, Report #1196306

Dec 18 2014
Grand Incentives Inc Company took a deposit and has not returned it. Was told in May I would get a check. Nothing! Sarasota Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Inc Sarasota, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Eagle Research Associates, Inc. EagleResearchAssociates.org BEWARE - SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF - BEWARE Mission Viejo California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Mission Viejo,

Dec 18 2014
Kevin Fleming Grupo Mariana Lies and Deceptions are revealed. Public Documents Prove Deceptions Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

4, Report #1196238

Dec 18 2014
OJAS Enterprises Cetro Labs Confusing contradicting misleading lying fradulent Newburgh New York Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: OJAS Enterprises Newburgh, New York

Dec 17 2014
Ana Celia Escoto Ana Escoto at TRUEBLUE/Labor Ready Defrauding Calworks Whittier California
Author: el monte, California Social Services: Ana Celia Escoto Whittier, California

6, Report #1196067

Dec 17 2014
E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. ENVOY TRANSPORT INC EVELYN SANTIAGO; STEPHANIE CRIOLLO These 2 woman in miami stole over $1500 out of my credit card! Beware of these 2 transport thieves! They charge customer credit cards a whole bunch of times and never transport a vehicle! They keep opening different companies repeating the same scam! The authorities have to put a stop to these 2 miami crooks! MIAMI Florida Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. MIAMI , Florida

7, Report #1195486

Dec 15 2014
Barry B. McGough - Warner, Bates, McGough, McGinnis & Portnoy I wish I hadn`t used his services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barry B. McGough Atlanta, Georgia

8, Report #1195430

Dec 15 2014
Cha Cha Pingkian Ramiro Community Hospital w**** daputa gro hostess Davao Philippines
Author: Harlem, New York Hospitals: Cha Cha Pingkian Davao,

9, Report #1195382

Dec 14 2014
Gary W. Hales Gary William Hales; Gary Hales, Gary M. Hales, Gary W. Hales, Gary C. Hales; Calidad Energy Thief, Con Artist, Scam Artist, Fake, Liar, Quack, Investment, Gold Shipment, Scum of the earth, Scumbag Bay City Texas
Author: Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Gary W. Hales Bay City , Texas

10, Report #1195245

Dec 13 2014
Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd I ordered in July was supposedly shipped July 30 did not receive, contacted again no results Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd

11, Report #1195150

Dec 13 2014
Werner Enterprises of Omaha, NE wrongfully terminates drivers just like they did me.
Author: Houston, Texas Employers: Werner Enterprises Omaha, Nebraska

12, Report #1195087

Dec 12 2014
Golden Wattle-au, Ebay Seller based in China , Fraud and Bait & Switch, DONT LOOSE YOUR $ After I made purchase tried to send a product of much less value after being funded . Somewhere in China. Internet Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Golden Wattle-au Internet

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

14, Report #1194974

Dec 12 2014
Eagle Dent Pullers Charlene Anderson, Paul Wilson I ordered and was charged for replacement parts, but never received them. Won't return calls. Corona California Author: Kailua- Kona, Hawaii Body Work & Repair: Eagle Dent Pullers Corona , California

15, Report #1194890

Dec 12 2014
Millennium Enterprises, Inc Millennium Health and Fitness Bad Management of Fitness Center Gym Nationwide Author: Nationwide Health Spas: Millennium Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

Dec 12 2014
US Direct Express Card And The GOVERNMENT THIS PROGRAM IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM COME TRUE! Internet
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Government Stupidity: US Direct Express Card - The GOVERNMENT Internet

17, Report #1194858

Dec 11 2014
The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. They just ripped me off. I brought in my computer 34 days ago because it would power up but show only a black screen. After a week went by, Ted told me that I needed a new graphice card that would cost me $299 pluse a diagnostics fee of $98; inaddition to a servising fee of $75 an hour. This is almost $500 dollars to fix.  I am a college student in my fourth year and now I have no computer to assist me with my studies, I cannot Skype my family who lives out of state, and I have no tools for my freelance web design work. Happy Holidays! Englewood Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. Englewood, Colorado

18, Report #1194753

Dec 11 2014
Electronic Payment Systems EPS, EPS LLC, Electronic Payment Systems, LLC, EPS MRP Savings, Credit Card Processing Centennial Nationwide Author: Golden , Colorado Credit Services: Electronic Payment Systems Nationwide

19, Report #1194664

Dec 11 2014
Green.moneypack scatchoff Publisher clearing house, John Black Trying to get 300 dollars to deliver 2.5 million PCH prize I never entered sweepstakes Nationwide Author: Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: Green.moneypack scatchoff Nationwide

20, Report #1194512

Dec 10 2014
Justenhance.com BLACK ANT RIPOFF SCAM New Jersey Internet Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Alternative Health: Justenhance.com Internet

21, Report #1194382

Dec 10 2014
Deal dash Charged my credit card w/o consent or purchase. Internet Author: Sterling, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Deal dash Internet

22, Report #1194210

Dec 09 2014
Hope Program ECAIN, LLC NJO NATIONAL JOBS ONLINE THEY WANTED TO OFFER ME A JOB AND ASK TO PROVIDE ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATIONS INCLUDING SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND TO FILL OUT A W-9 FORM WITH A FULL SIGNATURE ON IT AS WELL AS ALL OTHER FORMS. STOCKTON CA-ANGEL CAMP Internet Author: stockton, California Computer Help Desk: Hope Program ECAIN, LLC Internet

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

24, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

25, Report #1193958

Dec 08 2014
Moon Valley 136 W Branch St, Arroyo Grande, California 93420   805- 994-1040 buyer beware !!!!! Arroyo Grande California Author: Boston, New York Internet Services: Moon Valley Arroyo Grande, California