Your Search | barry w. black, golden eagle enterprises

May 02 2016
Award notification commission Charles w Fox,Charles H Jacobs, This company has scam me out of my money Kansas Kansas
Author: Pontiac , Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Award notification commission Kansas, Kansas

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Golden Frog took money out of my account when i did not sign up Texas Nationwide Author: Sanford, Michigan Internet Fraud: Golden Frog Nationwide

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Edgar Montalvo I purchased a yeti cup that was to be powder coated black and it never came and their website and Facebook page dissapeared Internet
Author: DeLand, Florida Appliances: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 30 2016
Travis Watkins The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C Charged $6,500 for IRS audit, never came, refused to refund Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Lawyers: Travis Watkins Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 30 2016
black kids haven taking childrens photos submitted and insisting for the consumer to watermark the childs photo in order to share on facebook and then profitting off of the childs photo by selling them off as their own atlantic city Internet Tanya Nicole Snell needs to get over it Author: columbia, Maryland Computer Fraud: black kids haven Internet

Apr 30 2016
MG Enterprises Mailing Special Letters/Working from Home Greenwich Ct. Author: Rochester, New York Home Based Business: MG Enterprises Internet

Apr 30 2016
Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Formerly Power Wagon Enterprises, Inc. Liar, thief, pretends to be a mechanic Jacksonville Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Mechanics: Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Home Advisor is Little Shop of Horrors - Take, take, take and give nothing. Also lied to sell leads Golden Colorado Author: Humble, Texas Customer Leads: Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Golden, Colorado

Apr 30 2016
Mark W. Hollmann M.D. Florida Orthopaedic Associates Knee Surgery Nightmare Orange City Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Doctors: Mark W. Hollmann M.D. Orange City, Florida

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Tarrant County Appraisal District Golden Fleece Award Fort Worth Texas One more thing Author: Corinth, Texas Government Corruption: Tarrant County Appraisal District Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 27 2016
W Auto works Scammed me Lombard Illinois Author: Glendale heights , Illinois Auto Repair Service: W Auto works Lombard, Illinois

Apr 27 2016
Cozy Heaters Prev. Known as Louisville Tin and Stove/Cozy Heaters Heads up to individual w/ repeated thermocouple problems Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Nerw Orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cozy Heaters Jeffersonville , Iowa

Apr 27 2016
Lake County Auto Mall They sold me a car that was junked and Rec in Texas and told her Island and the VIN numbers showing that the car was a Black Range Rover and I have a white Range Rover with that I bought from them Clermont Florida Clermont Florid Author: Clermont, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Lake County Auto Mall Clermont Florida,

Apr 27 2016
Student Loan Relief Department Manhattan Beach Venture, LLC I was contacted by a rep from The Student Loan Relief Department and was caught at a depressing time in my life. Eagle Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Trade Schools: Student Loan Relief Department Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair, Yes We Can Appliance, Yes We Can Appliance NY DOES NOT HONOR THEIR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. THEY DAMAGED WASHER/DRYER. DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS EMAILS AND MESSAGES TO THEIR FACEBOOKPAGE PO BOX 1092 MEDFORD, New York/100 UNION BLVD W. ISLIP Internet Author: Sayville, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Internet

21, Report #1302047

Apr 26 2016
Godaddy ***** * ****** ** *** ***, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Website builder Scam a year after you purchase Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Eagle mountain, Utah Web Hosting: Godaddy Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 26 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fortunately, facts are facts Author: Placerville, California Event Planners & Sites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide

23, Report #1301942

Apr 26 2016
Animal Tails Rescue Maria Therese Pet stolen 10 years found via chip, RESCUE organization refuses to reunite her with her family w/o paying $1,000 to a NON-PROFIT organization Lincolnwood Illinois Author: 60443, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Animal Tails Rescue Lincolnwood, Illinois

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet claim settled with credit to my account Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 25 2016
Eagle Recovery Associates Peoria Illinois Author: Berwyn, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Eagle Recovery Associates Peoria, Illinois