Your Search | bay jewels & antiques:luxury line

Aug 20 2014
Multiple Stream Media LLC Abe Cherian, AdClickMedia Email PPC Program Abe Cherian's AdClickMedia's Physical Address location shows As residential home For sale in Hurley NY. Hurley New York Author: Valley Stream, New York On-Line Business: Multiple Stream Media LLC Hurley, New York

Aug 19 2014
Lexington Management Lexington HomesLexington Inc. Poorly Managed Company Sends Bill Instead of Returned Deposit Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Lexington Management Green Bay, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
Roger Langille DS Domination ROGER LANGILLE RIPPED ME OFF WITH INCOMPLETE PRODUCT STOLED $500.00 Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Roger Langille Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Sensibly Slim DITTO. SAME SAME AS EVERY NE ELSE. PAY THE $4.99, 12 Days later, they take $89.95 UNAUTHORIZED. I had the bank on one line sensibly slim on the other. The banks are well versed in these scams. I'm going back to shopping in town, with cash. Provo Internet Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet

Aug 19 2014
MafiaMoFo.com UnFair Gaming practice Internet Author: gatesville, Texas On-Line Business: MafiaMoFo.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
Golf Tailor LLC Doug Tewell One-time purchase CDs/on-line videos. Company than began billing monthly for additional, unrequested materials. Outrageous scam! Edmond OK Author: Chicago, IL 60611, Illinois Golf Courses: Golf Tailor LLC Internet

Aug 18 2014
1991 inc Bible-Belt Bogus company Atlanta Georgia Author: Caribou, Maine On-Line Business: 1991 inc Internet

Aug 18 2014
Nextbook USA Nextbook Pathetic Line of Products with even worse Customer Service West Covina California Author: Mt.Carmel, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Nextbook USA West Covina, California

Aug 18 2014
purple shield elderly rip-off canada canada Author: conception bay south, New Foundland Sales People: purple shield Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
United Mfrs. Supplies, Inc. United Mfrs merchandise received was not as represented in catalog on line Syosset New York Author: Albany, New York On-Line Business: United Mfrs. Supplies, Inc. Syosset, Select State/Province

Aug 17 2014
The PDM Group Michael Jeffrey, Scott Reese I invested $500.00 in a website and was promised to make money I also invested $450.00 in Buying a room from Amazon 1 year ago and have made no money because every 90 days my website had to be redone. I was promised to make lots of money from Amazon and I have made none. I want my $950.00 back!! phoenix Arizona
Author: johnson city, Tennessee On-Line Stores: The PDM Group phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2014
topstckpicks.com Jeff Williams They are a Scam operation ,,please beware ...they will kick you off the site if you confront them Internet Author: parma, Ohio Brokerage Companies On-line: topstckpicks.com Internet

Aug 17 2014
Comcast Xfinity Was told my bill would be a certain amount, was not informed about their hidden fees for service, Bill is 2 to 3 times as much as It was supposed to be when I agreed to use their sevice. Service technition came to house to set up service, instead of using an existing jack they drilled a new hole in the huse to run their line in. They lied about getting a better deal when bundled services. Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
caribbean cruise line Lied about the cruise, i never received my documents to board the cruise Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: st marys, Georgia Cruises: caribbean cruise line Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 15 2014
Midel Paschel United Strength Entertainment Group $1.5M Line of credit investment scam for franchises. Claims to represent pro athletes and entertainers Los Angeles California Author: Monterey Park, California Business Consultants: Midel Paschel Los Angeles, California

Aug 15 2014
VS Group Vincent Shank VS Group, Vincent Shank, North bay, Sexual Harassment, Harassment, Threats North bay Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Business Consultants: VS Group North bay, Ontario

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 13 2014
L.I.E. Fence Company 1020 Thompson Dr Bay Shore, New York USA ( Chilli ) Work was always delayed finished late and now its so bad its has to be redone Bay Shore New York Author: WEST BABYLON, New York Roofing Companies: L.I.E. Fence Company 1020 Thompson Dr Bay Shore, New York USA Bay Shore, Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Hastings Investments LLC,DAH Management,F4L Investment Corporation, Waterstone. They mastermind their own Ponzi/Madoff Scheme. , Clermont, Florida
Author: , Investment Brokers: Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Clermont, Florida

Richard L Haslitt Sr Rich LIAR-CHEAT-THEIF-ABUSER green bay Wisconsin
Author: Denmark, Wisconsin Adultery: Richard L Haslitt Sr green bay, Wisconsin

Aug 13 2014
Change-of-address-online.com fraudulently claim to be the USPS Stole 20.00 claiming to be the USPS while changing address. Internet
Author: Glendale, Arizona On-Line Business: Change-of-address-online.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
Elmark Entertainment Management Vincent Cordova Heidi Bristo Fake job offer Calgary Alberta Elmark Entertainment Management Vincent Cordova Heidi Bristo Fake job offer Calgary Alberta Fake job offer / Fraudulent Cashier's check Calgary Alberta Author: Cutler Bay , Florida Festivals & Event Services: Elmark Entertainment Management Vincent Cordova Heidi Bristo Fake job offer Calgary Alberta Calgary, Alberta

Aug 13 2014
Option One Plumbing Can't Clear Line, Tries to Sell New Sewer Phoenix California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Plumbing: OPTION ONE PLUMBING Rancho Cucamonga, California