BAY JEWELS & ANTIQUES:LUXURY LINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bay Jewels & Antiques:Luxury Line
There may be more specific results for "Bay Jewels & Antiques:Luxury Line"
For more specific results for "Bay Jewels & Antiques:Luxury Line"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sureprofits - Joshua Armekov is using my email address: (((REDACTED))) to send emails to other people unknown Internet Author: Union Park, Alabama On-Line Business: Sureprofits Internet

Jul 21 2017
Quinn The Eskimo Vintage Horns Matthew Stoecker switched senior ripoff dishonest silent Bellevue   Washington Author: Salem, Ohio On-Line Stores: Quinn The Eskimo Vintage Horns Bellevue  , Washington

Jul 20 2017
Jeffery P. Mcleod Jeff Mcleod, Autism Hero Designs Never received my order Franklin Lakes New Jersey Author: Hollywood, Florida On-Line Stores: Jeffery P. Mcleod Franklin Lakes, New Jersey

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC BlueDolphin.com magtracker.com Unauthorized magazine subscription and credit card charge Stamford Connecticut Author: Palm Bay, Florida Internet Fraud: Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Derma Genetix Wizat Face CreamRaju Face cream Rip Off Withdrew money 94.77 with authorization. Purchased trial size on line for 2.95. They also withdrew 2.99 on 7/04/17 and on 7/19/17 withdrew 94.77 with out authorization. This is a total rip off. Longmont and Woodstock Colorado and Illinois Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Derma Genetix Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
laidbackloot.com Bowie sneakers and wall Art took my money but did not send the merchandise Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Copano Bay Press Mark PusateriMichelle Haas Texas History Ripoff Artists, Ordered a Tx Ranger book for my terminally ill father inlaw, they took pymt and never delivered! Ingleside Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Copano Bay Press Ingleside, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 18 2017
Parisan Glow AEH*AEHARTEYESERUM Billed multiple charges on credit card, Refused to allow me to return product. Many Different billing name INationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida On-Line Business: Parisan Glow Internet

Jul 17 2017
Clement Muwele Recycler La Habra California
Author: San Diego, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Clement Muwele La Habra, California

Jul 17 2017
gimbutandassociates.com Martha I Gimbut #irresponsible adult that responds to her poor values by complaining to authorities when caught cheating with your ex husband Austin Texas proof of no affair Author: Alabama On-Line Business: gimbutandassociates.com Austin , Texas

Jul 16 2017
Addict Gear Scam Company. Charged but Goods never received. not sure Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Addict Gear Internet

Jul 15 2017
Coal cosmetics Coal Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Business: Coal cosmetics Internet

Jul 14 2017
Pretty Sweet Stole My Money; Never Received Items Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan On-Line Business: Pretty Sweet Internet

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
AMS FINANCIAL COACHING Somehow for my credit card and charged me !? Internet Author: Jamestown, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: AMS FINANCIAL COACHING Internet

Jul 13 2017
Derma Genetix skin care negative option fraud scam Cooper City Florida
More info on Jacob Kauffman Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: Derma Genetix Cooper City, Florida