Your Search | bay jewels & antiques:luxury line

Jul 10 2014
David Harkai And Katie Lambert Ripoff on eBay-Took my money and never delivered goods Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California E-trade: David Harkai And Katie Lambert Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
The Web Showroom Liars, Cheats - Webshowroom are Real Scammers Sydney Nationwide Author: Double Bay, Alabama Websites: The Web Showroom Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
MOBILE SITE INNOVA fake internet store website Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina On-Line Stores: MOBILE SITE INNOVA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Big Dawg Fence Big Dawg Tampa Bay Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Big Dawg Fence Tampa Bay, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Salvage World salvageworld kept my deposits totaling $900.00 ignoring my requests to return even a portion Fort Lauderdale Florida 33301 Author: Cowichan Bay, British Columbia Motorcycles: Salvage World Internet

Jul 09 2014
Super 8 Burton Walli's Super 8 False allegations of smoking in room; filthy language; filthy rooms; false racist accusations burton Michigan Author: Bay City, Michigan Hotel: Super 8 Burton burton, Michigan

Jul 09 2014
cash america usa jason stevens spoke to jason i applied on line he called me said i had the loan and said to buy 2 green dot cards to get loan equal 520.00 northern los angeles Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Online banking: cash america usa Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Gamesellerpros.com Albert Arcuri Accepted payment, delivered nothing, lies, rude threatening behavior etc... Orlando Fla Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas On-Line Business: Gamesellerpros.com Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY, INC $30.00 Vivatar lens rebranded at $1,2000 lens, SAN FRANSCISO California Author: Rockwall, Texas Cameras & Video: ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY, INC SAN FRANSCISO, California

Jul 09 2014
PRODERMAGENIX A pop up occurred as a reward for doing a survey on line. Turns out they would give you a free sample for shipping charges. I foolishly gave them my charge card number. They charged my card $129 for a crap bottle of their stuff, which by the way is ineffective. They said you had to cancel in 20 days if you checked the box. I did not check the box purposely but they still charged my card. internet  Author: IRON RIDGE, Wisconsin Drugstores: PRODERMAGENIX Internet

Jul 09 2014
holiday cruse line holiday cruse major scam, prank called me when i declined ft. lauderdale florida Author: slidell, Louisiana Boat Cruises: holiday cruse line Internet

Jul 09 2014
CVS Pharmacy Is treating us like 3rd class citizens making us waste gas waiting in line between 20-45 mintues being arguementive over medicine arguing for nothing causing us distress the employees happen to be black and we are white so its a race issue why we are being treated like this Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, Alabama

15, Report #192628

Jul 09 2014
Simplastics REVIEW: Verified Safe. Simplastics customer satisfaction commitment, Simplastics customer support goes beyond the sale of plastic bins, wire shelving racks, helping customers sort out storage solutions to fit unique requirements. Simplastics awarded 3 GSA contracts from Federal Government, earned top marks for performance in every bi-annual audit, inspection. Nationwide shipping. Miami Florida.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Safe Business Service Simplastics pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Simplastics. Ripoff Report Verified ..safe business service.
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Office Suppliers & Stationers: Simplastics | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Simplastics customer satisfaction commitment, Simplastics customer support goes beyond the sale of plastic bins, wire shelving racks, helping customers sort out storage solutions to fit unique requirements. Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Fashion Lanes Great Line of Products Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Fashion Lanes Los Angeles, California

Jul 08 2014
Islander Inn, Put In Bay Tim Niese (owner) The hotel does you wrong and believes they will never be backlashed. Put-In-Bay Ohio Author: tampa bay, Florida Hotel: Islander Inn Hotel, Put In Bay Put-In-Bay, Ohio

Jul 08 2014
GunBroker.com Gun BrokerGunBroker.com LLC Charged me for a transaction that did not complete. Sent me a letter stating they are sending me to collections. Kennesaw Georgia Author: dahlonega , Georgia On-Line Business: GunBroker.com Kennesaw, Georgia

Jul 08 2014
BMT Micro Thomas Bradford Marina Nielsen Peter Nielsen Kim Valentine Jennifer Lancaster Barbara Hickman Zachary Holmes Carrie Watts Crystal Stilley Katie Murphy e-commerce, internet sales, software sales, bmt, paypal scam, software online vendor, software commerce, order using bmtmicro Wilmington North Carolina Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts On-Line Business: BMT Micro Internet

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
holiday cruise line Bahamas celebration porthole magazine cruise ship terminal its a scam riviera beach florida Author: brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: holiday cruise line riviera beach fl, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Pamelot Dobermans PAMELOT SHOW DOGS & CANINE COMPANIONS BAY CREEK BOARDING KENNELS Puppy Miller / Greeder under guise of a show breeder loganville Georgia Author: Iowa Animal Abuse: Pamelot Dobermans PAMELOT SHOW DOGS & CANINE COMPANIONS loganville, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
THE UNLOCK PROS I send in my Samsung note 3 that i bought on line to this company becuase it was showing bad IMEI and when I called them they promised to fixed it for me. After 2 days I got a confirmation letter for delivery but when I click on this, the message did not show that the phone was on the way. I called them again and they apologized and says the person made a mistake and they will mail it back. Since then I never get my phone back. They refused to pick up my call if I called from my house and cell phone but when I called with friends phone, they will pick it and cut off immediately I mentioned my oreder no 2459.I asked Paypal to collect my money back but they did not retuen my phone.This company is a liar and they are scam which need to be del with and close down. A guy called Eric always picked the phone and a guy called Lorenzo is always on their chat line. 6170 West Lake Mead Blvd , Las Vegas theunlockpros Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: THE UNLOCK PROS Internet

Jul 07 2014
Coco Bay Estates The Residence Club at Coco Bay Estates, Vista Ocotal Residence Club, Coco Sunset, Terramar, Bahia Turquesa, Las Palmas Travel Network, The Luxury Leisure Alliance Timeshare Scam Costa Rica Playas Del Coco Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Timeshare Rentals: Coco Bay Estates Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
omax watches I have called these people to get my money back and return the watch,but the bill/acct. don't have no phone line. just email and when you fill out the required information it never gets to them. Internet Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: omax watches Internet