Your Search | bay jewels & antiques:luxury line

Aug 29 2016
Hudson's Bay Company or HBC or The Bay They overcharged me online and refused to fix the problem. Had to call credit card company Nationwide Author: , British Columbia Clothing Stores: Hudson's Bay Company Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Cruise Line is HEARTLESS. Tampa Nationwide Author: North port, Florida Tours & Excursions: Carnival Cruise Line Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Hi-Line Motors Inc. (Sammy - Owner) THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS! Carrolton, Texas Texas Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Auto Dealers: Hi-LIne Motors Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Matthews Used Car Dealership Complaint - Sells cars with invalid titles Morro Bay California
Author: Morro Bay, California Auto Dealers: Matthews Used Car Dealership Morro Bay, California

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
National Tire and Battery NTB They Busted My Brake Line, Then Lied and Refused to Fix it TALLEYVILLE Delaware
Author: Pedricktown, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: National Tire and Battery TALLEYVILLE, Delaware

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 28 2016
HOLIDAYCENTER ilance do not buy and do not ever. Big liar canada Internet Author: TRABZON, Alabama On-Line Business: HOLIDAYCENTER Internet

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Buyer attempting to return item that they used and damaged Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Spunky's Glass Pipes Scam, smoking, pipes, ignoring my efforts to contact, stole $99 Internet
Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: Spunky's Glass Pipes Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 25 2016
CTU ON LINE CHARGING ME FOR CLASSES I DID NOT TAKE COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Internet Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: CTU ON LINE Internet

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Frontier Communcations Tied a knot in my still unburied line. Called it fixed. Nationwide
Author: Paoli, Indiana Internet Services: Frontier Communcations Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Bonanza.com and coincollector11 Bonanza.com aids fruadulent sellers-coincollector11 and will not help in the refund.STAY AWAY ONLINE ONLY Internet Author: spring, Texas On-Line Stores: Bonanza.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
GTM Logistics Linda Beyers, Manager, ; Rebbeca Bushner, HR Manager, ; Alec Nobomolov, Brooklyn, NY Job Offer: Logistics Manager in the United States Internet Author: Hopkins, South Carolina On-Line Stores: GTM Logistics Internet

Aug 22 2016
South Bay Expressway The 125 Toll Road South Bay Expressway Scam - I have never travelled here! San Diego California Author: San Francisco, California Toll Booth Cashiers: SouthBay Expressway San Diego, California

Aug 22 2016
Bay Area Collections Harassing calls Nationwide Author: North las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Bay Area Collections Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Autobadges.com Erick Valdez Gabe Windt autobadges.com SCAM ARTIST!! STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!! bay city mi
Author: elkton, Virginia Auto Parts: Autobadges.com Erick Valdez Internet

Aug 22 2016
Hulksystems Inc, HPSystems, sold me defective item, send the item back and never heard from them again. great neck, ny Internet Author: Doral, Florida On-Line Business: Hulksystems Inc Internet

Aug 22 2016
Drive Line Auto parts Mike Ignatow Mike At Drive Line Auto Parts Did Absolutely Nothing Said He Would Do including sending my 16 YO son a smashed auto door Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Blanco, Texas Auto Parts: Drive Line Auto parts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania