BAY ROOTER & PLUMBING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bay Rooter & Plumbing
There may be more specific results for "Bay Rooter & Plumbing"
For more specific results for "Bay Rooter & Plumbing"
Showing 1-25 of 9,572 Found Reports For more specific results for "Bay Rooter & Plumbing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Cenkings Capital They Rip me Off with $1000 Internet
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Investment Brokers: Cenkings Capital Internet

Aug 19 2017
Packer Pups Melissa Alexander,Mellissa Alexander Dog Broker who Charges double to triple what you can buy the dog direct from the breeder Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Orlando, Florida Home Based Business: Packer Pups Green Bay , Wisconsin

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
CrazyVegasCasino Ripoff! takes your money - you win they WILL NOT PAY nor reply to inquiries The entire company is a crooked scam and should be thrown off the ewb! God Knows@ The internet Internet Author: bay, California Casinos & Cardrooms: CrazyVegasCasino Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas James R. Youngblood Scam advertising Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Lenz Plumbing Free Estimate that costs $170 Janesville Wisconsin Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Plumbing: Lenz Plumbing Janesville, Wisconsin

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
North American Chimney & Gutter Constant harassment by telemarketers Bay Shore New York Author: New Haven, Connecticut Maintenance Companies: North American Chimney & Gutter Bay Shore, New York

Aug 15 2017
cypress bay solutions untruthful operations dallas Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: cypress bay solutions Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2017
DNB Plumbing Home Service DNB Plumbing, DNB Plumbing Home Service, DNB Plumbers CON ARTIST - BEWARE! Houston, Spring Texas Author: Texas Plumbing: DNB Plumbing Home Service Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Roto Rooter SEWER SOLUTION SPECIALIST STATEN ISLAND New York NEW YORK Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Plumbing: Roto Rooter Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Meadowbrook credit resources Scammers New york New York Author: Thunder bay, Ontario Loans: Meadowbrook credit resources New york, New York

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
Steven Dukes Custom Plumbing Mr. Dukes promised a master bathroom completed in 3 weeks 4 months after the start date he walked away because he didn't know how to complete the job properly. Largo Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Small Business Services: Steven Dukes Custom Plumbing Largo, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Carters Plumbing Horrible Service, Rip offs Waterford Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Plumbing: Carters Plumbing Waterford, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
abc plumbing abc plumb charges are ridiculous Des Plaines Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Maintenance Companies: abc plumbing Des Plaines, Illinois

Aug 09 2017
Total Warranty Services Stalling payment on an auto that was totaled on Dec 18 2016 West Palm Beach Florida You have to protect yourself now Author: Palm Bay, Florida Warranty Companies: Total Warranty Services West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 07 2017
Aquasana Sold fake whole home water filter Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Plumbing: Aquasana Internet

Aug 06 2017
Woodchop Hardwood Floors Dylan Coulson Thief left with deposit and never returned Gibsons British Columbia Author: Halfmoon Bay B.C. Canada, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Woodchop Hardwood Floors Gibsons , British Columbia

Aug 06 2017
ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR - DRU2@ehi.com Enterprise rent a car send me a bill for $1,578.88 for damages to a rental vehicle that i did not cause P O BOX 843369 Kansas City MO USA 64184 Nationwide
EnterpriseCares Author: Bay Area, California Car Rentals: ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
Duane Lyons Reality Aka Duane Lyons Aka Lyons Reality Stole 4000 usd Granite bay California Author: East windsor, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Duane Lyons Reality Granite bay, California