Your Search | bedford, new hampshire

Dec 10 2016
Special Design Jewlry Houston TX debited my card and never sent merchadise Houston Tx Internet Author: Holbrook, New York Jewelry Stores: Special Design Jewlry Houston TX Internet

Dec 10 2016
Topratedaccounts Topratedaccounts fraud Wetherby Nationwide Author: New Jersey Websites: Topratedaccounts Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Global Moving 973-615-8134 CROOKS & SCAM Ausbury Park Internet Author: Ausbury Park, New Jersey Moving Companies: Global Moving 973-615-8134 Internet

Dec 10 2016
Dean J Rogan Dean JamesChh Contracting, Dean Rogan, DJ Rogan We gave Dean Rogan Jr the owner a $8073.75 deposit in December 2013. No refund, no work performed. Seeked legal help Barneget New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Dean J Rogan Internet

Dec 10 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and did not deliver the goods I ordered Internet Author: Salem , New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Wendi Cooper Wendi 2004 GMC 4x4. Super Clean, Husband died needs it gone ASAP Atlanta Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Wendi Cooper Internet

Dec 10 2016
GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Offered free product if I pay shipping. Now has charged my card, unauthorized, two payments over 80 dollars in one day. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Drug Stores: GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Internet

Dec 10 2016
Brilliance New York ***TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DISTRESSED WOMAN ON HER WAY TO DECEASED SISTER'S MEMORIAL*** Irvine California Author: Greenbrae, California Beauty Salons: Brilliance New York Irvine, California

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 10 2016
GLOBAL MOVING , Inc SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS, Wayne, New Jersey Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVING Internet

Dec 10 2016
CARID.com They sent me headlights that weren't compatible with my vehicle after reassuring me they were Cranbury New Jersey
Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Parts: CARID.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe High Class Universe is a scam! Internet Their website is brand new - less than 2 months old Author: Elkhorn City, Kentucky Hobby Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
Fingerhut Corp. , Fingerhutcom Sold me a defective digital camera, Kodak PixPro was new yet very defective. Prairie Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Topeka, Kansas Cameras & Video: Fingerhut Corp. Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Lisa Stevens Psychic She moves back & forth from California to New Jersey & New York. She did the very same thing to me at more than $18,000. New Jersey Are you kidding me? Author: Glendale, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lisa Stevens Psychic Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: FRT INVESTMENTS NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Dec 09 2016
TechProKings FAIL TO DOWNLOAD PURCHASE NEW YORK Internet Author: Raeford, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: TechProKings Internet

Dec 09 2016
aspire marketing I received a pop up screen and was shown to call this phone # to get all virsus removed . They said I will charged $100 to be cleaned Syndey New South Wales Syndey South Wales Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Computer Service & Repair: aspire marketing Syndey New South Wales,

Dec 09 2016
Adam Parcelli Pacific Bulldogs Avoid business with him at all costs! Reseda, California Internet
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Liars: Adam Parcelli Internet

Dec 09 2016
Samsung Poor customer service and technical support, defective unit Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Not applicable, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Dec 09 2016
Bibicheff & Associates Alexander BibicheffAlex BibicheffBibicheff Law STAY AWAY. WORST LAWYER EVER. YOU'LL BE DEPORTED Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Bibicheff & Associates Brooklyn, New York

Dec 09 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna Gerard Donna Cheshire | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  | Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida