BEE JEE COLLECTION, CHICAGO, IL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Bee jee collection, Chicago, il
There may be more specific results for "Bee jee collection, Chicago, il"
For more specific results for "Bee jee collection, Chicago, il"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet

Jul 21 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Allied National Health Insurance scam. Stole hundreds of dollars from me Tampa Florida I think you misunderstood Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Parisian Glow Bean Eye Serum Bee Eye Cream, Bei Eye Cream Rip Off, Fraudulent, Poor Customer Service Colorado Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 21 2017
G9 ASSET MANAGEMENT/GABRIEL FIELDS Gabriel FieldsManaging Principal / OwnerCourt Appointed ReceiverG9 Asset Management, Owners Real Estate Services Fraudulent Gabriel Fields and his Scam G9 Asset Management Chicago Illinois Author: Toledo, Ohio Property Management: G9 ASSET MANAGEMENT/GABRIEL FIELDS Chicago, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
Alex Oseiwusu Ripoff Chicago Illinois Chicago Illinoi Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Alex Oseiwusu

Jul 20 2017
Coastal Financial Services Collection Agency Scam Nationwide Author: Middletown, Delaware Collection Agency's: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Bill Kay Auto Group owes Serenity LED, an SDVOSB company, over $10K Midlothian Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Bill Kay Auto Group Midlothian, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Brown/Olcott, PLLC Collection agency masquerading as a Law Firm Tucson Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Collection Agency's: Brown/Olcott, PLLC Tucson, Arizona

Jul 19 2017
Hirshbach Trying to force me to drive a truck I'm unsafe condition 18355 US-20, East Dubuque, IL 61025 Internet Author: Other Miscellaneous Companies: Hirshbach

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Debt collection department United States of federal management They sent me an email saying I owed 1423.13 and I could resolve by paying 734.12 and that I have an arrest Warrent and what would happen after I went to jail and that they would start garnishing my wages Internet Author: raceland, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Debt collection department Internet

Jul 19 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 19 2017
vidanta mayan palace, private reserve collection fraud, ripped off, scammed, riveria maya , mexico Author: columbus, Indiana Resorts: vidanta Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 19 2017
Godfrey Hotel Chicago Poor, careless, short-sighted customer service. Ripped off for ~$300 Chicago Illinois Author: Arlington, Virginia Hotel: Godfrey Hotel Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
Dr. Pavan Prasad, Clarity Clinic www.claritychi.com Reckless, Idiot Doctor Only cares about MONEY Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Doctors: Dr. Pavan Prasad, Clarity Clinic Chicago, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Was paid in full for a trial sample and months later received a collection notice for $98.71 from Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: San Bernardino, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
China Furniture Online China Furniture Thieves Chicago, Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Furniture & Furnishings: China Furniture Online Internet

Jul 18 2017
continental collection very harassing. calling me at my work and extremely very rude to me while on the phone talking to me Denver Colorado Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: continental collection Denver , Colorado

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
North Shore Agency 270 Spagnoli Rd, Ste110Melville NY 11747 Cashed my check 6/16/2017 and sent another collection letter on 7/11/17 for the same amount. Melville New York Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Passaic, New Jersey Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York