Your Search | best buy, wachovia bank

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
VPM3 vision property management Housing Scam, rent or rent to own or to buy a house / property. VPM3 Nationwide, Connecticut, South Carolina
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Real Estate Services: VPM3 Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
shoecall.com Shoe Buy Scam Online Shoe distributor Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Clothing Stores: shoecall.com Internet

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Maria Charleton Stiffs the best pool service I ever had Anaheim California Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Maria Charleton Anaheim, California

Jan 18 2017
Shawn Eliovitz Brantford, Ontario, Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Tenants, Renting, Rental, Slumlord Brantford Ontario Author: Oklahoma Realtors: Shawn Eliovitz Brantford, Ontario

Jan 18 2017
Auto buy credit Fraud liers thieves St louis Missouri Author: St.Louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Auto buy credit St louis, Missouri

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
credit one bank hidden fees apearing , 100,s $ on account phantom purchases added last minute causing overlimit Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: credit one bank Internet

Jan 17 2017
Rayman SEO Rayman Corprayman best Seo edward Miller, Chris Owens, Do Not Use Waste of Time and Money RIP OFF Etobicoke Internet Author: lynnwood, Washington Internet Fraud: Rayman SEO Internet

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Cinebody - Lumenati Lumenati - Cinebody Scam, Rip Off, UnProfessional, Do Not Buy or Send $ Denver Colorado Author: La Quinta, California Internet Fraud: Cinebody - Lumenati Denver, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
Buy Fast Like Facebook Likes Texas Internet This is Not a Report Author: Dhaka, Alabama Dental Services: Buy Fast Like Internet

Jan 15 2017
Bostons Best Transportation William ( Bill ) Higgins Non payment of 56 hours worked. Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Milton , Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Bostons Best Transportation Weymouth , Massachusetts

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Satin Youth or Sansanovich LLC SCAM Fraudulent withdrawals from my bank account via debit card St George Utah Author: garner, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
Woodforest National Bank Predatory Bank, Excessive Holding Times, The Woodlands Texas Woodforest Customer Service Author: Plano, Texas Banks: Woodforest National Bank The Woodlands, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 14 2017
Chase Bank Latest Bank Scam and Fraud on Customers New York New York I am confused Author: Grant-Valkaria, Florida Banks: Chase Bank New York, New York

Jan 14 2017
Insight prepaid Visa card Bank of Chicago Fee me to ZERO BALANCE. Sacramento California Why are you using them? Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Insight prepaid Visa card Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet