Your Search | best buy, wachovia bank

1, Report #1319770

Jul 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA DO NOT OPEN ACCT SMALL BUSINESS HOUSTON, TEXAS Crowley TEXAS Nationwide Author: Burleson, Texas Small Business Services: Bank Of America Nationwide

2, Report #1319745

Jul 30 2016
Independent Bank Demeaning, Accusatory, Fraud Memphis Tennessee Nationwide Author: Georgia Banks: Independent Bank Nationwide

3, Report #1319738

Jul 30 2016
Hollar Hyundai Don't buy the bumper to bumper extended warranty Winter Park Florida Author: winter park, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollar Hyundai Winter Park, Florida

4, Report #1319730

Jul 30 2016
TD Bank Seabrook NH $175 OD FEES FOR .72 CENT ERROR SO THE FIRST $35 FEE CAUSED EVERYTHING ELSE TO BOUNCE AND THEY ARE MORE LIKE BANK OF AMERICA NOW REFUSING TO REFUND THE OUTRAGEOUS FEES - TIME FOR ANOTHER CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT FROM SSI RECIPIENTS WHO APPEAR TO BE THEIR NEWEST TARGET Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Salisbury, Massachusetts Banks: TD Bank Seabrook NH Seabrook, New Hampshire

5, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

6, Report #1319601

Jul 29 2016
Interactive Brands It's a bate and add scheme, they get you to buy then tell you that you bought other stuff.. They offer incomplete refunds. St-Laurent Quebec Author: Richmond, Kentucky Computer Software: Interactive Brands Quebec

7, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

8, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

9, Report #1319510

Jul 28 2016
Suntrust Bank Suntrust Atm took $600 of my cash and didn't return until after 10 business days charlotte Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

10, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

12, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

14, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

15, Report #1319417

Jul 28 2016
SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SARL IAT PAYPAL They charged my bank account for $13.99 Internet Author: New York Internet Fraud: SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS Internet

16, Report #1319367

Jul 28 2016
MUFG Union Bank Union BankUnion Bank of California, UnionBank Whistleblower security expert finds hacker back doors in Union Bank software for employees and yakuza to access international accounts San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Banks: MUFG Union Bank Nationwide

17, Report #1319335

Jul 28 2016
HawkSpy HawkEye Keylogger Reborn SCAM / BROKEN HawkSpy Hawkeye keylogger reborn is a broken s***** software! DONT BUY. Internet Author: Iowa Computer Software: HawkSpy Internet

18, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

19, Report #1194881

Jul 27 2016
energc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: energc LLC clients feel safe, confident, & become more energy efficient with the help of the company! energc is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, exceptional service, and the best craftsmanship. Just ask clients like Austin First Church in Austin, TX! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update to RipOff Status (((Redacted)))Michael Johnson, Justin Scribner, Stephen Vogelpohl Austin Texas Roofing, www.energc.net www.austintx.roof.com Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified…businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Cedar Park, Texas

20, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

21, Report #1319227

Jul 27 2016
GE Equipment bank acct scam Calls to get your bank account info, saying they need to wire you money San Antonio Texas Author: Dublin, Pennsylvania Banks: GE Equipment San Antonio, Texas

22, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

23, Report #1319189

Jul 27 2016
Ally finical Ally bank Charging double finance charges Louisville Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: Pittsboro, Mississippi Car Financing: Ally finical Nationwide

24, Report #1319154

Jul 27 2016
First Merit Bank Loan Fraud Parma Heights Ohio Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Banks: First Merit Bank Parma Heights, Ohio

25, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide