Your Search | best buy inc. (store 589)

May 31 2016
ACS Inc. Lawsuit acct. #31-546123 It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Onsted, Michigan Cash Services: ACS Inc.

May 31 2016
shawn Roberts -- Financial Crime Enforcement Network so-called Cash Advance Inc / Ace Cash / Online Cash / Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agencies: shawn Roberts Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

May 31 2016
Corning Consumer Products Company World Kitchen, worldkitchen .com1-800-999-3436 Misrepresentation in the Corelle store in this mall Byron Center Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Sales People: Corning Consumer Products Company Byron Center, Michigan

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 31 2016
Rick Ronveaux Richard Ronveaux, Frontier Real Estate & Development Group, Inc. real estate scam; paid in full ($25,150.00); never received deed; Ronveaux disappeared Fernandina Beach Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: Rick Ronveaux Fernandina Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Safe, secure storage for long & short term where security is at the heart of everything. Safety, flat rates, & overall customer service is Terry Moving & Storage's everyday practice. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lake Forest, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Nationwide

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company.  Coral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 31 2016
Cash Advance Inc Loan Scan Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc Internet

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Plaza Health, Volcan Health Praza Health Scam on free samples of Testropin & Maxtropin company said only pay shipping and received over $114 charge that is reoccurring monthly. When called to dispute they claimed that you have 14 days to return to get money back. Very deceptive!!! Also volcano health same scam!!!! Do not buy anything Testadrox, Megadrox, Postdrox Scottsdale Arizona Author: Killeen, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
UPDATE FOR 1& 1....5 31 2016 Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

May 28 2016
AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Legrant Stanley pavinhg, driveways, asphalt Malden Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Malden, Massachusetts

May 28 2016
New Prime Inc prime inc PrimeSucces leasing should be changed to Prime Failure Leasing Springfield Missouri Author: Santa Maria, California Unusual Rip-Off: New Prime Inc Springfield, Missouri

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Economy rent a car Force to buy their insurance Orlando Florida Author: San Marcos, California Auto Rentals: Economy rent a car Orlando, Florida