Your Search | best buy inc. (store 589)

Jul 24 2014
saferwholesale.com Great Sports Inc. Sent wrong product model at a lesser value, rude customer service refused to correct the situation, changed their online description to match what they sent after complaint was filed Joliet Illinois Author: Clear Lake, Iowa Sporting Goods: saferwholesale.com Joliet, Illinois

Jul 24 2014
cvs pharmacy harassment over discarded merchandise outside their store upper montclair New Jersey Author: upper montclair, New Jersey Questionable Activities: cvs pharmacy upper montclair, New Jersey

Jul 24 2014
Alliance Publishing, Inc./Catherine Reece Patricia Tate, Founding MemberJanice Murphy, Support Team SpecialistKathleen Simms, Support Team Specialist Failed to deliver (timely), Failed to Respond to Email Inquiries, Failed to notify problem Homewood Illinois Author: Huntington Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Alliance Publishing, Inc./Catherine Reece Homewood, Illinois

Jul 23 2014
Ultimate Unity Inc Don't purchase anything from this company it's a SCAM! Michigan City Indiana Author: New London, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: Ultimate Unity Inc Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 23 2014
Checkmate Instant Checkmate, Inc. 4330 S Valley Blvd. Ste 118 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103-4052 Sucked in a second time Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Personal Services: Checkmate Internet

Jul 23 2014
Health Care Supply Pros Use them to buy but don't expect your return to work out for YOU! Austin Texas Author: chicago, Illinois Liars: Health Care Supply Pros Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
Best Choice Delivery Moving Gregory Acosta We paid Best Choice to move us on June 28, 2014. They have not delivered our furniture and not returning our calls. Carson California Author: Burbank , California Furniture & Furnishings: Best Choice Delivery Moving Carson, California

Jul 23 2014
RoseGal Offered $20 store credit for $210 of useless poor quality merchandise Nanshan District Shenszhen Author: omaha, Nebraska On-Line Stores: RoseGal Internet

9, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 23 2014
bruno inc Joshua Bruno Bruno Inc Refuses to return rental security deposits and Louisana law lets landlords get away with it new orleans Louisiana Author: ft wayne, Indiana Attorneys General: bruno inc new orleans, Louisiana

Jul 23 2014
Oznomics Inc Steve oz tinkle A TOTAL FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Oznomics Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2014
Angel House Cleaners (Best Coast Carpet Solutions) Scam, fraudulent cleaning services, ripoff, groupon deals Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Angel House Cleaners Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2014
Capital Beltway Express LLC 495 Express LanesTransurban ,USA, operations Inc. Fraudulent toll billing New York New York Author: Halifax, Massachusetts Toll Booth Cashiers: Capital Beltway Express LLC New York, New York

Jul 21 2014
Pay per call Jim Avdoulos ,aka Jim Gerardi, Jim Avdoulos James Avdoulos Jim Gerardi James Avdoulos Jim Avdoulos/Jim Gerardi does it again! Pay Per Call Inc is a FRAUD This guy is theft Palm coast Florida Author: Palm coast , Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: Pay per call Palm coast , Florida

Jul 21 2014
Fulfillment Center Advertisement stated buy two and get 3 free. I was charged $35.00 for each bottle Aurora Colorado Author: Red Bud, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Plisco.com They said if I buy a playstation giftcard and email it to them, I would get a code, I could use to purchase a product form thier site at a sale price. Not sure Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Plisco.com Internet

Jul 21 2014
The Sumlin Broadcasting Network Sumlin Broadcasting Network, Sbntv, Sbntv1, Sumlin, Jay Sumlin, Yolanda Sumlin, SB Shopping club, shoppers club, a brand new bag SBN SCAM Artist with Best Buy, Macys, & Walmart oakdale Louisiana
Author: Mabelton, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sumlin Broadcasting Network oakdale, Louisiana

Jul 21 2014
Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan/ Store ripped my son off on his prepaid plan, customer service admits the store lied but does nothing Waldorf, 20601 Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 21 2014
FreightCenter Inc. FreightCenter.com Bait & Switch, Charged more than double quoted price without notification or authorization! Palm Harbor Florida Author: Purcellville, Virginia Shipping Companies: FreightCenter Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jul 20 2014
Texas Direct Auto No way to buy a car Stafford Texas Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Texas Direct Auto Internet

Jul 20 2014
SDG Homes - SDG Homes is a subsidiary of Surdu Development Group, Inc which was founded by Trevor Surdu. SDG Homes, Trevor Surdu fails to complete work, very unprofessional, continues to lie, and demonstrated fraud. Brighton Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Home Improvements: SDG Homes - Trevor Surdu Brighton, Michigan

Jul 19 2014
Go Wireless Verizon Wireless Store policy charges $300. in addition to what a real Verizon store charges. (if you cancel) Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Cellular Phone Companies: Go Wireless Ramona, California

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
www.fieldtacticalunit.com TURNS? was contacted by Eugenia Blanc sent a contract for Home depot store #2509 $13 hr myself $11 hr helper check to be cut on the 30th of June,next job home depot store #2559 $30 hr self $15 hr helper wa s told after the rate was agreed upon that we could not move forward.(they would not work me anymore unless i dropped my fee x number of dollars ,long story short check sent to wrong addres remailed still no pay no revisede contract no returned calls ect i would hope that the proper athoritys step in and shut these beatartist down and see to it that the people that provided services were compensated Atlanta ,Georgia Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: www.fieldtacticalunit.com Internet