Your Search | best buy inc. (store 589)

1, Report #1191722

Nov 27 2014
saferwholesale.com Great Sports inc. Sold me a damaged Golf Cart, with Dead Battery's faulty wires, overcharged for shipping Internet nation Author: coquitlam, Alabama Sporting Goods: saferwholesale.com Internet

2, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

3, Report #1191708

Nov 27 2014
SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Worst Furniture Move and property damage I have experienced Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Moving Companies: SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Nationwide

4, Report #1191702

Nov 27 2014
AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza Abel Garza of AG Services is a con artist. Do not work with him or you'll be sorry. West palm beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza West palm beach, Florida

5, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

6, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

8, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

9, Report #1191355

Nov 26 2014
MultiView, Inc. MultiView, Jason Cox, Tim Fogus, Wes Carrell Scammed, Used, Taken Advantage Of, Manipulated Irving Texas Author: Canyon Country, California Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView, Inc. Irving, Texas

10, Report #1191568

Nov 26 2014
Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Sean, Sherveen Money Extortion, Threats and False Ripoff reports Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Nationwide

11, Report #1191555

Nov 26 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc.ALERT!! Grzegorz Kawula Fraud!!!!! Lies to his subcontractors!!! Doesn't pay for their hard work!!! Wood Dale ILLINOIS Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc.

12, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

13, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

14, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

15, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

16, Report #1191451

Nov 25 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc. Grzegorz Kawula Owes money to hard working people!!!!! Wood Dale Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

17, Report #1191416

Nov 25 2014
Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Tried to get my Confidential Information West Palm Beach, may be Internet Author: San Francisco, California Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Internet

18, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

19, Report #1191393

Nov 25 2014
Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Jaken Lin http://www.aliexpress.com/store/610166 Scammer that knowingly sent faulty parts but forgot to remove the FAIL sticker off of the item before sending. China Internet Author: Bellevue, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Internet

20, Report #1191380

Nov 25 2014
Cash Advance, Inc. I received an email identical to the one you received previously, except for the amount requested. If these characters were legitimate they would have sent proper legal paperwork by POSTAL mail. They certainly would not be using a Web-based email service Their email is threatening in tone and obviously intended to intimidate people into paying them. Well, I've been around the block a few times and I'm not so easily intimidated. Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles, California

21, Report #1191368

Nov 25 2014
LPI Financial Serices, Inc Life Partners Inc Misrepresented product Waco Texas Author: San Jose, California Insurance Companies: LPI Financial Serices, Inc Waco, Texas

Nov 25 2014
Complaint Review: Gary Pools, Gary Store Owner Leif Zars | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Antonio Texas
Author: Poteet, Texas Marine Accessories: Gary Pools, Gary Store Owner Leif Zars San Antonio, Texas

23, Report #1191341

Nov 25 2014
pacific brochures inc. theifs. diane stanley promised to deliver product in 4 weeks will not answer and when they do it is to a diane stanly liar san diego California Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Sales People: pacific brochures inc. san diego, California

24, Report #1191256

Nov 25 2014
Greyhound Lines Inc Lost My Luggage On A 1 Transfer Trip, No Clothes, No Work Gear Dallas Texas Author: harrison, Arkansas Bus Travel: Greyhound Lines Inc Nationwide

25, Report #1191198

Nov 24 2014
Stop & Shop ahold Stop & Shop Hadley MA store mishandle my $8200 Hadley, Massachusetts Author: South Hadley, Massachusetts Cash Services: Stop & Shop Hadley, , Massachusetts