Your Search | betamax voip cologne, germany
Approximately 805 Reports Found

Feb 06 2016
stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be It has many names but the email is the samespetty@gmail.com the northface caps, took a month Germany Internet Author: Den Bosch, Sporting Goods: stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be Internet

Jan 29 2016
Alexander Hoffman This person is a serial offender of using credit cards, and then initiating charge backs. Hamburg Germany Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Alexander Hoffman Hamburg, Other

Jan 03 2016
DMI Group Babu Ozhiparakkal DMI Groups, Babu Ozhiparakkal, Ben John Manjaly, Dilju Kuryan India, germany, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore Internet
DMI FAKE BG Author: Alabama Financial Services: DMI Group Babu Ozhiparakkal Internet

Dec 26 2015
DELIVERY-PLANET.COMFREDRIKSBERG advertiaed iphone 6 for $1.99 then also took $119.00 three days later. Cologne, Germany from their site location Internet Author: Cold Lake, Alberta Telephones: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDRIKSBERG Internet

Dec 19 2015
Nolyn acoustics Troy Pulled up in white out of state van with new Jersey plates. Told me customer canceled order. Wanted $800 and gave to me for $150. Nolyn Germany New Jersey Author: Lindenhurst, New York Stereos: Nolyn acoustics Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
In Touch Voip Intouchvoip took out 39.95 and then I was charged a 30.00 overdraft fee. I have never heard of this company and have never given them my information. Thankfully I was able to get the funds reversed by filing a fraud report, but after research I see that this company is doing this to a lot of people. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Telephone Companies: In Toch

Nov 30 2015
music-outlet-shop ebay music-outlet-shop ebay ripped me off completely Awful seller. Never shipped guitar. cologne germany germany Author: mobile, Alabama Computer Fraud: music-outlet-shop

Nov 13 2015
Roland Holz of Olinah & BSIG Company Internet Fraud & Scam Hamburg Germany Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Roland Holz Hamburg,

Nov 05 2015
InTouch Voip I discovered on 11/4/15 that InTouch Voip charged my checking account $39.95 without my authorization. I did not do any business with them nor do I know how they got access to my account information. I have filed a fraud investigation with my bank. I want them stopped and I will get my money back. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephones: InTouch Voip Internet

10, Report #1261910

Oct 17 2015
1-800-315-4730 VOIP Fraudulent Charges for Non-Existent Services Rendered Nationwide
Author: Littlerock, California Internet Services: 1-800-315-4730 VOIP Nationwide

Oct 15 2015
Experteer Deceptive and misleading. Site looks impressive. They get your CC number then hit each month. Unethical if not criminal. M√ľnchen Germany Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Employment Services: Experteer Internet

Oct 12 2015
OANETWORKS COANETWORKS ITELECENTER, COA Network, Inc. DO NOT SIGN UP, THEY WILL HOLD YOUR NUMBER HOSTAGE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, HU ON ME MANY TIMESM, RUDE READ REVIEWS ONLINE WORST RANKED OF ALL VOIP COMPANYS New Jersey Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: OANETWORKS Internet

Oct 10 2015
voip 2320 Switch and bait Lone Tree Colorado Author: Peoria, Arizona Telephone Companies: voip 2320 Lone Tree , Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Kattie Katya Bondar Professional Dating Scammer Internet
Also a prey of katya fox bondar Author: Alabama Ex- Girlfriends: Kattie Katya Bondar

Oct 03 2015
VOIP Posted two checks to my account for $39.75 unauthorized Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Bad Check Writers: 1-800-315-4730 VOIP Internet

Oct 01 2015
Cockpitdekor Many Names and web addresses AVOID THIS COMPANY UK AND GERMANY
Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Cockpitdekor

Sep 24 2015
Awardspace Awardspace Zetta Hosting Solutions Ltd. Hacked our PayPal account and tried to make a purchase to their company Mathildenstr. 18, 24148 Kiel, Germany Nationwide Author: Alberta Hackers: Internet Fraud: Awardspace Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
Mannheim Triumph Mannheim Triumph Germany over charging for repairs Mannheim Germany Author: Box Elder, South Dakota Motorcycles: Mannheim Triumph internet

Sep 14 2015
Battleye Anticheat BattlEye Innovations They banned me for no reason. Germany Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Battleye Anticheat Internet

Sep 08 2015
Orderingonlinesystem.com Talent Startups Inc Dont purchase this Broken script....they will then charge you to fix it after you purchase it! What a Scam!!! Germany Internet
Sorry but statement not true, please check pictures attached in links Author: Chino Hills, California Software: Orderingonlinesystem.com Internet

Aug 31 2015
Karatbars International KARATBARS INTERNATIONAL IS A PONZI SCHEME! Stuttgart Germany
Karatbars Author: PIedmont, New York Cross-Border Scams: Karatbars International Stuttgart, Other

Aug 29 2015
Usenext AviteoTeach inkasso Munich Germany Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Usenext Internet

Aug 26 2015
S.U.P Group, LTDS.U.P Group, LTD,Swen Palisch, Mr. Walter Konig Of Germany Used our funds to invest, never paid us a penny, they made a lot of money off of us Isla Isla De La Toja, Espaa Other Swen Uwe Palisch Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: S.U.P Group, LTD,Swen Palisch, Walter Konig Of Germany Isla De La Toja, Espa, Other

Aug 24 2015
Mennuci2014 or IzWy accn.chhttp glonntal-loewen.de 500millionenfreunde.de Online retailer pretending to be located in France, Germany and Italy (to name a few). Fraudulent sale of shoes, purporting to be authentic, charged to credit card. False cheap goods sent in place. Response to complaint is that they were more cooler than the ones I ordered. The sellers declared value on customs invoice is USD10, I paid Approx. USD100. Shanghai Shanhai Provinc Author: Genva, Clothing Stores: Mennuci2014 or IzWy Internet

Aug 17 2015
TITANTRADES Not known Titan trates scammed me out of all my money and left me broke and in debt london / germany Internet Author: Coalville, Alabama Computer Dealers: TITANTRADES Internet