Your Search | betamax voip cologne, germany

Oct 06 2015
Kattie Katya Bondar Professional Dating Scammer Internet
ex - (Germany)2 Author: Alabama Ex- Girlfriends: Kattie Katya Bondar

Oct 03 2015
VOIP Posted two checks to my account for $39.75 unauthorized Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Bad Check Writers: 1-800-315-4730 VOIP Internet

Oct 01 2015
Cockpitdekor Many Names and web addresses AVOID THIS COMPANY UK AND GERMANY
Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Cockpitdekor

Sep 24 2015
Awardspace Awardspace Zetta Hosting Solutions Ltd. Hacked our PayPal account and tried to make a purchase to their company Mathildenstr. 18, 24148 Kiel, Germany Nationwide Author: Alberta Hackers: Internet Fraud: Awardspace Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
Mannheim Triumph Mannheim Triumph Germany over charging for repairs Mannheim Germany Author: Box Elder, South Dakota Motorcycles: Mannheim Triumph internet

Sep 14 2015
Battleye Anticheat BattlEye Innovations They banned me for no reason. Germany Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Battleye Anticheat Internet

Sep 08 2015
09:07 AM Talent Startups Inc Dont purchase this Broken script....they will then charge you to fix it after you purchase it! What a Scam!!! Germany Internet
Sorry but statement not true, please check pictures attached in links Author: Chino Hills, California Software: Internet

Aug 31 2015
Karatbars International KARATBARS INTERNATIONAL IS A PONZI SCHEME! Stuttgart Germany
Karatbars Author: PIedmont, New York Cross-Border Scams: Karatbars International Stuttgart, Other

Aug 29 2015
Usenext AviteoTeach inkasso Munich Germany Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Usenext Internet

Aug 26 2015
S.U.P Group, LTDS.U.P Group, LTD,Swen Palisch, Mr. Walter Konig Of Germany Used our funds to invest, never paid us a penny, they made a lot of money off of us Isla Isla De La Toja, Espaa Other Swen Uwe Palisch Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: S.U.P Group, LTD,Swen Palisch, Walter Konig Of Germany Isla De La Toja, Espa, Other

Aug 24 2015
Mennuci2014 or IzWy accn.chhttp Online retailer pretending to be located in France, Germany and Italy (to name a few). Fraudulent sale of shoes, purporting to be authentic, charged to credit card. False cheap goods sent in place. Response to complaint is that they were more cooler than the ones I ordered. The sellers declared value on customs invoice is USD10, I paid Approx. USD100. Shanghai Shanhai Provinc Author: Genva, Clothing Stores: Mennuci2014 or IzWy Internet

Aug 17 2015
TITANTRADES Not known Titan trates scammed me out of all my money and left me broke and in debt london / germany Internet Author: Coalville, Alabama Computer Dealers: TITANTRADES Internet

Jul 27 2015
Sonicable (FXP International) They crowdfunfed a product, promised delivery for march, but did not ship. Some users got their cables, but they broke. I even dont got my cables at all. They do not respond to mails! They have no company address and they hide all of theis domains behind They sold Sonicables to me but never delivered. Miami Florida Author: Cologne, Miscellaneous Electronics: Sonicable (FXP International) Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2015

Jul 23 2015
12:20 PM alias ambit technologies Beware of Fraud! After making transaction of several hundred dollars according to itechscripts alias ambit technologies my money never arrived. I used a German bank in Germany to transact money to a German Bank account in India! I believe they are scam and make money from ripping off people! Bangalore Author: Alabama Computer Software: alias ambit technologies Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
voip innovations They are Devious Scumbag Rip Off Artist Gilbert Arizona Customer Service is a Top Priority for VoIP Innovations Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Services: voip innovations Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 10 2015
800-315-4730 VOIP They created a fradulent check with my account information and cashed it to my account for $39.75 this was completely no authorized by me Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Banks: 800-315-4730 VOIP internet

Jun 30 2015
Reviver Soft (cleverbridge AG) Software sold unable to be used and have serious doubts as to it's purpose or effectiveness Brabanter Str. 2-4 - 50674 Cologne Germany Author: Internet Software: Reviver Soft (cleverbridge AG) Internet

Jun 19 2015
Vertex SBC LLC Bogus Employment offer, They send you a phony agreement and ask to send a copy of your ID. Once that process is done they will send another form asking for your banking Info on the form they ask you what your daily limit is for withdrawals. Washington DC, Edmonton Canada & Germany Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Employment Services: Vertex SBC LLC Internet

Jun 10 2015
Klaus Herbert Best Sold retirement insurance I did not know nothing about while closing on a House in Germany Kircheimbonlanden Nationwide Author: Grovetown, Georgia Questionable Activities: Klaus Herbert Best

Jun 08 2015

Jun 03 2015
VOIPYOURWORLD Voip Your World went into my bank account and electronically taken $38.48. I dont know this company or have any dealing with then. I dont know how they got my bank information. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB and also with the Attorney General in the State of Delaware. I live in Pennsylvania. Wilmington Delaware Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: VOIPYOURWORLD Wilmington, Delaware

Jun 01 2015
VoIP Your World Unauthorized withdrawal From Bank Account in the amount of $38.48 Brookline New Hampshire Author: Easton, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: VoIP Your World Brookline, New Hampshire

May 29 2015
VOIP Your World Billing my Checking account for $38.48 . Never signed up for this just started taking money out. Reported to my bank first time and now they have taken it out again. There are complaint already to the BBB. Internet Author: Felton, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: VOIP Your World

May 29 2015
VOIP Your World Processed check using my name Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Myers, Florida Banks: VOIP Your World Fort Worth , Texas