BETTER TRADES A.K.A. LONG TERM SHORT TERM, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Better Trades A.k.a. Long Term Short Term, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Better Trades A.k.a. Long Term Short Term, Inc"
For more specific results for "Better Trades A.k.a. Long Term Short Term, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
JRK property - highland reserve apartments The terraces at highland reserves Does not provide legitimate statement of charges Roseville Nationwide Author: Roseville, California Better Business Bureau: JRK property - highland reserve apartments Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Skin Serum Store Advertised product for $9.95 but charged my credit card $94.97 Skin Serum Store, Burbank. California Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Serum Store Internet

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
Shindledecker Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Concrete Textures, INC Allen Kreuscher Owner of Concrete Textures, Inc *** DID ME WRONG & RIPPED ME OFF *** Sanford Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Concrete Textures, INC Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Daily Harvest DailyHarvest, owner Rachel Drori, Daily-Harvest, Daily Harvest, Inc. Subscription service that makes it VERY hard to cancel and withdraws money automatically from bank account New York, NY Internet Author: Fate, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Daily Harvest Internet

Jul 24 2017
Aqua Refine Fountain Valley Ca. California Author: Waycross, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Aqua Refine Fountain Valley Ca., California

Jul 24 2017
The Parts Place Inc. counterfeit fake fraud Dekalb Illinois Author: Newark, New Jersey Auto Parts: The Parts Place Inc. Dekalb, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere This company charged me 2 shipping fees for something I didn't even order Internet Author: Clairton, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiere Internet

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 23 2017
new you underwear ad off facebook nationwide Author: shelton, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: new you underwear Internet

Jul 23 2017
Region Relocation INC Nation relocation the story is the similar to report #1384461, 1383731 and #1356919 Atlanta 30340 GA,Georgia Author: Columbus, Mississippi Moving Companies: Region Relocation INC Internet

Jul 23 2017
Marco Ryland First Credit Services Inc Charged $2000 to create a credit profile in order to get funding and disappeared with the money. Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Marco Ryland Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Loan Depot, Adjuster's name, Gaylin Davis Fixed Rate 4.3 changed to Adjustable Rate that would go up to 8.25 Nationwide Author: Romeoville, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Loan Depot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Greendot Visa U.S.A Inc Fraud of Greendot Nationwide Author: Louisville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
FMS I got a letter in the mail saying I owe wal-mart stores Inc in the amount of 330.00 pulse 25.00 in fee amount with a total balance of 355.00. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Orofino, Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: FMS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2017
National Corporation Inc. RANDY HIRSCH Financial fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Financial Services: National Corporation Inc. California

Jul 23 2017
Tickbox Thomas @techsupport rip off no techsupport,rude,no contact Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Tickbox Internet

Jul 23 2017
Atlas Services Inc Atlas Services, Atlas Mechanical Selling falls home service contracts and not honoring product. Beware !! Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: Atlas Services Inc Boynton Beach , Florida

Jul 23 2017
Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Poorme Sales, Inc. This organizations sales car parts online. When they send parts that don't arrive they refuse to refund money. Miami Florida Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Auto Parts: Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN